Origin : Ukrainian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mykhailo:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Mykhailo:
- Ukrainian form of MICHAEL
Books about Mykhailo:
- Unmaking Imperial Russia: Mykhailo Hrushevsky and the Writing of Ukrainian History - Aug 22, 2014 by Serhii Plokhy
- Unmaking Imperial Russia: Mykhailo Hrushevsky and the Writing of Ukrainian History - Jan 24, 2005 by Serhii Plokhy
- Glass Blowing, How To Blow Glass - Mar 19, 2012 by Mykhailo Malega
- Dyuymovochka/Thumbelina. Bilingual Fairy Tale in English and Ukrainian by Hans Christian Andersen: Dual Language... - Aug 10, 2015 by Hans Christian Andersen and Svetlana Bagdasaryan
- A History of Ukraine - Aug 1986 by Michael (Mykhailo) Hrushevsky
- Mykhailo Hrushevsky, The Politics of National Culture (University of Toronto Ukrainian Studies, Vol 3) - Dec 1, 1987 by Thomas M. Prymak
- A Future and a Hope: Mission, Theological Education, and the Transformation of Post-Soviet Society - Dec 23, 2014 by Joshua T. Searle and Mykhailo N. Cherenkov
- Hail Satan - Apr 18, 2009 by Mykhailo Chornyisyn
- Basement Ideas, Basement Remodeling - Mar 7, 2012 by Mykhailo Malega
- Kit Cars, Kit Car to Build a Car - Mar 27, 2012 by Mykhailo Malega
Wiki information Mykhailo:
- Mykhailo Hrushevskyi
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person, Author, Organization leader
Mykhailo Serhiyovych Hrushevsky was a Ukrainian academician, politician, historian, and statesman, one of the most important figures of the Ukrainian national revival of the early 20th century. He was the country's greatest modern historian, foremost...
- Mykhailo Kotsiubynsky
- Statistician, Author, Person, Deceased Person, Film story contributor, Topic, Influence Node
Mykhailo Mykhailovych Kotsiubynsky, was a Ukrainian author whose writings described typical Ukrainian life at the start of the 20th century. Kotsiubynsky's early stories were described as examples of ethnographic realism; in the years to come, with...
- Mykhailo Drahomanov
- Historian, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Mykhailo Petrovych Drahomanov was a Ukrainian political theorist, economist, historian, philosopher, ethnographer and public figure in Kiev.
- Mykhailo Dobkin
Mykhailo "Mikhail" Markovych Dobkin is a Ukrainian politician, former governor of Kharkiv Oblast, former mayor of Kharkiv, and former deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
- Mykhailo Havryliuk
Mykhailo Vitaliyovych Havryliuk is a Ukrainian public figure. He participated in the Euromaidan protests and was tortured by Berkut officers in January 2014. In October 2014, he was elected to the Verkhovna Rada during the Ukrainian parliamentary...
- Mykhailo Starytsky
- Dramatist, Author, Person, Deceased Person, Librettist
Mykhailo Starytsky was a Ukrainian writer, poet, and playwright. He was the cousin of the famous Ukrainian composer Mykola Lysenko and father-in-law of Ivan Steshenko. He was orphaned early in life and raised by Lysenko's father, so he was able to...
- Mykhailo Verbytsky
- Composer, Person, Deceased Person, Musical Artist,
Mykhailo Mykhailovych Verbytsky was a Ukrainian Greek Catholic priest and composer. He is considered to be one of the first professional Ukrainian composers of Halychyna. Verbytsky is known for composing an alternate melody to the song Shche ne...
- Mykhailo Koval
Mykhailo Koval is a Colonel General of Ukraine who until 2014 worked in the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. During the 2014 Crimea crisis he was appointed as the Minister of Defense replacing Admiral Ihor Tenyukh who resigned.
- Mykhailo Brodskyy
- Politician, Person
Mykhailo Brodsky is a Ukrainian politician, leader of the Party of Free Democrats and businessman.
- Mykhailo Chechetov
- Deceased Person, Person
Mykhailo Vasylyovych Chechetov was a Ukrainian politician. Chechetov committed suicide on the night of February 27, 2015, by jumping from the window of his apartment, located on the 17th floor.