Meaning : City, State, Meaning 'city ' in Arabic or 'country'in Hebrew, is a common element in Spanish place names.,
Pronunciation : (MahDAYNah; MahDIYnah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Medina:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Medina:
- Arabic Meaning: The name Medina is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Medina is: City of the Prophet. In Medina Mohammed began his campaign to establish Islam.
Definition funny of Medina:
- "I'm deep down in the backstreets, in the heart of Medina, about to set off somethin' more deep than a misdemeanor." --The GZA, Swordsmen
- Whoa, look at the juicy Medina over there!
- Damn that's Medina!!
- Eddie sure medina'd that bolt
- 1. "That $hit you just did was so medina." 2. That guy is funky cold medina. 3. You medina'd it up on the dance floor.
- 1) "Bro, so I brought this hot girl home but then I puked all over her face." "Damn man, I'm about to Medina this damn playoff lead." 2) "Screw that guy. He's garbage. *3 Touchdowns and 128 rushing yards later* Dammit!" 3) "So I was buying light bulbs a Home Depot when some lady stopped me in the parking lot and asked me to cut her grass and make her some salsa." 4) "I'm not sure what happened. I went to have a beer and watch the Georgia game and totally Medina'd. I woke up in an American flag thong with red and black tassels on my nips chasing a dachshund screaming get in my damn bun!" 5) "Oh man I totally just raped Chris and got MJD and Randy Moss for Colston. *Colston has a 3 TD 150 yard game. MJD breaks leg and Moss retires* So, I'm pretty sure Chris just Medina'd me."
- He totally pulled a Medina, he started hanging out with her friend Mike just to get info about Sally Teacup and told Mike that he heard a rumor that him and Sally Teacup were sleeping together because he was suspicious of it.
Expression information Medina:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Medina:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Medina:
- Funky Cold Medina by Tone-Loc from the Album Loc-ed After Dark
- Funky Cold Medina by Tone-Loc from the Album Loc-ed After Dark (Expanded Edition)
- Funky Cold Medina (Re-Recorded) by Tone-Loc from the Album 100 Disco Club Hits Of The '70s, '80s & '90s [Explicit]
- King Like Mine (feat Alex Medina) [Deluxe Single] by Trip Lee from the Album Brag on My Lord (Deluxe Single)
- Funky Cold Medina (Re-Recorded / Remastered) by Tone-Loc from the Album Funky Cold Medina (Re-Recorded / Remastered)
- Funky Cold Medina (Re-Recorded / Remastered) by Tone-Loc from the Album Wild Thing - The Very Best (Re-Recorded / Remastered Versions)
- Higher State (Jon Medina Remix) [feat. Jodie Connor] by Bailey from the Album Higher State
- Funky Cold Medina (Re-Recorded / Remastered) by Tone-Loc from the Album Classic 80s Hits
- Medina (Remastered) [Explicit] by Aer from the Album The Bright Side [Explicit]
- Perla De La Medina by Javier Ruibal from the Album Sahara
Books about Medina:
- Brain Rules for Baby (Updated and Expanded): How to Raise a Smart and Happy Child from Zero to Five - Apr 22, 2014 by John Medina
- Brain Rules (Updated and Expanded): 12 Principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School - Apr 22, 2014 by John Medina
- Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass - Aug 26, 2014 by Meg Medina
- Brain Rules: 12 Principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School - Mar 10, 2009 by John Medina
- Mango, Abuela, and Me - Aug 25, 2015 by Meg Medina and Angela Dominguez
- Inflation Targeting and Policy Rules: The Case of Mexico, 2001-2012 - Sep 30, 2015 by Oscar R. Medina and Elias A. Laguna
- An Introduction to Spanish for Health Care Workers: Communication and Culture, Fourth Edition (English and Spanish... - Sep 28, 2014 by Robert O. Chase and Clarisa B. Medina de Chase
- Medina Through Time - Sep 24, 2015 by Fred Fierch
- Brain Rules for Baby: How to Raise a Smart and Happy Child from Zero to Five - Dec 6, 2011 by John Medina
- The Epistemology of Resistance: Gender and Racial Oppression, Epistemic Injustice, and Resistant Imaginations... - Nov 19, 2012 by José Medina
