If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mecir:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Mecir:
- A hippie whos really smart......but smokes pot, this conceeds as a mecir
Books about Mecir:
- How to Make a Living in Paradise - Nov 5, 2012 by Philip Wylie and Mike Mecir
- Tricksters & Punks of Asia - May 11, 2011 by Phil Nicks and Mike Mecir
- * WIMBLEDON SPECIAL * Roger Federer, Andy Murray - July/August, 2014 Tennis Magazine - 2014 by Scott Gramling
- * FRENCH OPEN SPECIAL * Novak, Djokovic, 2014 Shoe Guide - May/June, 2014 Tennis Magazine - 2014 by Scott Gramling
- * 2014 RACQUET GUIDE ISSUE * Chris Evert, Ross Hutchins, Kirsten Flipkens - March/April, 2014 Tennis Magazine - by Scott Gramling
- Nuestra Familia - A Broken Paradigm: John "Boxer" Mendoza's Personal Journey into a World of Deception, Betrayal... - Dec 28, 2012 by John "Boxer" Mendoza and Double Exposure Consulting
- Story-Wallah: Short Fiction from South Asian Writers - Apr 7, 2005 by Shyam Selvadurai
- Birth of a Dynasty: Behind the Pinstripes with the 1996 Yankees - Apr 3, 2007 by Joel Sherman and David Cone
- Aces : The Last Season on the Mound with the Oakland A's Big Three: Tim Hudson, Mark Mulder, and Barry Zito - Mar 1, 2005 by Mychael Urban
- Beating the Breaks: Major League Ballplayers Who Overcame Disabilities - Jun 2004 by Rick Swaine
Wiki information Mecir:
- Miloslav Mečíř
- Measured person, Tennis Player, Olympic athlete, Tennis Tournament Champion, Person, Athlete
Miloslav Mečíř is a former professional tennis player from Slovakia. He won the men's singles gold medal at the 1988 Olympic Games, where he represented Czechoslovakia, and played in two Grand Slam singles finals. In 1987 he won the WCT Finals, the...
- Jim Mecir
- Person, Baseball Player, Person Or Being In Fiction, Measured person, Athlete
James Jason Mecir is an American former baseball player. He played for five teams in an 11-year career, and retired from the Florida Marlins in 2005. He was a right-handed pitcher. Mecir is notable for having overcome a birth defect to become an...
- Miloslav Mecir
- Content, Image
- Jim Mecir
- Film character, Fictional Character
The representation in fiction of the American former baseball player, who played for five teams in an 11-year career, and retired from the Florida Marlins in 2005.