Meaning : Who Is Like God?, Who is like God?,
Pronunciation : mee-SHEL (French), MI-khel (German) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Michel:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Michel:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Michel is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Michel is: Gift from God.
- American Meaning: The name Michel is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Michel is: Gift from God.
- Dutch Meaning: The name Michel is a Dutch baby name. In Dutch the meaning of the name Michel is: Form of Michael 'Who is like God?'.
- French Meaning: The name Michel is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Michel is: Form of Michael 'Who is like God?'.
- Italian Meaning: The name Michel is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Michel is: God like'.
- French form of MICHAEL. Michel de Notredame, also known as Nostradamus, was the 16th-century French astrologer who made predictions about future world events. This is also the German diminutive form of MICHAEL.
Definition funny of Michel:
- ~Example 1 John: Do you need help studying for your test? M: No, I do not need to study for tests. John:Why? M: Because...I'm a MICHEL John: *gasp* Awwww-Luckyyyy! ~Example 2 Stranger guy: Hey gorgeous-Can I get your number or sumthin? Alexandra: No. Stranger guy: Psh-you cold... Alexandra: I have a boyfriend; and he is a Michel. Stranger guy: Oh damn! Ma bad, ma bad! *runs off*
- MICHEL AKA NECESSITY
- Guy 1:Dude that guy is such a Michel he makes weird noises! Guy 2: I know he's awesome.
- Mich: Aw I look weird today Jess: BITCH U CRAY! You look like a Michel today girl! Jess: Would so bang ;)<3 even if slut^_^
Expression information Michel:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Michel:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Michel:
- Michel Ettori - Heldon
- Turn off the Lights (feat. Michel 'Le) by World Class Wreckin' Cru from the Album Gold
- Ghetto Superstar (That Is What You Are) - Sound-A-Like As Made Famous By: Pras Michel Feat. Ol' Dirty Bastard... by Studio Group from the Album Almost Hip Hop: Ole Ole
- Our Retired Explorer (Dines With Michel Foucault In Paris, 1961) by The Weakerthans from the Album Reconstruction Site
- The Knitting Song (feat. John Mettam, Michel Gentile, Bennett Paster & Jim Whitney) by Melanie Gall from the Album Sweeter in a Sweater
- El Michels Affair - C.R.E.A.M by El Michels Affair from the Album Chef [Original Soundtrack Album]
- Run Tha Streetz (ft. Michel'le, Storm & Mutah) [Clean] by 2Pac from the Album All Eyez On Me [Clean]
- Turn Me On (feat. Michel Dulix) by Kreyol La from the Album Invictus
- Trumpet Voluntary 'Prince of Denmark's March' (arr. Jean-Michel Defaye) (1987 Digital Remaster) by Maurice André/Jane Parker-Smith from the Album Maurice André
- Michel Legrand - 14 avril 1989 (Radioscopie) by Jacques Chancel from the Album Radioscopie : Michel Legrand (14 avril 1989)
Books about Michel:
- Michel de Montaigne - The Complete Essays (Penguin Classics) - Sep 7, 1993 by Michel de Montaigne and M. A. Screech
- Submission: A Novel - Oct 20, 2015 by Michel Houellebecq and Lorin Stein
- On the Punitive Society: Lectures at the Collège de France, 1972-1973 (Michel Foucault: Lectures at the Collège... - Sep 29, 2015 by Michel Foucault and Arnold I. Davidson
- Discipline & Punish: The Birth of the Prison - Apr 25, 1995 by Michel Foucault and Alan Sheridan
- Start French with the Michel Thomas Method - Feb 7, 2012 by Michel Thomas
- Out 4 Self: MY BASTARD SEED - Aug 31, 2015 by Ms Michel Moore
- The Book of Strange New Things: A Novel - Jun 30, 2015 by Michel Faber
- Michel Roux Sauces: Revised and Updated Edition - Mar 16, 2010 by Michel Roux
- Start Spanish with the Michel Thomas Method - Feb 7, 2012 by Michel Thomas
- The New Basics: A-to-Z Baby & Child Care for the Modern Parent - Dec 28, 2004 by Cohen, Michel, M.D.
