If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Meeli:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Songs about Meeli:
- Meeli by Bravade Recorder Quartet from the Album Reflections of the Past and Present
- Meeli by 47Soul from the Album Shamstep
- Meeli by The Swedish Recorder Quartet from the Album Swedish Recorder Quartet: Suite for Pipes
- Meeli by Ramadan El Brens from the Album Best of Ramadan El Brens 6
- Meeli Meeli Ankhon Wali by Ali Haider from the Album Zalim Nazron Se
Books about Meeli:
- The Gentleman Outlaw and Me--Eli (Avon Camelot Book) - Oct 15, 1997 by Mary Downing Hahn
- The Gentleman Outlaw and Me-Eli: A Story of the Old West - Oct 1997 by Mary Downing Hahn
- By Mary Downing Hahn The Gentleman Outlaw and Me--Eli - Apr 20, 1996
- Statistical Analysis of Behavioural Data: An Approach Based on Time-structured Models - Apr 28, 1994 by Patsy Haccou and Evert Meelis
- Reading, Writing, Thinking: Proceedings of the 13th European Conference on Reading - Sep 2005 by Meeli Pandis and Angela Ward
- Destined To Wed (Jubilee A Good News Publication Book 55) - Feb 18, 2014 by Hazel Palmer
- Meelis. - 1970 by Kippel' E.
- Statistical Analysis of Behavioural Data: An Approach Based on Time-structured Models by Haccou Patsy Meelis Evert... - 1600 by Haccou Patsy Meelis Evert
- Estonia 1940-1945: Reports of the Estonian International Commission for the Investigation of Crimes Against Humanity - 2005 by Toomas Hiio and Meelis Maripuu
- Estonia since 1944: Reports of the Estonian International Commission for the Investigation of Crimes Against Humanity - 2009 by Toomas Hiio and Meelis Maripuu
Wiki information Meeli:
- Neolamprologus meeli
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Neolamprologus meeli is a cichlid species in the subfamily Pseudocrenilabrinae. It is endemic to Lake Tanganyika, where it is found in the waters of Burundi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Tanzania, and Zambia. It is sometimes placed in...
- Meeli Kõiva
- Glass Artist, Person, Visual Artist
Meeli Kõiva is an Estonian artist. She has pioneered light and glass as visual art forms. She is primarily concerned with glass and light, active in Finland, Belgium and the USA, where she has produced a range of paintings, architectural lighting...
Meelin is a village in northern County Cork, barony of Duhallow, Ireland. The village is near the border with County Limerick and County Kerry. At 251 metres above sea level, Meelin is the highest village in Ireland, although Glencullen in County...
- Written Work, Book
Meelis is a historical novel by Estonian author Enn Kippel. It was first published in 1941. It talks about the adventures of a boy called Meelis, the son of Sakala's elder Lembitu.
- Meelin GAA
- Sports Team, Organization
Meelin GAA is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Meelin, Cork, Ireland which forms part of the parish of Rockchapel and Meelin. The club is affiliated to the Duhallow division of Cork GAA. The club has both a hurling and a Gaelic football...
- Lahutan meeli
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Meelis Kompus
Meelis Kompus is a former Estonian TV and radio host, employed by the Estonian Public Broadcasting. He has graduated from the Tallinn University in 2003 in radio production and continued in Tartu University, where he received the M.A. in cultural...
- Meelis Kanep
- Person, Chess Player
Meelis Kanep is an Estonian chess grandmaster. Born in Võru, Võru County, Kanep was the Estonian champion in 2004, 2005 and 2007 and winner of the Paul Keres Memorial Tournament in Tallinn, Estonia in 2005.
- Meelis Loit
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Meelis Loit is an Estonian fencer. He competed in the individual and team épée events at the 1996 and 2000 Summer Olympics.