Origin : Greek,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Michalis:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Michalis:
- Modern Greek form of MICHAEL
Definition funny of Michalis:
- Doctor: "We're looking for Michael" Michali thinking to herself: "It's Michali, you idiots"
Songs about Michalis:
- Aroma Tis Anatolis (Tsifteteli) (feat. Michalis Kefalas: Bouzouki, Baglama) by Constantin Dourountzis from the Album The Greek Dances (feat. Michalis Kefalas)
- The Dance Of Captain Michalis by Michalis Terzis from the Album Magic of the Greek Bouzouki: Near the Sea
- All the Captains Women (Epiros) [feat. Michalis Zambas] by Domna Samiou from the Album Songs of History and Heroes
- Aroafnou (Cyprus) [feat. Michalis Tterlikkas] by Domna Samiou from the Album Folk Fables in Song
- Ena Potiri Parapano (Zeibekikos) (feat. Michalis Kefalas: Bouzouki, Baglama) by Constantin Dourountzis from the Album The Greek Dances (feat. Michalis Kefalas)
- For Michalis by Harris Lambrakis Quartet from the Album Thea
- Four, Five, Nine Brothers (Epiros) [feat. Michalis Zambas] by Domna Samiou from the Album Folk Fables in Song
- Gia Sou Michali Merakli by Michalis Polias from the Album Greek Songs, Vol.1
- Kantada Stin Astrofeggia (Nissiotikos) (feat. Michalis Kefalas: Bouzouki, Baglama) by Constantin Dourountzis from the Album The Greek Dances (feat. Michalis Kefalas)
- Katsantónis (Epiros) [feat. Michalis Zambas] by Domna Samiou from the Album Songs of History and Heroes
Books about Michalis:
- Anything Goes, Vol. 2 (Volume 2) - Aug 29, 2015 by Rae Z. Ryans and Michali Lerner
- Twentysix Gasoline Stations - Jan 1, 2009 by Michalis Pichler
- When I Grow Up (Smart Kids Bright Future) - Sep 13, 2013 by Michali Mazor
- The Ego and Its Own - Jun 1, 2015 by Michalis Pichler
- The New Social Control: The Institutional Web, Normativity and the Social Bond - Jun 1, 2012 by Michalis Lianos and Richard Nice
- Resolving the Cyprus Conflict: Negotiating History - Dec 20, 2011 by Michális Stavrou Michael
- Secrets in a Jewellery Box - Apr 1, 2014 by Demetra Angelis Foustanellas and Sotiris Maipas, Evangelos Michalis,
- FAX - Oct 31, 2009 by Joao Ribas and Michalis Pichler
- Uncertainty Handling and Quality Assessment in Data Mining (Advanced Information and Knowledge Processing) - Dec 21, 2012 by Michalis Vazirgiannis and Maria Halkidi
- TAGTEAM: The Adolescent Group to Explore ADHD Management - Jun 19, 2008 by Heather O'Neill and Michalis Poulakis
Wiki information Michalis:
- Michalis Hatzigiannis
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Featured artist, Social network user, Record Producer, Person, Musician, Lyricist, Composer
Michalis Hatzigiannis is a popular Greek Cypriot recording artist. From 2000 to 2009, Hatzigiannis has received over 30 certifications in Greece alone, making him one of most successful artists of the decade. Hatzigiannis is also known for...
- Michalis Rakintzis
- Alternative Artist, Composer, Musician, Person, , Musical Artist, Lyricist, Social network user
Mihalis Rakintzis is a male Greek singer. He was born in Athens, on 3 April 1957, and studied Mechanical Engineering in Great Britain. From 1982 to 1985, he participated at a rock group called Scraptown. After three albums & a maxi-single Scraptown...
- Michalis Sifakis
- Soccer, Football player, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Michalis Sifakis is a Greek footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for the Greek national team, who plays for Kortrijk.
- Michalis Konstantinou
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Michalis Konstantinou is a retired Cypriot football striker. He played for the Cyprus national football team, and he is the all-time leading scorer with 32 goals in 85 appearances. He also played for Iraklis, Panathinaikos and Olympiacos in Greece.
- Michalis Kapsis
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Identity, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Michalis Kapsis is a retired Greek football player, who played at the position of central defender. Kapsis was an integral part of Greece's UEFA Euro 2004 winning squad. At club level, he played most notably for Olympiacos, Girondins de Bordeaux and...
- Michalis Chrisochoidis
- Politician, Person
Michalis Chrisochoidis is a Greek politician, member of the Hellenic Parliament for the Panhellenic Socialist Movement, former Minister for Citizen Protection and former Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Networks.
- Michael Cacoyannis
- Film director, Theater Director, Person, Film writer, Deceased Person, Film producer, Film editor, Lyricist, , Award Nominee
Michael Cacoyannis was a Cypriot filmmaker, best known for his 1964 film Zorba the Greek. He directed the 1983 Broadway revival of the musical based on the film. Much of his work was rooted in classical texts, especially those of the Greek tragedian...
- Michalis Kakiouzis
- Basketball Player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Michalis "Mika" Kakiouzis is a Greek professional basketball player who plays for Faros Keratsiniou in the A2 Division in Greece. At a height of 2.07 m, he can play at both the small forward and power forward positions.
- Michalis Pelekanos
- Basketball Player, Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Michalis Pelekanos is a Greek professional basketball player, who plays for Aris Thessaloniki of the Greek League. He is 198 cm tall and he plays as a swingman.
- Michalis Koutsogiannakis
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Michalis Koutsogiannakis is an actor.