Meaning : Wish, Desire,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Murad:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Murad:
- Muslim Meaning: The name Murad is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Murad is: Desire. Object.
- Means "wish, desire" in Arabic. This name was borne by several Ottoman sultans.
Definition funny of Murad:
- A: "Who's that mighty-fine rajah wizzing on my roses?" B: "That would be Murad...."
- I've got my head in a Muradica novel while I'm playing Murad Stewart in the the background, 'cause that's how I roll! I'm a Murader! Booya!
- Murad is the cleverest; the most beautiful;
- "Look dude, I have a bucket." "You.. you... MURAD"
- "He will not stop talking, he is such a Murad!" "Ugh, look at that Murad, I hate him."
Expression information Murad:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Murad:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Murad:
- Bloodstream (feat. Bashar Murad) by Raffoul from the Album Bloodstream (feat. Bashar Murad)
- - Abu Murad from the film Captain Abu Raed by Austin Wintory from the Album Captain Abu Raed-Original Soundtrack Recording
- Agi Murad e arrivo al forte by Nicolosi Roberto from the Album Agi Murad il diavolo bianco
- Agi Murad e sultanet by Nicolosi Roberto from the Album Agi Murad il diavolo bianco
- Agi Murad il diavolo bianco by Nicolosi Roberto from the Album Agi Murad il diavolo bianco
- Bu Dünyada Murad?ma by Mehmet Alda?o?lu from the Album Mehmet Alda?o?lu
- Bu Dünyada Murad?ma Erdim Diyen Yalan Söyler by Y?ld?ray Ç?nar from the Album Bâd-? Saba
- Bu Dünyada Murad?ma Erdim Diyen Yalan Söyler by Hakan Kumru from the Album Anadolu Turu, Vol. 3
- Cennet (Murad Versiyon) by Tolga Dalo?lu from the Album Cennet
- Erdik Murad?m?za by Yusuf Kaya from the Album Ben Yaratmad?m
Books about Murad:
- Follow Me To: A Journey around the World Through the Eyes of Two Ordinary Travelers - Jan 6, 2015 by Murad Osmann and Nataly Zakharova
- Hadji Murad - Jul 24, 2009 by Leo Tolstoy
- The Murad Method: Wrinkle-Proof, Repair, and Renew Your Skin with the Proven 5-Week Program - Apr 22, 2003 by Howard Murad and Dianne Lange
- The Water Secret: The Cellular Breakthrough to Look and Feel 10 Years Younger - Aug 1, 2010 by Howard Murad
- The Cellulite Solution: A Doctor's Program for Losing Lumps, Bumps, Dimples, and Stretch Marks - Dec 27, 2005 by Howard Murad
- Creating a Healthy Life - May 1, 2013 by Dr. Howard Murad
- In The Early Hours: Reflections on Spiritual and Self Development - Jan 1, 2010 by Khurram Murad
- Dr. Murad and Nitric Oxide - Nov 10, 2013 by Dr. Ferid Murad and Dr. Daniel Cheng-Shing Chen
- Conquering Cultural Stress: The Ultimate Guide to Anti-Aging and Happiness - Jan 7, 2015 by Murad, Dr. Howard, M.D.
- Wrinkle-Free Forever: The 5-Minute 5-Week Dermatologist's Program - May 1, 2004 by Howard Murad and Dianne Lange
Movies about Murad:
- The White Warrior1961 NR
- Travelling Light: Series I Books 31-34 with Abdal Hakim Murad Sarajevo2011 NR
- El Diablo Blanco1961 Unrated
- Diablo Blanco, El2012
- Sultan IV. Murad
Wiki information Murad:
- Murad II
- Monarch, Person, Deceased Person, Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Family member
Murad II Kodja or Amurathes II was the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire from 1421 to 1451. Murad II's reign was marked by the long war he fought against the Christian feudal lords of the Balkans and the Turkish emirates in Anatolia, a conflict that...
- Murad I
- Monarch, Family member, Person, Deceased Person, Noble person
Murad I was the sultan of the Ottoman Empire from 1362 to 1389. He was a son of Orhan and the Valide Sultan Nilüfer Hatun. Murad I conquered Adrianople, renamed it to Edirne, and in 1363 made it the new capital of Ottoman Empire. Then he further...
- Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person, Topic
Murad was an Indian character actor who appeared in more than 100 Bollywood films from the early 1940s through to the end of the 1980s playing character roles of a father, police officer, judge and an emperor. His son Raza Murad is also an actor in...
- Raza Murad
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Topic, Influence Node, Person, Award Nominee
Raza Murad is an Indian actor working primarily in Hindi films. He has acted in over 200 Bollywood films. He has portrayed a wide variety of roles from sympathetic brothers and brotherly figures in the 70s to villainous roles in the 80s and later.
- Murad III
- Religious Leader, Deceased Person, Family member, Person, Noble person, Monarch
Murad III was the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire from 1574 until his death in 1595.
- Murad IV
- Religious Leader, Composer, Lyricist, Person, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Monarch, Musical Artist, Family member, Noble person
Murad IV was the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire from 1623 to 1640, known both for restoring the authority of the state and for the brutality of his methods. Murad IV was born in Constantinople, the son of Sultan Ahmed I and the ethnic Greek Valide...
- Waheed Murad
- Actor, Film story contributor, Person, Film producer, Topic, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Film actor, Film writer
Waheed Murad was a Pakistani film actor, producer and script writer, famous for his charming expressions, attractive personality, tender voice and unusual talent for acting. Waheed is considered as one of the most famous and influential actors of...
- Murad V
- Monarch, Composer, Family member, Noble person, Deceased Person, Religious Leader, Person,
Murad V was the 33rd Sultan of the Ottoman Empire who reigned from 30 May to 31 August 1876. He was born at Constantinople, Topkapı Palace. His father was Abdülmecid I. His mother, whom his father married in Constantinople on 1 August 1839, was...
- Zuhair Murad
- Fashion designer, Person
Zuhair Murad is a Lebanese fashion designer. He was born in 1971 in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Ferid Murad
- Academic, Award Winner, Organization advisor, Organization leader, Person, Influence Node
Ferid Murad is a physician and pharmacologist, and a co-winner of the 1998 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. He is also an honorary member of the Academy of Sciences and Arts of Kosovo.