Origin : Hungarian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Misi:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Misi:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Misi is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Misi is: Gift from God.
- Diminutive of MIHÁLY
Expression information Misi:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Misi:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Misi:
- Anakushkínk Misís itxánana twáp'ski k'úpk'uppa by Virginia Beavert from the Album Tiinmamí Timnanáxt (Legends of the Sahaptin Speaking People)
- Chokhe Kajol Dante Misi by Chandrani Mukherjee from the Album Chandrani Mukherjee
- Cérna Misi (elmondja: Komlós Juci) by Fésus Éva from the Album Esti mesék kislányoknak
- Ele Misi-O by Alan Lomax Collection from the Album Caribbean Voyage: Brown Girl in the Ring
- Hwimbia misi by Mwezi Waq. from the Album Comores : Chants de lune et d'espérance (Music from the World Collection)
- I alli misi alitheia mou by Michalis Dimitriadis from the Album Simaiostolismos
- I misi by Giovanna Muscolino from the Album Sicilia ierioggi
- Jija Gal Jani Misi by Babloo Bawal from the Album Badi Mota Jaaee
- Ma Misi Me by Il Gotico Internazionale from the Album Il Maestro degli Occhi Spalancati
- A mamma si misi i causi by Ciccio Pasticcio from the Album 1000 risate con Ciccio Pasticcio
Books about Misi:
- ¿Cuál es tu Misión en esta Vida? (Spanish Edition) - Sep 15, 2008 by Alfonso Linares Fernandez
- Sabi ni Mister, Sabi ni Misis - Feb 26, 2015 by Anthony N. Pangilinan and Maricel Laxa Pangilinan
- History of the Sikhs: Sikh Commonwealth or Rise & Fall of Sikh Misls - Dec 1, 2001 by Hari Ram Gupta
- Spirit Play Second hand of fate: Second hand of fate Series (Japanese Edition) - Apr 4, 2015 by misi kanna
- Eating Is Sacred: Yayasan Misi Belas Kasihan TA Marianthony Mercy Mission Foundation - Oct 17, 2014 by Datuk Ann Marianthony
- Tafesilafa'i: Towards a Samoan Epistemology in the Diaspora - Jun 11, 2010 by Misi Pouena Tagaloa
- Jim Elliot: Misión en la selva: Jim Elliot: Mission to the Rainforest (Spanish Edition) - Mar 21, 1994 by Sue Shaw
- Puma Goes to the Elms of Newport Rhode Island - 2004 by Misi Narcizo
- What you won't do, somebody else will - Apr 9, 2013 by Misi Daire and lynette scott
- How to Keep Your Hubby Happy: at iba pang Tips para kay Misis - Sep 17, 2014 by Marlene Legaspi-Munar
Movies about Misi:
- Rocco and His Brothers, Rocco E I Suoi Fratelli, Rocco éS Fivérei, Rocco E Seus Irmãos, рокко и его братья, Rocco...1960 NR
- Misi Mokus Kalandjai / Hungarian Children's Film / Region 2 PAL DVD / Magyar Movie for Children / Dirctor: Foky...1982
Wiki information Misi:
- Koa Misi
- American football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Nawa'akoa Lisiate Foti Analeseanoa Misi is an American football linebacker. He played college football at Utah. He was considered one of the top linebacker prospects for the 2010 NFL Draft.
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Award Nominee, , Musician, Broadcast Artist, Topic, Composer, Person
Misia, commonly stylized as MISIA, is a Japanese singer, songwriter, and record producer. Born in Nagasaki, Misia moved to Fukuoka at the age of 14 to pursue a recording career. There, she continued her secondary education and briefly attended Seinan...
- Composition, Musical Game Song
"Misirlou" is a traditional song from the Eastern Mediterranean region. The earliest recordings of the song are a 1919 Egyptian composition called Bint Misr and a 1927 Greek rebetiko composition influenced by Middle-Eastern music. There are also...
- Misi Taulapapa
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Misi Taulapapa is a New Zealand rugby league player who currently plays for the Sheffield Eagles in the Co-operative Championship competition. He has previously played professionally in Australia and England. Taulapapa's position of choice is on the...
- Singer, Musical Artist, Person, Musician, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor
Mísia is a Portuguese fado singer. Mísia is a polyglot. Despite singing mostly fado, she has sung some of her themes in Spanish, French, Catalan, English, and even Japanese.
- Misiones Province
- Argentine province, Administrative Division, Location, Statistical region, Dated location, Travel destination
Misiones is one of the 23 provinces of Argentina, located in the northeastern corner of the country in the Mesopotamiсa region. It is surrounded by Paraguay to the northwest, Brazil to the north, east and south, and Corrientes Province of Argentina...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Misinto is a comune in the Province of Monza and Brianza in the Italian region Lombardy, located about 25 kilometres northwest of Milan. Misinto borders the following municipalities: Lentate sul Seveso, Lazzate, Rovellasca, Rovello Porro, Cogliate.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Misilmeri is a town and comune in the province of Palermo, Sicily. It is approximately 15 kilometres from Palermo and its name means "the resting place or the messuage of the Emir", and dates from the Muslim emirate of Sicily. The village rose around...
- Zvjezdan Misimović
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Zvjezdan Misimović is a Bosnian professional footballer, who most notably played for Bayern Munich, VfL Wolfsburg, Galatasaray and Dynamo Moscow as an attacking midfielder, during his active playing career. Misimović is the most capped player in the...
- Horned Serpent
The Horned Serpent appears in the mythologies of many Native Americans. Details vary among tribes, with many of the stories associating the mystical figure with water, rain, lightning and/or thunder. Horned Serpents were major components of the...