Movies about Medina:
- Global Treasures MADINAT AL-ZAHARA Mahdinat Al-Zahra Medina Azahara Cordoba Andalucia, Spain2009 NR CC
- Joey Medina: Taking Off the Gloves2011 R CC
- Medina Lake and Diversion Lake Dams-The Vision2013
- Joey Medina Presents Sold Out! Latin Palooza2006
- Global Treasures MADINAT AL-ZAHARA Mahdinat Al-Zahra Medina Azahara Cordoba Andalucia, Spain2007
- Gertrudis Bocanegra [NTSC/Region 1 and 4 DVD. Import - Latin America] Ofelia Medina1992
- Medina Azahara (30 Años Y La Historia Continua) Dvd, Book and 2 Cd´s
- Les Grands sites archéologiques - Le Maroc - Fès : promenade dans la Médina Unrated
- Isaías Medina Angarita: Soldado De La Libertad1999
- MEDINA AZAHARA "EN GIRA"
Wiki information Medina:
- Statistical region, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, Location, Literature Subject, City/Town/Village, Travel destination, Identity
Medina, also transliterated as Madīnah, is a city in the Hejaz, and the capital of the Al Madinah Region of Saudi Arabia. The city contains al-Masjid an-Nabawi, which is the burial place of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, and is the second-holiest city...
The Hijra, also called Hegira or Hejira, is the migration or journey of the Islamic prophet Muhammad and his followers from Mecca to Yathrib, later renamed by him to Medina, in the year 622 CE. In June 622 CE, after being warned of a plot to...
- Capital of administrative division, HUD Foreclosure Area, Place with neighborhoods, HUD County Place, Location, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Medina /mɨˈdaɪnə/ mə-DY-na is a city in Medina County, Ohio, United States. In 2009, CNNMoney named Medina the 40th most desirable American city to live in. The population was 26,678 at the 2010 Census. It is the county seat of Medina County.
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Musician, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, , Composer, Topic, Person, Award Winner, Film actor
Medina Danielle Oona Valbak, known by the mononym Medina is a Danish pop, dance and R&B singer and songwriter.
- Duke of Medina Sidonia
- Noble title
The dukes of Medina Sidonia are grandees of Spain in Medina-Sidonia, holding the oldest dukedom extant in the kingdom, first awarded by King John II of Castile in 1445. They were once the most prominent magnate family of the Andalusian region, the...
- Employer, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place
Medina is a city located in the Eastside, a region of King County, Washington, United States. Surrounded on the north, west, and south by Lake Washington, opposite Seattle, Medina is bordered by Clyde Hill and Hunts Point, as well as the satellite...
- HUD County Place, Location, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region
Medina is a village in the towns of Shelby and Ridgeway in Orleans County, New York, United States. The population was 6,065 at the 2010 census, making it the most populous municipality in the county. The village was named by its surveyor. It is part...
- Statistical region, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Dated location
Medina is a city in Hennepin County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 4,892 at the 2010 census.
- Anabel Medina Garrigues
- Tennis Player, Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Identity, Tournament event competitor, Tennis Tournament Champion, Athlete
Ana Isabel "Anabel" Medina Garrigues is a Spanish female tennis player. She reached a career high WTA Tour ranking of No. 16 on 4 May 2009, and has won 17 singles titles and 26 doubles titles, including the 2008 French Open and 2009 French Open with...
- Medina County
- Statistical region, Location, Administrative Division, US County, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location
Medina County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, its population was 46,006. Its county seat is Hondo. The county is named for the Medina River. The Medina Dam, the fourth largest in the nation when completed in...