Meaning : A Magic Charm Or Power, A magic charm or power,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mojo:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Mojo:
- "I can get any girl if I just use a bit of the old mojo" "Man, that girl has MOJO!" "God help me, I think I've lost my mojo!"
- He lost his mojo when she dumped him… He got his mojo back now.
- Baby, work your mojo tonight!
- He ain't got enough mojo to get her.
- I got my mojo working (but it just won't work on you)
- "Work your mojo sister"... "You got some large mojo friend"
- I just saw David Lee Roth on Leno last night. He was doing old Van Halen songs though with a Country feel ... he has DEFINITELY his mojo!!
Songs about Mojo:
- Mojo Hannah - Aaron Neville
- Tennessee Mojo by The Cadillac Three from the Album The Cadillac Three
- I Got My Mojo Working by The Paul Butterfield Blues Band from the Album The Paul Butterfield Blues Band
- Mojo So Dope (Album Version (Edited)) [Clean] by Kid Cudi from the Album Man On The Moon II: The Legend Of Mr. Rager
- Candy Painted (Jackal & Hyde Vs Mojo Le Fay For The Breakers Remix) by H2O (USA) from the Album Candy Painted (Jackal & Hyde Vs Mojo Le Fay For The Breakers Remix)
- Mojo Pin by Jeff Buckley from the Album Grace (Legacy Edition)
- The Mojo Radio Gang (Radioversion) by Parov Stelar from the Album Coco EP
- Mojo Fix by Martin Harley from the Album Mojo Fix
- Got My Mojo Working by Muddy Waters from the Album Anthology
- The Mojo Radio Gang (Clubversion) by Parov Stelar from the Album Coco EP
Books about Mojo:
- Mojo: How to Get It, How to Keep It, How to Get It Back If You Lose It - Feb 2, 2010 by Marshall Goldsmith
- American Mojo: Lost and Found: Restoring our Middle Class Before the World Blows By - Jun 9, 2015 by Peter D. Kiernan
- Mojo - Apr 8, 2014 by Tim Tharp
- The Little Book of Big MOJO: The Secret Decoder Ring to Unleash Your Superpowers - Jul 24, 2015 by Keisha Gallegos
- Paint Mojo - A Mixed-Media Workshop: Creative Layering Techniques for Personal Expression - Jul 18, 2014 by Tracy Verdugo
- Me Before You - Jul 30, 2013 by Jojo Moyes
- What Got You Here Won't Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful - Jan 9, 2007 by Marshall Goldsmith and Mark Reiter
- Peak: How Great Companies Get Their Mojo from Maslow - Sep 21, 2007 by Chip Conley and Tony Hsieh
- Bad Mojo: The Complete Series - May 17, 2015 by Sharon A. Austin
- The Mojo Collection: The Greatest Albums of All Time - Aug 9, 2001 by Jim Irvin
Movies about Mojo:
- Muddy Waters: Got My Mojo Working2011 NR
- The Doors: Mr. Mojo Risin': The Story of L.A. Woman2011 NR
- Portland Mojo2010 NR
- Music Voyager: Tennessee - Memphis Mojo2012 NR
- The Doors: Mr. Mojo Risin': The Story of L.A. Woman2011 NR
- Hypno Mojo Mega for Men, Hypnosis for sex drive, Restore Libido, Erotic Massage with Wendi2012
- Mojo Predator II The Double Trouble Calling System - Predator Calling & Hunting DVD ~ Mojo Outdoors
- Mojo Predator - Predator Calling & Hunting DVD ~ Mojo Outdoors
- Muddy Waters - Got My Mojo Working: Rare Performances 1968-19782000 NR
- Fields of Glory: University of Iowa- Kinnick Stadium2007 Unrated
Wiki information Mojo:
- Music Magazine, Periodical, Film character, Magazine, Fictional Character
MOJO is a popular music magazine published initially by Emap, and since January 2008 by Bauer, monthly in the United Kingdom. Following the success of the magazine Q, publishers Emap were looking for a title that would cater for the burgeoning...
- Box Office Mojo
- Website, Information Source
Box Office Mojo is a website that tracks box office revenue in a systematic, algorithmic way, founded in 1999. In 2008, Box Office Mojo was bought by the Internet Movie Database, owned by Amazon. The website is widely used within the film industry as...
Mojo is the name, or abbreviated name, of several types of sauces, varying in spiciness, consisting primarily of olive oil, salt, water, local pepper varieties, garlic, paprika, cumin or coriander and other spices. Mojo originated in the Canary...
- Fictional Character, Comic Book Character
Mojo is a fictional character, a super villain appearing in books published by Marvel Comics, usually those featuring the X-Men family of characters. Created by writer Ann Nocenti and artist Arthur Adams, Mojo first appeared in Longshot #3, as the...
Mojo, in the African-American folk belief called hoodoo, is an amulet consisting of a flannel bag containing one or more magical items. It is a "prayer in a bag", or a spell that can be carried with or on the host's body. Alternative American names...
MOJO, stylized as M.O.J.O., is an Android-based video game microconsole manufactured by Mad Catz. The system runs unmodified Android and connects directly to the Google Play online store. As such, it can play any game designed or previously purchased...
- Mojo Nixon
- Country Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician, Broadcast Artist, Topic, Musical Artist, Film actor, Person
Mojo Nixon is an American musician, known for playing psychobilly music. He has officially retired from playing live and recording, though he does host several radio shows on Sirius Satellite Radio and has come out of retirement for one-time events,...
- Singer, Musical Artist, Person
Ichirō Tomita better known as MoJo is a Japanese folk singer and anime song singer who has performed on the soundtracks of various anime and tokusatsu series and movies. He is perhaps best known as the vocalist for the theme songs for Battle Fever J,...
- Stuck Mojo
- Rapcore Artist, Social network user, Musical Artist, Musical Group, Broadcast Artist
Stuck Mojo is an American rap metal band from Atlanta, Georgia. Formed in 1989 by guitarist Rich Ward, Stuck Mojo is considered to be one of the pioneers of rap metal. They have toured alongside bands such as Machine Head and Slapshot. Stuck Mojo's...
- Book, Written Work, Play
Mojo is a 1995 play written by English playwright Jez Butterworth that premiered at the Royal Court Theatre in London, directed by Ian Rickson. It is a black comedy set in Soho, a fast-paced gangster plot that tells the story of this particular night...