If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mihajlo:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Mihajlo:
- Serbian and Croatian form of MICHAEL
Songs about Mihajlo:
- Ja Mihajlo, ti Fatima by Milic Vukasinovic Mica from the Album Hej jaro, jarane
- Romana I Mihajlo by Lepa Lukic from the Album Lepa Lukic
- Three Sonnet Bagatelles For Reciter And Instrumental Sextet, At Mihajlo by Ruben Radica from the Album Croatian Contemporary Composers
Books about Mihajlo:
- Mankind at the Turning Point: The Second Report to the Club of Rome - Feb 1, 1975 by Mihajlo D. Mesarovic
- Baron Mihajlo Mikasinovic - Mar 5, 2014 by Djuro Zatezalo and Branko Mikasinovich
- Volume 6, Issue 1: Artist Protections in Copyright Law (Cybaris, an Intellectual Property Law Review) - Mar 31, 2015 by Niels Schaumann and Alma Robinson
- A Conversation With Leszek Kolakowski - Jan 19, 2014 by Mihajlo Mihajlov
- Systems Theory and Biology: Proceedings of the III Systems Symposium at Case Institute of Technology - Oct 4, 2013 by Mihajlo D. Mesarovic
- Fading and Interference Mitigation in Wireless Communications - Dec 11, 2013 by Stefan Panic and Mihajlo Stefanovic
- Heaven's Letters - Sep 25, 2013 by Mark I. Brislin and Mihajlo Petrovic
- Moscow summer - 1965 by Mihajlo Mihajlov
- The Control Of Multivariable Systems - Mar 23, 2013 by Mihajlo D. Mesarovic and J. A. Stratton
- General Systems Theory: Mathematical Foundations (Mathematics in Science and Engineering) - Feb 26, 1975 by Mihajlo D Mesarovic and Y. Takahara
Wiki information Mihajlo:
- Mihajlo Idvorski Pupin
- Physicist, Deceased Person, Project participant, Influence Node, Award Winner, Person, Inventor, Academic, Name source, Author
Mihajlo Idvorski Pupin, Ph.D., LL.D., also known as Michael I. Pupin, was a Serbian American physicist and physical chemist. Pupin is best known for his numerous patents, including a means of greatly extending the range of long-distance telephone...
- Mihajlo Andrić
- Basketball Player, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Mihajlo Andrić is a Serbian professional basketball player for Partizan Belgrade of the Basketball League of Serbia.
- Mihajlo Pjanović
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Mihajlo Pjanović is a Serbian retired professional footballer who played as a striker.
- Mihajlo Mitić
- , Person, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Mihajlo Mitić is a Serbian volleyball player. He currently plays as setter for OK Crvena Zvezda. He played for the national team at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
- Mihajlo Apostolski
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Mihajlo Apostolski, was a Yugoslav general, military theoretician, politician, historian, Commander of the Headquarters of the People's Liberation Army and Partisan detachments in Macedonia.
- Mihajlo Pupin Institute
- Employer, Business Operation, Namesake, Organization
Mihajlo Pupin Institute is an institute based in Belgrade, Serbia notable for manufacturing numerous computer systems used in Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - especially early CER and later TIM line of computers. It is named after Mihajlo...
- Mihajlo Rostohar
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Mihajlo Rostohar was a Slovenian psychologist, author and educator, who played an important role during the creation of the State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs. Together with Ivan Hribar and Danilo Majaron, he had a crucial role in the establishment...
- Siniša Mihajlović
- Soccer, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Football player, Football team manager
Siniša Mihajlović is a Serbian former football player and the current head coach of Serie A club Milan. Mihajlović has 63 caps and scored 10 goals for Yugoslavia from 1991 to 2003, of which his first four caps in 1991 represented SFR Yugoslavia. He...
- Mihajlo Cakić
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Football player
Mihajlo Cakić is a Serbian footballer who played for Sheriff Tiraspol. Cakić played for the Serbian national under-21 team at the Valeriy Lobanovskyi Memorial Tournament in 2011.
- Mihajlo Ražnatović
- Hockey Player, Person
Mihajlo Ražnatović is a son of Željko Ražnatović.