Meaning : Labor Strength, Labor strength, Unknown, Hard Working,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), MEE lee sent, MIL-ə-sənt ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Millicent:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Millicent:
- Millicent is a feminine name of Old German origin and is said to mean ‘Hard Working’. It was a popular name in France in the 12th century in the form Melisent, and it is since returned to its original form. It is not a common name in Britain at the moment although its pet form Millie is quite popular.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Millicent is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Millicent is: Strong.
- American Meaning: The name Millicent is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Millicent is: Strong.
- German Meaning: The name Millicent is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Millicent is: Strong work. Industrious.
- French Meaning: The name Millicent is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Millicent is: Of a thousand saints.
- From the Germanic name Amalasuintha, composed of the elements amal "work, labour" and swinth "strong". Amalasuintha was a 6th-century queen of the Ostrogoths. The Normans introduced this name to England in the form Melisent or Melisende. Melisende was a 12th-century queen of Jerusalem, the daughter of Baldwin II.
Definition funny of Millicent:
- "Millicent? She's the sweetest and most beautiful girl in the world."
- 'Those French fucks are sure a millicent bunch' 'Pigeons in the park be actin' all millicent' 'Get out of my kitchen you millicent fuck!'
- "The millicents have nothing on me, brother" "Cut out this clever talk about millicents" from A Clockwork Orange
- He could hear the millicents coming, from inside the house.
Expression information Millicent:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Millicent:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Millicent:
- What Can I Say (For Millicent) by Van Hunt from the Album Van Hunt
- 1947-04-22 - Episode 106 - Millicent Bromley Kidnapped by Chester Morris from the Album Boston Blackie - Old Time Radio Show, Vol. Three
- Achieng' Millicent by Dr. Osito Kalle from the Album Achieng Millicent
- Ave Maria/I Surrender All (with Millicent Scarlett-Smith, Soprano) by Gylchris Sprauve from the Album How?
- Barbara Millicent by Rob McLennan from the Album Raw 1
- Dovecote Park / Millicent's Favourite by Alex Green from the Album 20 Years Of The Auld Meal Mill Volume 4
- Dundee Hornpipe - The Horn - Millicent's Favourite. by Jimmy Shand from the Album Parlophone Sessions, Vol. 1
- Escape From Millicent by Nick Urata from the Album Paddington (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Fleeting (Ft. Millicent) by Yh from the Album Fleeting (Ft. Millicent)
- Fleeting (Ft. Millicent) by Yh from the Album Entervaults
Books about Millicent:
- Millicent Min, Girl Genius - Sep 1, 2004 by Lisa Yee
- Millicent Scowlworthy - Sep 15, 2010 by Rob Handel
- Seeds and More Seeds - Jun 1959 by Millicent Ellis Selsam
- Millicent and the Wind (Annikins) - Jun 1, 1988 by Robert Munsch and Suzanne Duranceau
- Italian Film in the Light of Neorealism - Mar 1, 1987 by Millicent Marcus
- The Missing Calico: A Millicent Anderson Mystery (Millicent Anderson Mysteries Book 1) - Dec 23, 2012 by Sylvia A. Nash
- Plenty of Fish - 1960 by Millicent Selsam and Eric Blegvad
- Millicent the Monster - 1968 by Mary Lystad and Victoria Chess
- The Book of Secrets: A Millicent Anderson Mystery (Millicent Anderson Mysteries) (Volume 2) - Sep 3, 2015 by Sylvia A. Nash
- Searching for Beauty: The Life of Millicent Rogers, the American Heiress Who Taught the World About Style - Oct 16, 2012 by Cherie Burns
Movies about Millicent:
- Gospel Sermon, Whatever by Dr. Millicent Hunter1998
Wiki information Millicent:
- Millicent Fawcett
- Deceased Person, Organization founder, Chivalric Order Member, Person, Author, Name source
Dame Millicent Garrett Fawcett, GBE was an English feminist, intellectual, political and union leader, and writer. However, she is primarily known for her work as a suffragist. She was born Millicent Garrett in Aldeburgh, Suffolk. As a suffragist,...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Millicent is a town in South Australia, 399 kilometres south-east of Adelaide, and 50 kilometres north of Mount Gambier. At the 2011 Census, the population was 5,024. The town is home to the Millicent National Trust Museum, Millicent Library &...
- Collection category, Product category, Invention, Person Or Being In Fiction, Literature Subject, Ranked item, Brand
Barbie is a fashion doll manufactured by the American toy-company Mattel, Inc. and launched in March 1959. American businesswoman Ruth Handler is credited with the creation of the doll using a German doll called Bild Lilli as her inspiration. Barbie...
- Millicent Martin
- Actor, Identity, Film actor, Award Winner, Person, Topic, TV Actor, Theater Actor, Musical Artist, Award Nominee
Millicent Mary Lillian Martin is an English actress, singer and comedian, who was the resident singer of topical songs on the weekly BBC Television satire show That Was The Week That Was. For her work on Broadway, she received Tony Award nominations...
- Ska Artist, Broadcast Artist, TV Actor, Identity, Person, Musician, Musical Artist
Millicent Dolly May "Millie" Small, CD, is a Jamaican singer-songwriter, best known for her 1964 cover version of "My Boy Lollipop".
- Millicent Fenwick
- Deceased Person, Person, Organization member, U.S. Congressperson, Politician
Millicent Vernon Hammond Fenwick was an American fashion editor, politician and diplomat. A four-term Republican member of the United States House of Representatives from New Jersey, she entered politics late in life and was renowned for her energy...
- Millicent Shelton
- Music video director, Film director, TV Director, Person, Award Nominee, Award Winner
Millicent B. Shelton is an American music video, television and film director. Shelton began her career as a wardrobe production assistant on the Spike Lee film Do the Right Thing. She went on to direct music videos for artists such as Mary J. Blige,...
- Millicent Rogers
- Woman, Deceased Person, Name source, Person
Mary Millicent Abigail Rogers, better known as Millicent Rogers, was a socialite, fashion icon, and art collector. She was the granddaughter of Standard Oil tycoon Henry Huttleston Rogers, and an heiress to his wealth. Rogers is notable for having...
- Millicent Hearst
- Person, Deceased Person
Millicent Hearst, née Millicent Veronica Willson, was the wife of media tycoon William Randolph Hearst. Willson was a vaudeville performer in New York City whom Hearst admired, and they married in 1903. The couple had five sons, but began to drift...
- Millicent Huxtable
- Fictional Character, TV Character
Millicent "Millie" McFadden is a fictional character on the CW television series One Tree Hill, portrayed by Lisa Goldstein. Originally from New York City, Millie was introduced as the personal assistant to Brooke Davis, founder of Clothes Over...