Meaning : Of the Sea or Bitter, Of The Sea Or Bitter,
Pronunciation : maw-REEN, MAWR-een ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Maureen:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Maureen:
- Celtic Meaning: The name Maureen is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Maureen is: Great.
- American Meaning: The name Maureen is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Maureen is: Great.
- Latin Meaning: The name Maureen is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Maureen is: Dark.
- Irish Meaning: The name Maureen is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Maureen is: Bitter.
- French Meaning: The name Maureen is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Maureen is: Dark skinned.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Maureen is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Maureen is: Wished-for child; rebellion; bitter.
- Anglicized form of MÁIRÍN
Definition funny of Maureen:
- "Hey dude, you look bad. Must've been with Maureen last night."
- Dude 1: Damn! I love my girlfriend. Dude 2: What's her name again? Dude 1: It's Maureen. Dude 2: No wonder! lol
- EXAMPLE: did you see that girl? yeah that was maureen oh damn look at dat ass
- Ex #1 Girl: Hey, can I have some of your Snyder's Pretzels? Girl 2: No! Girl: Come onnn, dont be a Maureen. Ex #2 Girl: Hey you are so nice you can almost be a Maureen. Girl 2: Really? Girl: Haa, Sike.
- maureen funny beautiful athletic
- Dude 1: Hey...you look satisfied, did you eat a snickers? Dude 2: I just hung out with Maureen... Dude 1: Yeah, she has that effect on people, better call her before you lose her!
- Girl 1: Maureen is so impressive Girl 2: Yeah, I wish I was a Maureen.
Expression information Maureen:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Maureen:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Maureen:
- Maureen - Nick Lowe
- Tango: Maureen (From "Rent") [Explicit] by Musical Mania from the Album Magical Theatre Songs [Explicit]
- Maureen by Sade from the Album Promise
- Maureen by Fountains Of Wayne from the Album Maureen
- Tango: Maureen by Rent Soundtrack from the Album Rent - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (2 Disc)
- The Morning After (Originally Performed by Maureen Mcgovern) [Karaoke Version] by BFM Hits from the Album Karaoke: Pop Hits 1973, Vol. 2
- Maureen by Smooth Jazz All Stars from the Album Smooth Jazz All Stars Cover the Songs of Sade
- Maureen by Anthony Rosano and The Conqueroos from the Album Get Rood
- Eddie's Teddy (feat. Reg Livermore, Maureen Elkner, Kate Fitzpatrick, Arthur Dignam, Sal Sharah, Jane Harders... by David Cameron from the Album The Rocky Horror Show - Original 1974 Australian Cast Recording
- Tango: Maureen by Rent Soundtrack from the Album Rent - Selections From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Books about Maureen:
- This I Promise You (Wolf Pack) (Volume 8) - Jun 23, 2015 by Maureen Smith
- A Holy Vengeance - Sep 15, 2015 by Maureen Ash
- Always Have Hope (Emerson Book 3) - Jan 11, 2015 by Maureen Driscoll
- Rose Water and Orange Blossoms: Fresh & Classic Recipes from my Lebanese Kitchen - Apr 28, 2015 by Maureen Abood
- Wed To The Wrong Wayne - May 10, 2015 by Maureen Reil
- Put Your Name on It (Decadent Delight Book 4) - Aug 24, 2015 by Angie Daniels
- Harlequin Desire August 2015 - Box Set 2 of 2: Having Her Boss's Baby\The Princess and the Player\That Night with... - Aug 1, 2015 by Maureen Child and Kat Cantrell
- So We Read On: How The Great Gatsby Came to Be and Why It Endures - May 12, 2015 by Maureen Corrigan
- 'Tis Herself: An Autobiography - Mar 1, 2005 by Maureen O'Hara and John Nicoletti
- Producer to Producer: A Step-By-Step Guide to Low Budgets Independent Film Producing - Jun 1, 2010 by Maureen Ryan
Movies about Maureen:
- The Love Boat: Season 1, Vol. 12010 Unrated
- The Love Boat: Season 1, Vol. 22008 G
- TCM Greatest Classic Films: Legends - Maureen O'Hara2015
