Meaning : Who Is Like God?, Who is like God?,
Pronunciation : MEEK-kee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mikko:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Mikko:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Mikko is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Mikko is: Gift from God.
- Finnish form of MICHAEL
Definition funny of Mikko:
- You r a mikko
- Where is Mikko? Missä Mikko?
- I was so pissed off that I pulled a Mikko during my explanation. ALSO, I have enrolled in an ESL (English as a Second Language) class to correct my Mikko.
Expression information Mikko:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Mikko:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Mikko:
- Tiny Japanese Girl - Mikko Lahti Mix by Savlonic from the Album Red
- Mikko-Sika Mallorcalla by Värttinä from the Album Pörsänmäen Sanomat
- Aikaan hautautunut (feat. Natalie Koskinen, Niklas Sandin, Mikko Kotamäki, Ville Sorvali, Papa Wilska & Mikko... by Paara from the Album Yön olevainen puoli
- Aleksis Kivi: Act III: Ah, katovaista on reimu kuin unten hailyva parvi (Mikko, Drinkers) by Jorma Hynninen from the Album Rautavaara, E.: Aleksis Kivi [Opera]
- Aleksis Kivi: Act III: Kas kas! (Mikko, Sakeri, Kivi) by Jorma Hynninen from the Album Rautavaara, E.: Aleksis Kivi [Opera]
- Aleksis Kivi: Act III: Mita viela! Kas rikas huone ja rakas huone ne yhtalailla voi vankilaksi muuttua, vankilaksi... by Jorma Hynninen from the Album Rautavaara, E.: Aleksis Kivi [Opera]
- Aleksis Kivi: Act III: Nous ylos nummisuutari! (Mikko, Sakeri, Ahlqvist) by Jorma Hynninen from the Album Rautavaara, E.: Aleksis Kivi [Opera]
- Anden Mikko Inga by Mikkel A. Eira from the Album Davvi Jienat [2cd]
- Anna Liisa: Act I Scene 3: Nautin elamasta (Mikko, Villagers) by Joonas Turunen from the Album Puumala: Anna Liisa
- Anna Liisa: Act III Scene 4d: Octet: Ei ole syyta suruun (Rovasti, Anna Liisa, Kortesuo, Riikka, Husso, Mikko,... by Jouni Kokora from the Album Puumala: Anna Liisa
Books about Mikko:
- Mighty Mikko a Book of Finnish Fairy Tales and Folk Tales (Classic Reprint) - Jun 14, 2012 by Parker Fillmore
- The Music of Paul Chambers - Jun 22, 2015 by Mikko Nurmi
- Fast Strategy: How strategic agility will help you stay ahead of the game - Apr 13, 2008 by Yves Doz and Mikko Kosonen
- Modern Processor Design: Fundamentals of Superscalar Processors - Jul 30, 2013 by John Paul Shen and Mikko H. Lipasti
- Using Physical Science Gadgets and Gizmos, Grades 6-8: Phenomenon-Based Learning - Mar 24, 2014 by Matthew Bobrowsky and Mikko Korhonen
- Using Physics Gadgets and Gizmos, Grades 9-12: Phenomenon-Based Learning - Mar 13, 2014 by Matthew Bobrowsky and Mikko Korhonen
- The American Optic: Psychoanalysis, Critical Race Theory, and Richard Wright (SUNY Series in Psychoanalysis and... - Jul 2, 2010 by Mikko Tuhkanen
- Laws of the Night: Camarilla Guide (Mind's Eye Theatre) - Mar 2, 2000 by Jason Carl and Matthew Hooper
- Gamma World Player's Handbook: A Campaign Setting for d20 Roleplaying - Oct 1, 2003 by Bruce Baugh and Ian Eller
- Using Physical Science Gadgets and Gizmos, Grades 3-5: Phenomenon-Based Learning - Sep 1, 2014 by Mathew Bobrowsky and Mikko Korhonen
Wiki information Mikko:
- Mikko Hirvonen
- Racing driver, Musical Artist, Person
Mikko Hirvonen is a Finnish former rally driver who drove in the World Rally Championship. He placed third in the drivers' championship and helped Ford to the manufacturers' title in both 2006 and 2007. In 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012 he finished...
- Mikko Koivu
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Identity, Person, Measured person, Ice hockey player, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film
Mikko Sakari Koivu is a Finnish professional ice hockey center currently playing for, and serving as captain of, the Minnesota Wild of the National Hockey League. Koivu was drafted sixth overall in 2001 by the Wild, and has spent his entire NHL...
- Mikko Alatalo
- Politician, Musical Artist, Musician, Composer, Person, , Topic, Lyricist
Mikko Tapio Alatalo is a Finnish musician and politician. Alatalo was born in Kuivaniemi, now a part of Ii, Finland. He is mostly known for his long and successful musical career. His style is primarily seen as children's music and folk music but he...
- Mikko Leppilampi
- Actor, Film actor, Musician, Musical Artist, Person, Topic, Influence Node
Mikko Johannes Leppilampi is a Finnish actor and musician who is the son of Jukka Leppilampi, a Finnish gospel musician. Leppilampi is considered to be one of the most promising stars of Finland's movie industry in the new millennium. He shot to fame...
- Mikko Kuustonen
- Actor, Composer, Featured artist, Musical Artist, TV Personality, Musician, Lyricist, Person
Ari-Mikko Kuustonen is a Finnish singer-songwriter. In 1998 Kuustonen was the first Finn to be nominated as a UNFPA Goodwill Ambassador. The following year he was awarded the Church’s Peace Prize. In 2003 he was nominated as The Most Positive...
- Mikko Ilonen
- Golfer, Person, Competitor, Athlete, Measured person
Mikko Ilonen is a Finnish professional golfer who plays on the European Tour.
- Mikko Koskinen
- Ice Hockey Goaltender, Athlete, Person, Ice hockey player, Measured person
Mikko Koskinen is a Finnish professional ice hockey goaltender who is currently playing for Russian club, SKA Saint Petersburg in the Kontinental Hockey League.
- Mikko Lindström
- Alternative Artist, Guitarist, Composer, Musician, Musical Artist, Record Producer, , Person, Lyricist
Mikko Viljami Lindström is the lead guitarist of the Finnish rock band, HIM. Lindström is commonly called by his nickname, Linde.
- Alternative Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Award Nominee, Topic, Social network user, Broadcast Artist, Award Winner, Record Producer
HIM is a Finnish rock band from Helsinki. Formed in 1991 by vocalist Ville Valo, guitarist Mikko "Linde" Lindström, and bassist Mikko "Migé" Paananen, HIM's current lineup consists of Valo, Linde, Migé, and Janne "Emerson Burton" Puurtinen on...
- Mikko Hyppönen
- Organisation founder, Person
Mikko Hermanni Hyppönen is a computer security expert and columnist.