If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mirik:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Songs about Mirik:
- ?iriklóri, mirik?óri? by Potta Géza from the Album Születtem mint prímás
- Mirik - asma by Hainides from the Album O Karagiozis Sti Eurovision
- A river in the Mirik forest by Bokar Rimpoche from the Album Sacred Chants and Tibetan Rituals from the Monastery of Mirik
- Taking refuge by Lama Tcheupel (monk at the Monastery of Mirik) by Bokar Rimpoche from the Album Sacred Chants and Tibetan Rituals from the Monastery of Mirik
Books about Mirik:
- When I First Held You: A Lullaby from Israel (Kar-Ben Favorites) - Sep 1, 2009 by Mirik Snir and Eleyor Snir
- Mirik Lake Fun Book: A Fun and Educational Lake Coloring Book - Dec 3, 2014 by Jobe Leonard
- Mirik Lake Safety Book: The Essential Lake Safety Guide For Children - Jan 10, 2015 by Jobe Leonard
- I'm Tired of Sleeping (Hebrew Edition) - by Mirik Snir
- Tourist Guide To Darjeeling Sikkim & Bhutan A Travellers' Guide - 1982 by Kalimpong & Mirik
- Llamarada 1939, Mt Holyoke College - 1939 by Susannah Mirik
- How the Moon Travels - Hebrew Book for Kids - 2007 by Mirik Snir
- Grandma Lea - Hebrew Book for Children - 2011 by Mirik Snir
- Sand Castle - Hebrew Book for Children - 2002 by Mirik Snir
- Pockets - Hebrew Book for Children - 2008 by Mirik Snir
Wiki information Mirik:
- Tourist attraction, Location, Dated location
Mirik is a picturesque tourist spot nestled in the serene hills of Darjeeling district in West Bengal, India. The name Mirik comes from the Lepcha words Mir-Yok meaning "place burnt by fire". Mirik has become a popular tourist destination for its...
- Mirik (community development block)
- Statistical region, Location
Mirik (community development block) is an administrative division in Kurseong subdivision of Darjeeling district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Mirik and Naxalbari police stations serve this block. Headquarters of this block is at Mirik.
- Mirik College
- College/University, Location, Employer, Organization, Educational Institution
Mirik College, established in 2000, is a government-run degree college in Mirik, Darjeeling district, India. It offers undergraduate courses in arts. It is affiliated to the University of North Bengal.
- Mirik, Iran
- Statistical region, Location
Mirik is a village in Shakhen Rural District, in the Central District of Birjand County, South Khorasan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 1,095, in 267 families.
- Mirik, Azerbaijan
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
Mirik is a village in the Lachin Rayon of Azerbaijan.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Mirik is a fictional character from the 1969 film Don't Drink the Water.
- Janice Mirikitani
- Poet, Person, Author
Janice Mirikitani is an American Sansei poet and activist. She was born in Stockton, California, to Shigemi and Ted Mirikitani, who were Nisei farmers in San Joaquin County. During World War II, she was interned along with her family at the Rohwer...
- Mirik meatball
Mirik meatballs is a Turkish recipe of meatballs from Sivas province, eastern Central Anatolia Region, Turkey. This is one of the traditional dishes of Sivas. The ingredients are bulgur, onion, eggs, salt, flour, yoghurt, butter, garlic, and red...
- Voja Mirić
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Vojislav "Voja" Mirić is a Serbian television and film actor most noted for his role as Ahmed Nurudin in the 1974 Yugoslav movie Dervis i smrt.
- Mirik Map
- Content, Image