If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Medora:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Medora:
- Greek Meaning: The name Medora is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Medora is: Ruler.
Definition funny of Medora:
- Remember when Martha Stewart was coming to Medora?
- A medora showed up to my house yesterday so I asked her to leave.
Expression information Medora:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Medora:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Medora:
- Le Corsaire: Act II - "5. Grand Pas: Variation: Medora" by Kevin Galiè & Anna-Marie Holmes Evergreen Symphony Orchestra from the Album Le Corsaire - A Ballet in Three Acts
- Il corsaro, Act I: Aria di Medora "Egli non riede ancora!" (Live) by Hibla Gerzmava from the Album Hibla Gerzmava. Soprano (Live)
- Le Corsaire: Act I - "21. Variation: Medora" by Kevin Galiè & Anna-Marie Holmes Evergreen Symphony Orchestra from the Album Le Corsaire - A Ballet in Three Acts
- Le Corsaire - Act 3 - 2nd Variation (For Medora, Mlle Grantzow) by Richard Bonynge from the Album Adam: Le Corsaire
- Le Corsaire: Act I - "20. Variation: Medora, Pasha" by Kevin Galiè & Anna-Marie Holmes Evergreen Symphony Orchestra from the Album Le Corsaire - A Ballet in Three Acts
- Le Corsaire: Act III - "7. Le Jardin Anime: Medora" by Kevin Galiè & Anna-Marie Holmes Evergreen Symphony Orchestra from the Album Le Corsaire - A Ballet in Three Acts
- Le Corsaire: Alt. Tempo: II - "5 Grand Pas: Var: Medora" by Kevin Galiè & Anna-Marie Holmes Evergreen Symphony Orchestra from the Album Le Corsaire - A Ballet in Three Acts
- Medora Vision by John Nilsen from the Album From the Sky
- Le Corsaire: Act I - "6. Conrad, Medora, Les Corsaires" by Kevin Galiè & Anna-Marie Holmes Evergreen Symphony Orchestra from the Album Le Corsaire - A Ballet in Three Acts
- Adam: Le Corsaire - Act 3 - 2nd variation (for Medora, Mlle Grantzow) by English Chamber Orchestra from the Album Ballet Masterpieces
Books about Medora:
- Medora: A Zombie Novel - Jan 10, 2014 by Wick Welker
- Medora and Theodore Roosevelt National Park (ND) (Images of America) - May 21, 2007 by Gary Leppart
- Murder on the Run: A John Sanders Mystery (John Sanders/Harriet Jeffries) - Mar 31, 2015 by Medora Sale
- The Medora Wars (Volume 2) - May 21, 2015 by Wick Welker
- Dear Medora: Child of Oysterville's Forgotten Years - Apr 2007 by Sydney Stevens
- Medora Sale Six-Book Bundle: The Complete John Sanders/Harriet Jeffries Collection - Apr 7, 2015 by Medora Sale
- Medora: The Secret of the Badlands - 1960 by Z'dena Trinka
- The Spider Bites (Rapid Reads) - Apr 1, 2010 by Medora Sale
- Global Perspectives on Prostitution and Sex Trafficking: Africa, Asia, Middle East, and Oceania - Apr 8, 2011 by Rochelle L. Dalla and Lynda M. Baker
- White Columns In Georgia - Dec 12, 1988 by Medora Field Perkerson
Movies about Medora:
- Medora2013 NR CC
- Medora2013 NR
Wiki information Medora:
- Capital of administrative division, Dated location, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Travel destination
Medora is a city in Billings County, North Dakota, United States. It is the county seat of, and only incorporated place in Billings County. The population was 112 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Dickinson Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Location
Medora is a town in Carr Township, Jackson County, Indiana, United States. The population was 693 at the 2010 census. Medora is noted for its 438-foot long triple span covered bridge, purported as the longest historical covered bridge in the United...
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, Dated location
Medora is a village in Macoupin County, Illinois, United States. The population was 501 at the 2000 census.
- Documentary Film, Film, Topic
Medora is a 2013 documentary film by Andrew Cohn and Davy Rothbart about a small town basketball team based in Medora, Indiana, called the Medora Hornets, the town's 70-students high school basketball team which is on a losing streak of many seasons,...
- Medora Musical
- Location, Written Work, Play
The Medora Musical is a regularly performed musical production near the town of Medora, North Dakota. It is presented in the Burning Hills Amphitheatre starting at 7:30 p.m. MDT nightly from June 7th-September 7th, 2013. The amphitheatre seats 2,853....
- John Medora
- Songwriter, Person, Composer, Musician, Musical Artist,
John L. Medora, also known as John or Johnny Madara, is an American singer, songwriter and record producer, who teamed up with David White and Arthur Singer to write the 1957 hit song "At the Hop". He first recorded in 1957, and later that year wrote...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Medora was a British Thoroughbred racehorse and broodmare who won the classic Oaks Stakes at Epsom Downs Racecourse in 1814. In a racing a career which lasted from April 1814 until May 1816 she ran thirteen times and won four races as well as twice...
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, Neighborhood
Medora is a neighborhood of Louisville, Kentucky centered along Pendleton Road & Medora Road.
- Elizabeth Medora Leigh
- Deceased Person, Person
Elizabeth Medora Leigh was the third daughter of Augusta Leigh. It is widely speculated that she was fathered by her mother's half-brother Lord Byron, although her mother's husband Colonel George Leigh was her official father. Three days after her...