Movies about Michel:
- Massenet, Werther - Jonas Kaufmann, Michel Plasson - Opéra national de Paris 20102010 G
- Global Treasures MONT SAINT MICHEL Le Mont Saint Michel Bretagne, France2009 NR CC
- Jean-Michel Basquiat: The Radiant Child2011 NR CC
- Live at the Village Vanguard: Michel Petrucciani Trio1982 NR CC
- The Kidnapping of Michel Houellebecq2015 NR
- Jean-Michel Cousteau 3d Film Trilogy2012
- Jean-Michel Basquiat: Radiant Child2010 NR
- Mont-Saint-Michel2013 NR
- Director's Series, Vol. 3 - The Work of Director Michel Gondry2003 NR
- The Kidnapping of Michel Houellebecq2014 Unrated
Wiki information Michel:
- Author, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Film story contributor, Person
Michel de Nostredame, usually Latinised as Nostradamus, was a French apothecary and reputed seer who published collections of prophecies that have since become famous worldwide. He is best known for his book Les Propheties, the first edition of which...
- Mont Saint-Michel
- World Heritage Site, Tourist attraction, Listed Site, Governmental Jurisdiction, Statistical region, Island, Travel destination, Location, Literature Subject, Geographical Feature
Le Mont-Saint-Michel is an island commune in Normandy, France. It is located approximately one kilometre off the country's northwestern coast, at the mouth of the Couesnon River near Avranches. 100 hectares in size, the island has a population of...
- Michel Foucault
- Philosopher, Author, Academic, Literature Subject, Public figure with medical condition, Identity, Person, Public speaker, Influence Node, Deceased Person
Michel Foucault was a French philosopher, historian of ideas, social theorist, philologist and literary critic. His theories addressed the relationship between power and knowledge, and how they are used as a form of social control through societal...
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Athlete, Football team manager, TV Personality, Measured person, Person
José Miguel González Martín del Campo, commonly known as Míchel, is a Spanish retired footballer who played as a right midfielder, and the current coach of French club Olympique de Marseille. He was most noted for his stellar crossing ability, also...
- Hip hop Artist, Musical Artist, Identity, TV Actor, Topic, Broadcast Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, Person, Featured artist
Pras is a two-time Grammy-winning American rapper, best known as one of the founding members of the critically acclaimed hip hop group, the Fugees, which included his cousin Wyclef Jean and recording artist Lauryn Hill.
- Michel Legrand
- Film score Artist, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Record Producer, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Film actor, Person, Composer, Theatrical Orchestrator
Michel Legrand is a French musical composer, arranger, conductor, and pianist. Legrand is a prolific composer, having written over 200 film and television scores in addition to many memorable songs. He is best known for his often haunting film music...
- Michel de Montaigne
- Philosopher, Author, Deceased Person, Person, Influence Node, Name source
Michel Eyquem de Montaigne was one of the most significant philosophers of the French Renaissance, known for popularizing the essay as a literary genre. His work is noted for its merging of casual anecdotes and autobiography with serious intellectual...
- Michel Sardou
- Singer, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Film actor, Award Nominee, Musician, Topic, Composer, , Person
Michel Sardou is a French singer, songwriter and occasional actor. He was born in Paris, the son of Fernand Sardou and Jackie Caron. He is the grandson of the dramatist Victorien Sardou, as well as father of the French novelist Romain Sardou and the...
- Michel Houellebecq
- Novelist, Author, Award Nominee, Person, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Film actor, Film writer, Topic, Influence Node
Michel Houellebecq is an award-winning French author, filmmaker, and poet. Having written poetry and a biographical essay on the horror writer H. P. Lovecraft, he published his first novel, Whatever, in 1994. Atomised followed in 1998, and Platform...
- Michel Ney
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction
Michel Ney, 1st Duc d'Elchingen, 1st Prince de la Moskowa, popularly known as Marshal Ney, was a French soldier and military commander during the French Revolutionary Wars and the Napoleonic Wars. He was one of the original 18 Marshals of the Empire...