Meaning : One whose behavior or attitude sets them apart from others., One Whose Behavior Or Attitude Sets Them Apart From Others.,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Misfit:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Misfit:
- That quiet, depressed girl over there is a misfit.
- All three Misfits are good bands, but should be seen as three different bands.
- Michelle: The misfits is so good! I recently watched the whole first season and I LOVE it. Sam: me too! though kelly is such a chav.
- "the Misfits were good when Danzig was front-man"
- "I want your skull....I need your skull...."
- too much horror business, driving late at night Psycho '78! 12 o'clock and don't be late You! you don't goooooo in the baaathroom with me i'll put a knife right in you, im warning you!
- Rianne: I feel so out of place in this world Brad: why? Rianne: because i view things differently Brad: yeah - youre a misfit. now go away
Songs about Misfit:
- Misfits by Shinedown from the Album Threat To Survival
- The One About the Misfit by Marty from the Album Marty for President
- Hip Hop Misfits [Explicit] by The Dirty Heads from the Album Any Port in the Storm (Special Edition) [Explicit]
- Island of the Misfit Boy by Front Porch Step from the Album Aware
- Misfits by The Kinks from the Album Misfits
- Misfit Love (Album Version) by Queens Of The Stone Age from the Album Era Vulgaris
- Viva La Misfit (feat. Chris Durso) by Social Club from the Album Us
- Misfit by Curiosity Killed The Cat from the Album Very Best
- Shake (Radio Edit) (feat. Misfit & S.O. Certified) by Vulcha Smooth from the Album Shake (Radio Edit) [feat. Misfit & S.O. Certified]
- Misfit by Dan Bull from the Album Safe
Books about Misfit:
- The Misfits - May 1, 2003 by James Howe
- Misfit - Aug 1, 2011 by Jon Skovron
- The Misfit Economy: Lessons in Creativity from Pirates, Hackers, Gangsters and Other Informal Entrepreneurs - Jun 23, 2015 by Alexa Clay and Kyra Maya Phillips
- Misfits - Sep 29, 2014 by Garrett Leigh
- The Misfits - Jan 3, 2000 by Serge Toubiana
- The Misfits of Kiftre Deep (Phantomworlds Book 1) - Sep 3, 2015 by Sarah Mankowski
- Blissed (Misfit Brides Book 1) - Aug 1, 2014 by Jamie Farrell
- Misfit: Dealing with Our God-Given Discomfort - Apr 19, 2011 by Chris Durso and Jim Cymbala and Harvey Carey
- Digital Gold: Bitcoin and the Inside Story of the Misfits and Millionaires Trying to Reinvent Money - May 19, 2015 by Nathaniel Popper
- Misfit - Jul 24, 2012 by Adam Braver
Movies about Misfit:
- The Pirates! Band Of Misfits2012 PG CC
- Misfits Season 12011 CC
- 10 Minute Preview: The Pirates! Band of Misfits2012 PG CC
- Misfits, Season 22011 CC
- Misfits Season 32010 CC
- The Misfits2013 NR CC
- Misfit Garage Season 22015 CC
- Misfits Season 42012 CC
- Misfit Garage Season 12014 CC
- Misfits, Season 52013 CC
Wiki information Misfit:
- Hardcore punk Artist, Social network user, Musical Group, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist
Misfits are an American punk rock band often recognized as the progenitors of the horror punk subgenre, blending punk rock and other musical influences with horror film themes and imagery. Founded in 1977 in Lodi, New Jersey by singer and songwriter...
- Misfit Wearables
- Organization, Business Operation, Employer
Misfit Wearables, also known as Misfit, is a hardware company that designs and manufactures wearable products that utilize sensor technology. Misfit's Shine and Flash products are activity and sleep monitors that track user movements and activity...
- Comic Book Character, Fictional Character
Misfit is a fictional character in the DC Comics Universe. She first appeared in Birds of Prey #96 as a wannabe Batgirl, before taking on her own identity as Misfit.
- Science Fiction TV Program, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, TV Program, Topic
Misfits is a British science fiction comedy-drama television show, on E4, about a group of young offenders sentenced to work in a community service program, where they obtain supernatural powers after a strange electrical storm. The show premiered on...
"Misfit" is the second single from UK singer Amy Studt. Released on 9 June 2003, the single reached a peak of #6 in the charts and is Studt's most successful single to date. It was also the most successful single internationally. It is taken from her...
- Misfit Garage
- Reality TV Program, TV Program
Discovery Channel expands Motor Mondays, guaranteed appointment viewing for all-motor action and fun 52 weeks a year, with the addition of new series MISFIT GARAGE, produced by Pilgrim Studios. A spin-off of the hit series Fast N’ Loud, the #1 car...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Cataloged instance, Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Misfit stream
A misfit stream is a river that is either too large or too small to have eroded the valley in which it flows. This term is also used for a stream or river with meanders that obviously are not proportional in size to the meanders of the valley or...