Origin : German,
Pronunciation : mekht-IL-də ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mechtilde:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Mechtilde:
- German variant of MATHILDE
Songs about Mechtilde:
- Mechtilde oder Die Bestie aus der Steiermark by Ernst Waldbrunn from the Album Wiener Lieblinge
- Mechtilde oder Die Bestie aus der Steiermark by Ernst Waldbrunn from the Album Kabarett in der Westentasche
- The Praises of Mechtilde by Johna Peterson from the Album My Whole House
Books about Mechtilde:
- Prayers Of St. Gertrude And St. Mechtilde Of The Order Of St. Benedict - Dec 24, 2011 by St. Gertrude and St. Mechtilde
- The Love of the Sacred Heart - Oct 12, 2013 by St Mechtilde
- The Book of Mechtilde - Sep 8, 1997 by Anna Ruth Henriques
- The Love of the Sacred Heart - Primary Source Edition - Feb 26, 2014 by St Mechtilde
- Life & Revelations of Saint Gertrude the Great - Oct 1, 2002 by St. Gertrude the Great and the Religious of Her Monastery
- Prayers of St. Gertrude and St. Mechtilde - Oct 17, 2013 by St. Gertrude and St. Mechtilde
- Mechthild of Magdeburg: The Flowing Light of The Godhead: The Revelations of Mechthild of Magdeburg - Mar 1, 2012 by Mechthild of Magdeburg
- Prayers of St. Gertrude and St. Mechtilde of the Order of St. Benedict - 1990 by Order of St. Benedict
- Paraphrases on the Epistles to the Corinthians, Ephesians, Philippans, Colossians, and Thessalonians: Volume... - May 23, 2009 by Desiderius Erasmus and Robert D. Sider
- Mechtilde Lichnowsky - Sprachlust und Sprachkritik -
Wiki information Mechtilde:
- Deceased Person, Person
Saint Mechtilde of Hackeborn was a Saxon Christian saint and a Benedictine nun. In the modern Benedictine calendar, her feast is celebrated on the anniversary of her death, November 19. She died in the monastery of Helfta.
- Mechtilde Lichnowsky
- Author, Deceased Person, Person
Mechtilde Lichnowsky, originally Mechtilde Christiane Marie Gräfin von und zu Arco-Zinneberg, later Mechtilde Peto was a German author, married to Karl Max, Fürst von Lichnowsky, 6th Prince and 8th Count Lichnowsky who succeeded his father in 1901,...
- Mechtilde of the Blessed Sacrament
- Deceased Person, Person
Mechtilde of the Blessed Sacrament, was born at Saint-Dié, Lorraine in northeastern France. At first an Annonciade nun, under the name of Sister Saint-John the Evangelist, and then a Benedictine, in 1654 she founded the Order of the Benedictine...
- Mechtilde of Arenberg
- Rosa 'Mechtilde von Neuerburg'
- Organism Classification