If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mazya:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Songs about Mazya:
- 360 Mhashi Ra Mazya by Tukaram Kale, Madhukar Kale, Ashok Kale, Jalandhar Sasaane, Darshan Panchal from the Album Mothya Bayanchi Gaani
- Aai Mazya Lagnachi by Shakuntala Jadhav from the Album Rasikachya Lagnachi Dhamal, Vol. 2
- Aai Mazya Satvachi (Original) by Chorus Anna Sutare from the Album Aadimaya Ambabai Devi Geete
- Aaj Kal Nasati Mazya Onjalit Tare by Suresh Dande from the Album Rang Maaza Vegla
- Aaj Mazya Poricha Honar Sakshagandh by Vishnu Shinde from the Album Jaybhim Walya Navardevachi Varat Aali
- Ambabaichi Paradi Aali Mazya Ghari by Vijay Sartape from the Album Jagran Gondhal, Pt. 2
- Anyayavar Danka Dila R Mazya Bhimane by Kiran Patankar from the Album Chal Re Bhim Sainika
- Asvano Mazya by Bela Shende from the Album Arpan
- Bai Mazya Jwanicha Hoil Chura by Shakuntala Jadhav from the Album Solava Varis Dhokyacha
- Bajaranga Mazya by Nandesh Umamp from the Album Chal Gammat Karu (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Books about Mazya:
- Jacques Hadamard, A Universal Mathematician (History of Mathematics) - Jul 27, 1999 by Vladimir Mazya and Tatyana Shaposhnikova
- Maximum Principles and Sharp Constants for Solutions of Elliptic and Parabolic Systems (Mathematical Surveys and... - Aug 15, 2012 by Gershon Kresin and Vladimir Maz'Ya
- Theory of Sobolev Multipliers: With Applications to Differential and Integral Operators (Grundlehren der mathematischen... - Nov 17, 2008 by Vladimir Maz'ya and Tatyana O. Shaposhnikova
- Differential Equations of My Young Years - Mar 27, 2014 by Vladimir Maz'ya and Arkady Alexeev
- Sobolev Spaces: with Applications to Elliptic Partial Differential Equations (Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften) - Feb 16, 2011 by Vladimir Maz'ya and Tatyana O. Shaposhnikova
- Linear Water Waves: A Mathematical Approach - Aug 19, 2002 by N. Kuznetsov and V. Maz'ya
- Approximate Approximations (Mathematical Surveys and Monographs) - Jul 31, 2007 by Vladimir Mazya and Gunther Schmidt
- No.23 Theory of Multipliers in Spaces of Differentiable Functions (Monographs and studies in mathematics) - Jan 13, 1986 by Maz'Ya and Shaposhnikova
- Love Burns - Mar 1, 2006 by Edna Mazya and Dalya Bilu
- Sobolev Spaces: with Applications to Elliptic Partial Differential Equations (Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften... - 1600 by Vladimir Maz'ya
Wiki information Mazya:
- Vladimir Mazya
- Mathematician, Person
Vladimir Gilelevich Maz'ya is a leading Russian Swedish mathematician. He systematically made fundamental contributions to a wide array of areas in mathematical analysis and in the theory of partial differential equations. His early achievements...
- Person, Deceased Person
Mazyar, was an Iranian prince from the Qarinvand dynasty and feudal ruler of the mountainous region of Tabaristan. For his resistance to the Abbasid Caliphate, Maziyar is considered one of the national heroes of Iran by twentieth-century Iranian...
- Location, Aviation waypoint
- Mazyar Keshvari
- Person, Politician
Mazyar Keshvari is an Iranian-Norwegian politician for the Progress Party from the city of Oslo.
- Volodymyr Mazyar
- Soccer Forward, Person, Athlete, Football player, Measured person
Volodymyr Mazyar is a retired Ukrainian football player who currently is a coach for Stal Dniprodzerzhynsk. He played as a center forward.
- Mazyar Fallahi
- Poet, Person, Musician, TV Personality, Topic, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film
Mazyar Fallahi is a singer, poet, writer and a film director.
- ʻEdnah Mazya
- Author, Person
- Elizabeth Mazya
- Entrepreneur, Person
Elizabeth Mazya is the daughter of Edna Mazia.
- Yoav Mazya
- Man, Person
Yoav Mazya is the former husband of Edna Mazia.
- Mazyadid dynasty
The Mazyadids, named after their ancestor Mazyad al-Shaybani, was an Arab family what came to rule over the region of Shirvan in the late 8th century. From 861 on, with Haytham ibn Khalid's assumption of the ancient Iranian title of Shirvanshah, they...