Origin : Basque,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Miren:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Miren:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Miren is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Miren is: Bitter.
- Basque form of MARIA
Definition funny of Miren:
- Get that miren to help, I bet he knows how to do this but isn't saying
- A: Hey you want some bacon? B: No I'm Miren
- I revised 24/7 this weekend! OMG I'm such a Miren -.-
Expression information Miren:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Miren:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Miren:
- Miren by Hiroshi Itsuki from the Album Yoko Yamaguchi Sakuhinshu - Yokohama Tasogare -
- Deja Que Te Miren (Salsa) by Guayacan Orquesta from the Album Con Sabor Tropical
- Ella Quiere Que La Miren (Tropical) by Funky from the Album Reset
- Ella Quiere Que La Miren by Funky from the Album Acceso Total Tour Edition
- Miren Que Suerte by Monguito from the Album Lo Mejor De Monguito / Vol. 1
- Miren Como Baila by Banda Los Recóditos from the Album Si No Existieras...Pero Existimos
- Miren al Compadre by Piramide from the Album Desde Chihuahua
- Oh, Look and Wonder/ Miren Qué Bueno, Gather 3, Hymnal #831 by GIA Publications from the Album Gather 3rd Edition Recordings, Part 21
- No Lo Hago Para Que Me Miren (Alex Zurdo) by Redimi2 from the Album El Equipo Invencible
- Aunque Me Miren by Cornelio Reyna from the Album Norteno De Verdad
Books about Miren:
- Circular Facts - 2011 by Mai Abu ElDahab and Binna Choi
- La ciudad de las cigarras (Spanish Edition) - Apr 24, 2009 by Miren Gutiérrez
- Challenges in Green Analytical Chemistry: RSC (RSC Green Chemistry) - Jul 7, 2011 by Miguel de la Guardia and Salvador Garrigues
- Once suenos en Navidad (Spanish Edition) - Dec 6, 2014 by Encarni Arcoya Alvarez and Petra Dindinger
- Territorial Development and Action Research: Innovation Through Dialogue - Apr 28, 2014 by James Karlsen and Miren Larrea
- Cristóbal Balenciaga: La forja del Maestro (18951936) (Spanish Edition) - Jun 1, 2011 by Miren Arzalluz
- Memórias de uma prostituta (Portuguese Edition) - Mar 19, 2013 by Anne Smith and Miren E. Palacios Villanueva
- Como corregir a una maestra malvada / How to Fix a Wicked Teacher (Tucan Naranja) (Spanish Edition) - Jun 30, 2011 by Miren Agur Meabe and Maria Espluga
- Balenciaga - Oct 17, 2011 by Pierre Arizzoli-Clémentel and Miren Arzalluz
- Cristóbal Balenciaga: The Making of a Master (1895-1936) - Oct 1, 2011 by Miren Arzalluz and Lesley Ellis Miller
Movies about Miren:
- El Diabolico Plan Del Dr.Manchu (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2011) Peter Sellers; Helen Miren1980
- Estas Ahi (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2011) Gorka Otxoa; Miren Ibarguren; Carme Elías; Migue2011 Unrated
Wiki information Miren:
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Miren is an urbanized settlement in the Municipality of Miren–Kostanjevica in the Littoral region of Slovenia right next to the border with Italy. The hill known as Miren Castle rises above the settlement to the south.
- Miren Ibarguren
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Topic, Person
Miren Ibarguren Agudo is a Spanish actress. She started in the Euskal Telebista TV program Goenkale. She has taken part in several TV sitcoms and she is very popular because of her roles in the TV shows Escenas de Matrimonio and Aída.
- Municipality of Miren–Kostanjevica
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
The Municipality of Miren–Kostanjevica is a municipality in western Slovenia, on the border with Italy. It is part of the Goriška region of the Slovene Littoral. The municipality's main settlements are Miren and Kostanjevica na Krasu. Miren is...
- Miren Castle
Miren Castle is an elevation above the settlement of Miren near Nova Gorica, in southwest Slovenia. Its Slovene name reflects the fact that the hill was once occupied by a castle; it is currently dominated by a collection of ecclesiastical buildings.
- Miren Iza
- Person, Musician, Musical Artist
Miren Iza is a Latin Grammy nominated best new artist.
- Bilje, Miren–Kostanjevica
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Bilje is a settlement east of Miren in the Municipality of Miren–Kostanjevica in the Littoral region of Slovenia. The hill known as Miren Castle rises above the settlement to the south. The parish church in the settlement is dedicated to Saint...
- Drug brand, Brand
- Miren Pradier
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Miren Pradier is an actress.
- Orehovlje, Miren–Kostanjevica
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Orehovlje is a settlement next to Miren in the Municipality of Miren–Kostanjevica in the Littoral region of Slovenia. The local church is dedicated to Saint Augustine and belongs to the Parish of Miren.
- ND Adria
- Soccer Team, Organization, Sports Team
Nogometno Društvo Adria Miren, commonly referred to as ND Adria or simply Adria, is a Slovenian football club from Miren, which currently plays in the Slovenian Third League. The club was founded in 1957.