Origin : Welsh (Anglicized),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Maxen:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Maxen:
- Anglicized form of MACSEN
Songs about Maxen:
- Serenade, Op. 86, "Les Charmes de Maxen": I. Andante grazioso by Diabelli Trio from the Album Diabelli & Fürstenau: Serenades for Flute, Viola & Guitar
- Serenade, Op. 86, "Les Charmes de Maxen": II. Menuetto: Allegro - Trio by Diabelli Trio from the Album Diabelli & Fürstenau: Serenades for Flute, Viola & Guitar
- Serenade, Op. 86, "Les Charmes de Maxen": III. Rondo: Allegretto by Diabelli Trio from the Album Diabelli & Fürstenau: Serenades for Flute, Viola & Guitar
Books about Maxen:
- Chess: Conquer your Friends with 8 Easy Principles: A Cheat Sheet for Casual Players and Post-Beginners (The Skill... - Feb 2, 2015 by Maxen R. Tarafa
- MAXEN REMEMBERS - Jan 27, 2006 by Mary Thompson
- Chess: How to Play Chess for (Absolute) Beginners - Jul 13, 2015 by Maxen Tarafa
- Chess: Conquer your Friends with 10 Easy Checkmates: Chess Strategy for Casual Players and Post-Beginners (Chess... - Aug 5, 2015 by Maxen Tarafa
- Chess: Conquer your Friends with 4 Daredevil Openings: Chess Openings for Casual Players and Post-Beginners (The... - Aug 4, 2015 by Maxen Tarafa
- Saxon Bride - Dec 1, 1995 by Tamara Leigh
- MAXEN REMEMBERS [Paperback]  (Author) Mary Thompson - 2006
- MAXEN REMEMBERS by Thompson, Mary (2006) Paperback - 1709 by Mary Thompson
- Glory Days - Dec 15, 2014 by Nick Maxen
- Glory Days - Dec 12, 2014 by Nick Maxen
Wiki information Maxen:
- Monarch, Noble person, Person, Name source, Deceased Person, Politician
Maxentius was Roman Emperor from 306 to 312. He was the son of former Emperor Maximian and the son-in-law of Emperor Galerius.
- Battle of Maxen
- Military Conflict, Literature Subject, Event, Battle
The Battle of Maxen was a battle at Maxen, Saxony in present-day Germany during the Seven Years' War. It resulted in surrender of a Prussian corps. The Prussian corps of 14,000 men, commanded by Friedrich August von Finck, was sent to threaten lines...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Maxent is a commune in the Ille-et-Vilaine department of Brittany in northwestern France.
- Maxene Magalona
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Person
Maxene Sofia Maria Arroyo Magalona is a Filipina actress who is currently under ABS-CBN. Being a former GMA 7 talent, she is known for her portrayal as Vivian Salvador in the My Lover, My Wife and Donna Vallejo on Daddy Di Do Du.
- Maxence Perrin
- Actor, Film actor, Person
Maxence Perrin is a French actor, best known for his parts in Les Choristes, Petit homme and For intérieur. He is the son of actor and film producer Jacques Perrin.
- Maxence Cyrin
- Musical Artist, Person, Film music contributor, Musician
Maxence Cyrin is a French pianist and composer living in Paris.
- Basilica of Maxentius
The Basilica of Maxentius and Constantine is an ancient building in the Roman Forum, Rome, Italy. It was the largest building in the Forum.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Saint-Maxent is a commune in the Somme department in Picardie in northern France.
- Maxence Parrot
- Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Maxence Parrot is a Canadian snowboarder. He competes in slopestyle and represented Canada in this event at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Parrot has won a gold and silver medal each in both slopestyle and the big air events at the Winter X...
- Statistical region, Location
Pont-Sainte-Maxence is a commune in the Oise department in northern France.