- Maureen O'Hara Signature Collection2007 NR
- Playback Director's Series: The Music Videos of Maureen Egan & Matthew Barry2008 NR
- Double Feature Marlon Brando One Eyed Jacks & John Wayne / Maureen O'hara Mclintock!1960
- PROFILES with Bert Sugar; George Foreman; Larry Holmes; Maureen Shea2014
- McLintock! ~ John Wayne, Maureen O'Hara, Patrick Wayne, and Stefanie Powers2008
- Charlie Rose with Maureen Dowd; Calvin Trillin & Todd Purdum; Tom Brokaw; R.W. "Johnny" Apple2006
- Charlie Rose with Maureen Dowd2006
Wiki information Maureen:
- Maureen McCormick
- Actor, Celebrity, Identity, TV Personality, Musical Artist, Measured person, Author, Film actor, Musician, TV Actor
Maureen Denise McCormick is an American actress, author, and recording artist. She is most widely known for portraying the eldest Brady daughter Marcia Brady on the ABC television series The Brady Bunch from 1969 to 1974.
- Maureen Lipman
- Actor, Theater Actor, Film actor, Chivalric Order Member, Person, Influence Node, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Author, Award Winner
Maureen Diane Lipman, CBE is a British film, theatre and television actress, columnist and comedienne.
- Maureen O'Hara
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Author, Musical Artist, Identity, TV program guest
Maureen O'Hara is an Irish-American film actress and singer. She was first educated at the John Street West Girls' School near Thomas Street in Dublin's Liberties Area. From the age of 6–17 she trained in drama, music and dance, and at the age of 10...
- Maureen Dowd
- Journalist, Author, Person, TV program guest, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Identity
Maureen Bridgid Dowd is an American columnist for The New York Times and best-selling author. During the 1970s and the early 1980s, she worked for Time magazine and the Washington Star, where she covered news as well as sports and wrote feature...
- Maureen Starkey Tigrett
- Hairdresser, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Person
Maureen "Mo" Starkey Tigrett, born Mary Cox, was a hairdresser from Liverpool, England, best known as the first wife of the Beatles' drummer, Ringo Starr. She met Starr at The Cavern Club, where the Beatles were playing, when she was a trainee...
- Maureen Stapleton
- Actor, Theater Actor, Deceased Person, Award Nominee, Topic, TV Actor, Film actor, Identity, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film
Maureen Stapleton was an American actress in film, theater and television. She won an Academy Award, an Emmy Award, two Tony Awards and a British Academy Award. She was inducted into the American Theatre Hall of Fame in 1981. Stapleton made her...
- Maureen Connolly
- Tennis Tournament Champion, Tennis Player, Measured person, Person, Hall of fame inductee, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Athlete, Identity
Maureen Catherine Connolly Brinker known as "Little Mo", was an American tennis player, the winner of nine Grand Slam singles titles in the early 1950s. In 1953, she became the first woman to win all four Grand Slam tournaments during the same...
- Maureen McGovern
- Singer, Theater Actor, Musician, Identity, Person, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Broadcast Artist, Film actor, Musical Artist
Maureen Therese McGovern is an American singer and Broadway actress, well known for her renditions of the songs "The Morning After" from the 1972 film The Poseidon Adventure and "We May Never Love Like This Again" from The Towering Inferno in 1974.
- Pop Artist, Composer, Musical Artist, Person, , Musician
Maureen Ann McDonald is a songwriter.
- Maureen Tucker
- Protopunk Artist, Musical Artist, , Musician, Lyricist, Topic, Person, Songwriter, Composer, Person or entity appearing in film
Maureen Ann "Moe" Tucker is an American drummer, singer and musician best known for having been the drummer for the New York City-based experimental avant-garde ensemble The Velvet Underground.