If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Morotaka:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Songs about Morotaka:
- Morotaka & Genjo by Speaker Bite Me from the Album Smukke Kvinder Med Kærlighedskort
Books about Morotaka:
- World Drama: An Anthology, Vol. 1: Ancient Greece, Rome, India, China, Japan, Medieval Europe, and England - Nov 2, 2011 by Barrett H. Clark
- Masterpieces of Chikamatsu: The Japanese Shakespeare - Apr 25, 2013 by Robert Nichols
- Masterpieces of Chikamatsu: The Japanese Shakespeare - Nov 4, 2010 by Robert Nichols
Wiki information Morotaka:
- Kujō Morotaka
- Deceased Person, Person
Kujō Morotaka, son of regent Sukezane, was a kugyō or Japanese court noble of the Edo period. His consort was a daughter of fourth head of Hiroshima Domain Asano Tsunanaga; Morotaka and she adopted his biological younger brother Yukinori as their...
- Morotaka & Genjo
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Kujō Yukinori
- Person, Deceased Person
Kujō Yukinori, son of Sukezane and adopted son of his brother Morotaka, was a kugyō or Japanese court noble of the Edo period. He married a daughter of Tokugawa Yoshimichi and adopted daughter of Tokugawa Tsugutomo. The couple had two sons: Kujō...
- Kujō Sukezane
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Kujō Sukezane, son of Kaneharu, was a kugyō or Japanese court noble of the Edo period. He held regent positions sesshō from 1712 to 1716 and kampaku from 1716 to 1722. He married a daughter of Emperor Go-Sai; the couple had three sons, Morotaka,...