Meaning : Chosen, preferred, Chosen, Preferred, Of Arabic origin meaning 'chosen'., Lordly,
Pronunciation : moos-TAH-fah (Turkish) , MOO staf fa, (MUS-ta-fa),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mustafa:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Mustafa:
- The name Mustafa derives literally from the word Mustafa which means chosen. This name is often very popular in Muslim families as Mustafa was often used as one of the names for the Prophet Muhammad; regarded by Muslims as a messenger and prophet from God and also the founder is the religion in present day Islam.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Mustafa is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Mustafa is: Chosen. One of Prophet Mohammed's names.
- Means "the chosen one" in Arabic, an epithet of Muhammad. This was the name of four Ottoman sultans. Another famous bearer was Mustafa Kemal (1881-1938), also known as Atatürk, the founder of modern Turkey.
Definition funny of Mustafa:
- theres a mustafa you better get out of there way or you will be dismissed
- Note : Mustafa's are endangered creatures (nearly extinct) as it won't be fair to other men. Examples: 1. Your looking Mustafa. 2. Damn, You must be the Mustafa. 3. I got a long Mustafa downtown. 4. I'm going to totally Mustafa you, today.
- That Mustafa be one bad muhfugga.
- Mustafa: If you could just call an ambulance? Hello? i am very badly burnt? oh, hello! have you come t- (BANG!) YOU SHOT ME! YOU SHOT ME RIGHT IN THE ARM! WH- (BANG!)
- "that guy is such a Mustafa"
- Oh look, it's Mustafa!
- 1. "I'm sorry Sir, your flight took off 2 hours ago, you really shouldn't be so late next time." "I was busy plucking my unibrow alright!! What the fuck does it matter?? Its that even that big of a deal retard!" 2. "Wow Mustafa is a badass muhfuggin' lion, look at his sweet mane" "No dude that's MUFASA, Mustafa is that iraqi kid who draws bombs in maths" 3. "He's haulin' 10pounds of C4! Don't let him through Customs!" "Johnson! Tackle that Mustafa down, Move Move!"
Expression information Mustafa:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Mustafa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Mustafa:
- Ya Mustafa by Classics of Belly Dance from the Album Veiled Visions
- Keep It Poppin Feat. Mustafa Akbar (Wes Smith Remix) by Fort Knox Five from the Album Keep It Poppin Remixed Feat. Mustafa Akbar
- O Mi Shango featuring Mustafa (Mustafa Brazil To Africa Remix) by Sunlightsquare from the Album O Mi Shango
- Dancin' (feat. Mustafa Akbar) by Basement Freaks from the Album Funk from the Trunk
- Mustafa, Mustafa by A.R.Rahman from the Album Duniya Dilwalon Ki
- Make Me Yours Tonight (Radio Edit) [feat. Mustafa Ceceli] by Lara Fabian from the Album Make Me Yours Tonight (Remixes)
- Make Your Move Featuring Mustafa Akbar by Thunderball and Mustafa Akbar from the Album 12 Mile High [Explicit]
- Whatcha Gonna Do (feat. Mustafa Akbar) by Fort Knox Five from the Album Pressurize the Cabin
- Ya Mustafa by Sami Yusuf from the Album Al-Mu'allim
- Mustafa, Mustafa by A.R.Rehman from the Album AR Rahman's Greatest Hits: Rahman Ke Dil Se
Books about Mustafa:
- The Racial Order - Aug 13, 2015 by Mustafa Emirbayer and Matthew Desmond
- Emile Durkheim: Sociologist of Modernity - Feb 4, 2003 by Mustafa Emirbayer and Ira J. Cohen
- Racial Domination, Racial Progress: The Sociology of Race in America - Oct 8, 2009 by Matthew Desmond and Mustafa Emirbayer
- Contemporary Iraqi Fiction: An Anthology (Middle East Literature In Translation) - Jun 9, 2008 by Shakir Mustafa
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk: Heir to an Empire (The World in a Life Series) - Sep 22, 2015 by Ryan Gingeras
- Intermediate Algebra - Aug 27, 2005 by Mustafa A. Munem and West Carolyn
- Mustafa Akyol'sIslam without Extremes: A Muslim Case for Liberty [Hardcover]2011 - 2011 by Akyol ,M.,(Author)
- How to Pray: A Step-by-Step Guide to Prayer in Islam - Jul 28, 2011 by Mustafa Umar
- Welcome to Islam: A Step-by-Step Guide for New Muslims - Aug 19, 2011 by Mustafa Umar
- Mustafa Gatdula's How to Build a Dominant Fighter in 12 Months: Using Lesson from the Filipino Fighting Arts to... - Jul 27, 2011 by Mr. Maurice Gatdula
Movies about Mustafa:
- Mustafa Hakkinda Hersey2003
- Avare Mustafa1961
- IntelCenter: Know Thy Enemy Terrorism DVD Series: al-Qaeda V077: Interview with Sheikh Mustafa Abu al-Yazid "Sheikh...
