Origin : Ukrainian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mykhail:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Mykhail:
- Ukrainian variant form of MICHAEL
Books about Mykhail:
- Les chevaux de feu - Jan 11, 2002 by Mykhail Kotsiobynsky
- Hunky: The Immigrant Experience - Feb 27, 2004 by Nicholas Stevensson Karas
- Vybrani tvory =: Ausgewahlte Werke (Analecta slavica ; v. 23) (Ukrainian Edition) - 1979 by Mykhail Semenko
- Modernism in Kyiv: Jubilant Experimentation - May 22, 2010 by Irena Makaryk and Virlana Tkacz
Wiki information Mykhail:
- Mykhailo Hrushevskyi
- Politician, Author, Deceased Person, Organization leader, Person
Mykhailo Serhiyovych Hrushevsky was a Ukrainian academician, politician, historian, and statesman, one of the most important figures of the Ukrainian national revival of the early 20th century. He was the country's greatest modern historian, foremost...
- Mykhailo Kotsiubynsky
- Statistician, Topic, Film story contributor, Influence Node, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Mykhailo Mykhailovych Kotsiubynsky, was a Ukrainian author whose writings described typical Ukrainian life at the start of the 20th century. Kotsiubynsky's early stories were described as examples of ethnographic realism; in the years to come, with...
- Mykhailo Drahomanov
- Historian, Deceased Person, Author, Person
Mykhailo Petrovych Drahomanov was a Ukrainian political theorist, economist, historian, philosopher, ethnographer and public figure in Kiev.
- Mykhailo Dobkin
Mykhailo "Mikhail" Markovych Dobkin is a Ukrainian politician, former governor of Kharkiv Oblast, former mayor of Kharkiv, and former deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
- Bohdan Khmelnytsky
- Statesman, Deceased Person, Politician, Person, Military Person
Bohdan Zynoviy Mykhailovych Khmelnytsky c. 1595 – 6 August 1657), was the Hetman of the Zaporozhian Host of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth (now part of Ukraine). He led an uprising against the Commonwealth...
- Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk is a Ukrainian basketball player who currently plays college basketball at the University of Kansas. He played for Cherkaski Mavpy in the Ukrainian Basketball SuperLeague from 2012 to 2014. He is also a member of the Ukraine...
- Mykhailo Havryliuk
Mykhailo Vitaliyovych Havryliuk is a Ukrainian public figure. He participated in the Euromaidan protests and was tortured by Berkut officers in January 2014. In October 2014, he was elected to the Verkhovna Rada during the Ukrainian parliamentary...
- Mykhailo Verbytsky
- Person, Deceased Person, , Composer, Musical Artist
Mykhailo Mykhailovych Verbytsky was a Ukrainian Greek Catholic priest and composer. He is considered to be one of the first professional Ukrainian composers of Halychyna. Verbytsky is known for composing an alternate melody to the song Shche ne...
- Sofia Rotaru
- Pop Artist, Film director, Film producer, Social network user, Musician, Person, Musical Artist, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film
Sofiya Mykhaylivna Yevdokymenko-Rotaru, known as Sofia Rotaru, is a former Soviet and current Ukrainian pop singer of Moldovan descent. Rotaru, nicknamed Bukovinsky Solovey, emerged in 1966 as a pop folk star in the movie Solovey iz sela Marshintsy...
- Mykhailo Koval
Mykhailo Koval is a Colonel General of Ukraine who until 2014 worked in the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. During the 2014 Crimea crisis he was appointed as the Minister of Defense replacing Admiral Ihor Tenyukh who resigned.