If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Morong:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Morong:
- Obama is not going to take you out with a drone strike just because you call him President Maumau or a jig or something like that, you fucking morong.
Books about Morong:
- Minimalism: Because Less is More - Apr 26, 2015 by Corey Morong
- The Adventures of Braxton Revere - Apr 19, 2015 by Jeremy Morong
- The Legend of Hummel Park and Other Stories - Oct 13, 2015 by Jeremy Morong and Jill Davis LeBlanc
- Ignore the Noise: Focusing on what Matters - Jul 25, 2015 by Corey Morong
- How to Instantly Boost Your Happiness - Apr 17, 2015 by Corey Morong
- On The Backs Of Dragons - Apr 17, 2013 by Jeremy Morong and Shawn Leader
- Be Awesome: How to be one of a Kind - Mar 9, 2015 by Corey Morong
- Memoirs of the Torrey Botanikal Club. Vol. III. No. 2: The Naiadaceae of North America - Aug 7, 2015 by Thomas Morong
- Participatory Market Chain Approach in Bhutan: Social learning, collective action and social capital in Participatory... - Oct 9, 2013 by Pema Cheizom
- Mount Desert Rock Light Station, ME / Buoy Tenders of the Weser, Germany / Stone Horse Shoal Lightship: Slightly... - 2001 by Wayne C. Wheeler
Wiki information Morong:
- Morong, Rizal
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Morong is a second class municipality in the province of Rizal, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 52,194 inhabitants. A popular attraction is Spanish-era St. Jerome's Parish Church. The town is also known for featuring...
- Morong, Bataan
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Morong is a third class municipality in the province of Bataan, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 26,171 people. It is home to the Subic Bay International Airport, the Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, and the former...
- Morong River
- Location, Body Of Water, Geographical Feature, River
The Morong River, also referred to as the Morong-Teresa River, is a river system in Rizal, Philippines. It is one of 21 major tributaries of Laguna de Bay. It covers 14 barangays and stretches 10 kilometers from Antipolo City down to Teresa, Rizal,...
- Donna Morong
- Casting Director, Person, Topic, Film casting director, Person or entity appearing in film
Donna Morong is a casting director.
- Adam Morong
- Person, Football player, Measured person, Athlete
Adam Morong is a Slovak football player, currently plays for FC Nitra.
- Morong 43
Morong 43 is a group of 43 health workers in the Philippines tagged by government of the Philippines as members of the New People's Army. The Morong 43 were arrested in Morong, Rizal allegedly on the grounds of illegal possession of firearms and...
- Morongo Valley
- Identity, Statistical region, US Census Designated Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, HUD County Place, Dated location
Morongo Valley is a census-designated place on State Route 62 in San Bernardino County, California, United States. The population was 3,552 at the 2010 census, up from 1,929 at the 2000 census.
- Food, Dish
Moronga, rellena, or morcilla is a sausage made of pig's blood. It is found in Cuba, Puerto Rico, Central America and Mexican cuisine. Spices, herbs, onions and chili peppers are added and then boiled in the pig's intestines for several hours. It is...
- David Morong
- Production designer, Award Nominee, Person, Topic, Film art director
David Morong is an art director and a production designer.
- Distrito de Morong
The Politico-Militar Distrito de Morong or Distrito de Morong was a province in the Philippines created out of the province of Manila and a part of Laguna on February 23, 1853 by a decree of the Superior Gobierno, composing Morong, Pililla, Tanay,...