Origin : Georgian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mikheil:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Mikheil:
- Georgian form of MICHAEL
Books about Mikheil:
- Kvachi (Georgian Literature) - Feb 17, 2015 by Mikheil Javakhishvili and Mixeil Javaxiesvili
- The Russia-Georgia War of 2008: Russia's Geostrategic Ascension (Decisive Battles of the 21st Century) - Aug 29, 2015 by Alexandros Fox Boufesis
- CERES and Fast Cut-Elimination: A monograph - Feb 6, 2011 by Mikheil Rukhaia
- About Cut-Elimination in Schematic Proofs: A monograph - Jul 8, 2013 by Mikheil Rukhaia
- Analysis of Tattoo and Piercing Usage in Print Advertisement - Jan 30, 2014 by Mikheil Korkia
- Post-Soviet Transitions and Conflict Resolution: Attempts to build Democratic Nation-State in an Ethnically Diverse... - Jan 23, 2012 by Mikheil Shavtvaladze
- Cleaner Production Concept in Georgia: Opportunities and Barriers in the Introduction and Implementation - Apr 23, 2012 by Mikheil Tushishvili
- The way forward: Georgia's democratic vision for the future.(after empire: SOVIET LEGACIES): An article from:... - May 30, 2006 by Mikheil Saakashvili
- Je vous parle de liberté (Essais et Documents) (French Edition) - Nov 13, 2008 by Mikheil Saakachvili
- Anthology of Georgian poetry. - 1958 by Urushadze, Venera, Kvesselava, Mikheil,
Movies about Mikheil:
- Charlie Rose - Earthquake in Japan / Mikheil Saakashvili / Peter Guber2011
Wiki information Mikheil:
- Mikheil Saakashvili
- Politician, Chivalric Order Member, Political Appointer, Identity, Organization founder, Topic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
Mikheil Saakashvili is a Georgian and Ukrainian politician. He is the current Governor of Ukraine's Odessa Oblast, and was the third President of Georgia for two consecutive terms from 25 January 2004 to 17 November 2013. Saakashvili is the founder...
- Mikheil Meskhi
- Soccer, Football player, Athlete, Deceased Person, Person, Measured person, Name source
Mikheil Meskhi was a Georgian footballer. Nicknamed the "Georgian Garrincha" for his dazzling wing play, Meskhi was a creative force on the left flank for the Soviet Union. During his career he played for Dynamo Tbilisi and Lokomotiv Tbilisi. He...
- Mikheil Gelovani
- Film actor, Award Winner, Person, Deceased Person
Mikheil Gelovani was a Georgian-Soviet actor, known for his many portrayals of Joseph Stalin in cinema.
- Mikheil Chiaureli
- Film director, Topic, Influence Node, Award Winner, Film writer, Deceased Person, Person
Mikheil Chiaureli was a Soviet Georgian film director and screenwriter. He directed 25 films between 1928 and 1974. Mikheil Chiaureli was awarded the Stalin Prize six times, twice in 1941, 1943, 1946, 1947, and 1950.
- Mikheil Meskhi Stadium
- Sports Facility, Project focus, Location, Structure, Venue
The Mikheil Meskhi Stadium, also known as the Lokomotivi Stadium, is a multi-purpose stadium in Tbilisi, Georgia named after the famous Georgian international footballer. It is used mostly for football matches, and occasionally for rugby union and...
- Mikheil Kavelashvili
- Soccer, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Mikheil Guramovich Kavelashvili is a Georgian former footballer. As with many leading Georgian players, Kavelashvili began his career with FC Dinamo Tbilisi, emerging from their youth system in 1989. A skillful striker, he soon established himself in...
- Mikheil Ashvetia
- Soccer Forward, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Mikheil Ashvetia is a Georgian former footballer. He has played mostly in Georgia and Russia, except for a short spell at FC København in 2001–2002 and a recent spell in Germany with FC Carl Zeiss Jena. In Russia he has played for Alania Vladikavkaz,...
- Mikheil Javakhishvili
- Novelist, Author, Person, Deceased Person
Mikheil Javakhishvili was a Georgian novelist who is regarded as one of the top twentieth-century Georgian writers. His first story appeared in 1903, but then the writer lapsed into a long pause before returning to writing in the early 1920s. His...
- Mikheil Kalatozishvili
- Actor, Film director, Person, Topic, Award Nominee, Deceased Person, Film producer
Mikheil Kalatozishvili was a Georgian-Russian film director, producer, and screenwriter active since the early 1980s. His grandfather was the world famous Soviet filmmaker of the same name, often known as Mikhail Kalatozov. Like his father,...
- Mikheil Nariashvili
Mikheil Nariashvili is a rugby union player who currently plays for Montpellier in the Top 14 and also plays internationally for Georgia as a prop.