Meaning : Battle Might, Battle might,
Pronunciation : MAWD (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Maud:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Maud:
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Maud is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Maud is: Strong in war.
- American Meaning: The name Maud is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Maud is: Strong in war.
- Irish Meaning: The name Maud is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Maud is: Strong battle maiden.
- French Meaning: The name Maud is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Maud is: Strong in war. Strength for battle.
- German Meaning: The name Maud is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Maud is: Strength in battle. Matilda was the wife of William the Conqueror. Used in Australia as slang for a bushman's pack.
- Usual medieval form of MATILDA. Though it became rare after the 14th century, it was revived and once more grew popular in the 19th century, perhaps due to Alfred Lord Tennyson's poem 'Maud' (1855).
Definition funny of Maud:
- "Wanna get maud?" "O COURSE..."
- Noah's new shoes are so maud!
- Hannah: Look at that Maud! She's awesome!
- 'Alright maud' 'Not to bad thanks yourself'
- sinking my teeth into a soft juicy peach the otherday,reminded me of a perfect maud moment!
Expression information Maud:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Maud:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Maud:
- Squarer For Maud - National Health
- Oh Maud by Art Payne & his Orchestra from the Album Frog Spawn: Red Hot Jazz Rarities, Alternate Takes, Sleepers & Unissued Masters
- Reels: Tie the Bonnet / Scotch Mary / The Mountain Road / Maud Miller's / Tulla Reel by The Irish Rovers from the Album The Irish Rovers 50 Years - Vol. 1
- The Doon Reel/The Reel of Mullinavat/Maud Miller by Kevin Burke & Cal Scott from the Album Across the Black River
- Romeo and Juliet: Queen Maud or The Fairy of Dreams in F Major by The Symphony Orchestra of the Moscow Philharmonic from the Album Berlioz: Romeo and Juliet (Digitally Remastered)
- Come into the Garden, Maud by John McCormack from the Album Those Were the Days; Vintage Irish Tenors
- Ah Surely / Maud Miller by Seamus Tansey from the Album Easter Snow
- Au dodo Maud by Starmyname from the Album Maud en chansons
- Beautiful Maud by Cecil Sharp Project from the Album Cecil Sharp Project
- Berceuse pour Maud by Gianni Basso 4et from the Album Berceuse pour maud a la france vol 3
Books about Maud:
- Maude - Oct 16, 2014 by Donna Foley Mabry
- Maud's Line - Jul 14, 2015 by Margaret Verble
- My Father Bleeds History (Maus) - Aug 12, 1986 by Art Spiegelman
- The Complete Emily Starr Trilogy: Emily of New Moon + Emily Climbs + Emily's Quest: Unabridged - Dec 30, 2013 by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- The Complete Pat of Silver Bush Series: Pat of Silver Bush + Mistress Pat - Dec 30, 2013 by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- The Betsy-Tacy Treasury: The First Four Betsy-Tacy Books - Nov 8, 2011 by Maud Hart Lovelace
- Lucy Maud Montgomery Short Stories, 1896 to 1901 - May 11, 2012 by L. M. (Lucy Maud) Montgomery
- Maud - Aug 1, 1992 by Harry Bruce
- Green Man: (Threshold Book 1) - Aug 31, 2015 by Imogen Maud
- Maud Martha - Oct 1, 1992 by Gwendolyn Brooks
Movies about Maud:
- Last Call at Maud's2007 NR CC
- Eric Rohmer's Six Moral Tales1971 PG
- Last Call at Maud's2011
- My Night At Maud's1970 PG
- Eric Rohmer Collection - 22-Disc Box Set ( The Sign of Leo / The Bakery Girl of Monceau / Suzanne's Career / The... Unrated
- Eric Rohmer Collection: Six Moral Tales Unrated
- My Night At Maud's (Ma Nuit Chez Maud) VHS1969 by Jean-Louis Trintignant and Francoise Fabian
- Mi Noche Con Maud
- Laserdisc The Man With The Golden Gun 007 James Bond with Roger Moore and Christopher Lee, Britt Ekland, Maud...
- Rohmer 1 - Ma Nuit Chez Maud, Le Genou De Claire, La Collectionneuse
Wiki information Maud:
- Maud of Wales
- Noble person, Chivalric Order Member, Person, Family member, Name source, Deceased Person
Maud Charlotte Mary Victoria of Wales, GCStJ, GCVO, VA, CI was Queen of Norway as spouse of King Haakon VII. She was the youngest daughter of King Edward VII of the United Kingdom and Queen Alexandra; the younger sister of King George V. Maud of...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location
Maud is a city in Bowie County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 1,056. It is part of the Texarkana, Texas - Texarkana, Arkansas Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Maud is a town on the boundary between Pottawatomie and Seminole counties in the U.S. state of Oklahoma. The population was 1,048 at the 2010 census, a 7.8 percent decrease from 1,136 at the 2000 census. The town was named for Maud Stearns, a sister...
- Empress Matilda
- Monarch, Person, Noble person, Politician, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction
Empress Matilda, also known as the Empress Maude, was the claimant to the English throne during the civil war known as the Anarchy. The daughter of King Henry I of England, she moved to Germany as a child when she married the future Holy Roman...
- Maud Adams
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Influence Node, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film
Maud Solveig Christina Wikström, known professionally as Maud Adams, is a Swedish actress, known for her roles as two different Bond girls: in The Man with the Golden Gun, and as the eponymous character in Octopussy as well as making a brief...
- Singer, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Musician, Person
Maud Mulder is a Dutch singer who rose to popularity after placing second in Idols Netherlands 2, the Dutch version of Pop Idol, shown by RTL 4. She is also a professional field hockey player with hoofdklasse side NMHC Nijmegen. On 12 March 2006,...
- Maud Gonne
- Writer, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Maud Gonne MacBride was an English-born Irish revolutionary, suffragette and actress, best remembered for her turbulent relationship with the poet William Butler Yeats. Of Anglo-Irish stock and birth, she was won over to Irish nationalism by the...
- Queen Maud Land
- Location, Dated location
Queen Maud Land is a c. 2.7 million-square-kilometre region of Antarctica claimed as a dependent territory by Norway. The territory lies between 20° west and 45° east, between the British Antarctic Territory to the west and the Australian Antarctic...
- Ship, Location
The Maud, named for Queen Maud of Norway, was a ship built for Roald Amundsen for his second expedition to the Arctic. Designed for his intended voyage through the Northeast Passage, the vessel was specially built at a shipyard in Asker, Norway on...
- Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Novelist, Author, Film story contributor, Deceased Person, Identity, Person, TV Writer, Topic, Fictional Character Creator, Influence Node
Lucy Maud Montgomery OBE, publicly known as L. M. Montgomery, was a Canadian author best known for a series of novels beginning in 1908 with Anne of Green Gables. Anne of Green Gables was an immediate success. The central character, Anne, an orphaned...