- IntelCenter: Know Thy Enemy Terrorism DVD Series: al-Qaeda V121: Mustafa Abu al-Yazid: Light & Fire: An Announcement...
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk Photo Album / Vektoral Pictures & Objects
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk Albümü
Wiki information Mustafa:
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
- Military Commander, Military Person, Topic, Organization founder, Politician, Person or entity appearing in film, Public speaker, Influence Node, Person, TV program guest
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk was a Turkish army officer, revolutionary, and the first President of Turkey. He is credited with being the founder of the Republic of Turkey. His surname, Atatürk, was granted to him in 1934 and forbidden to any other person by...
- Mustafa Sandal
- Turkish pop Artist, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Featured artist, Social network user, Person, TV Personality, Film actor, Musician, Topic
Mustafa Sandal, also known as Musti, is a Turkish pop music singer-songwriter, record producer, dancer, businessman, and actor whose albums have sold over 20 million copies worldwide and have achieved diamond, platinum, and gold certifications in...
- Mustafa Dzhemilev
- Politician, Person
Mustafa Abduldzhemil Dzhemilev, also known widely with his adopted descriptive surname Qırımoğlu, is former Chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People and a member of the Ukrainian Parliament since 1998. He is the recognized leader of the...
- Mustafa Ceceli
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Lyricist, Musician, Composer, Featured artist
Mustafa Ceceli is a Turkish singer. He has won twice the Turkish equivalent of the Grammy awards, "Türkiye Müzik Ödülleri" in the categories "Best Album" and "Best Male Artist" in 2010 and 2014.
- Mustafa Barzani
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person, Organization founder
Mustafa Barzani also known as Mullah Mustafa was a Kurdish nationalist leader, and the most prominent political figure in modern Kurdish politics. In 1946, he was chosen as the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party to lead the Kurdish revolution...
- Şehzade Mustafa
- Noble person, Family member, Literature Subject, Person, Deceased Person
Şehzade Mustafa Muhlisi, was the prince of Manisa from 1533 to 1541 and the prince of Amasya from 1541 to 1553. He was Suleiman the Magnificent's first-born son by Mahidevran Sultan. Şehzade Mustafa was the heir apparent to the Ottoman throne and a...
- Mustafa Denizli
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Mustafa Denizli is a former Turkish football player and now a coach who most recently manages Khazar Lankaran. He has managed many Turkish notable football clubs, including "Istanbul Big Three" and has won the Süper Lig title three times. He is...
- Mustafa Nadarević
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Award Winner, Award Nominee
Mustafa Nadarević is a Bosnian actor and comedian.
- Fahad Mustafa
- Actor, TV Program Creator, Topic, Film producer, Person, Award Nominee, Film actor
Fahad Mustafa also known as Sunny Tunio is a Pakistani actor, producer, host and model. He hosted the game show Jeeto Pakistan and appeared in the film Na Maloom Afraad. His other works include Sheeshay Ka Mahal, Haal-e-Dil, Bahu Rani, Ae...
- Isaiah Mustafa
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Athlete, Measured person, Topic, Person
Isaiah Mustafa is an American actor and former NFL practice squad wide receiver. Mustafa is widely known as the main character for a series of Old Spice TV commercials, The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.