Meaning : Drink Water, To Drink Water,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : NAH lah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nahla:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Nahla:
- Nahla is a feminine name of ultimately Arabic origins. It is said to come from an Arabic word meaning ‘To Drink Water’. There are similar names found in neighbouring languages such as ‘Nala’ in Swahili, which means ‘Gift’. The name may have increased in popularity recently due to actress Halle Berry who gave the name to her daughter.
Definition funny of Nahla:
- Halle Berry named her daughter Nahla.
Songs about Nahla:
- Al Nahla Al 'Ali (The Tall Palm Tree) by Musicians Of The Nile from the Album Luxor to Isna
- Al Nahla Al 'Ali (The Tall Palm Tree) by Musicians Of The Nile from the Album Passion Sources
- Au dodo Nahla by Starmyname from the Album Nahla en chansons
- Bébé Nahla dans le ventre de maman by Starmyname from the Album Nahla en chansons
- C'est bientôt la récré Nahla by Starmyname from the Album Nahla en chansons
- Chez papi mamie de Nahla by Starmyname from the Album Nahla en chansons
- Danse avec moi Nahla by Starmyname from the Album Nahla en chansons
- Hudba z roku nahlas by Lubo? Pospí?il from the Album Nejvýznamn?j?í skladatelé ?eské populární hudby Ota Pet?ina (1978-1984), Pt. 2
- Hudba z roku nahlas by Lubo? Pospí?il from the Album Vzpomínka na jednu venkovskou tancova?ku 1977-1983
- Joyeux anniversaire Nahla by Starmyname from the Album Nahla en chansons
Books about Nahla:
- Arabic Rhymes for Children: All About Animals: My Turtle's Name Is Nahla (Arabic Nursery Rhymes) - 2010 by Taghreed A. Najjar and Hiba Farran
- Arabic Nursery Rhymes Box Set: Audio CD and 3 Board Books: This Is the Way Fish Swim, Tasseh Tarantaseh, My Turtle's... - 2010 by Taghreed A. Najjar and Hiba Farran
- Arab Approaches to Conflict Resolution: Mediation, Negotiation and Settlement of Political Disputes (Routledge... - Jun 25, 2014 by Nahla Yassine-Hamdan and Frederic S Pearson
- Women in Israel: Race, Gender and Citizenship - Aug 30, 2011 by Nahla Abdo
- Women and the Politics of Military Confrontation: Palestinian and Israeli Gendered Narratives of Dislocation - Apr 15, 2002 by Nahla Abdo and Ronit Lentin
- Captive Revolution: Palestinian Women's Anti-Colonial Struggle within the Israeli Prison System - Aug 20, 2014 by Nahla Abdo
- Islam, Gender and Migrant Integration: The Case of Somali Immigrant Families (The New Americans: Recent Immigration... - Jan 15, 2014 by Nahla Al Huraibi
- Implantable Cardiac Devices: Critical Care Nurses' Knowledge and Practices - Nov 12, 2014 by Ali Hussein and Nahla Khalil
- Violence in the Name of Honour: Theoretical and Political Challenges - Oct 15, 2004 by Shahrzad Mojab and Nahla Abdo
- Liver Protection by Natural Means: Hepatoprotective agents from Medicinal Plants - Sep 2, 2015 by Heba Handoussa and Nahla Ayoub
Movies about Nahla:
- Nahla smrt Unrated
- Nahlas a Naplno Unrated
Wiki information Nahla:
- Topic, Film
Nahla is a 1979 Algerian drama film directed by Farouk Beloufa. It was entered into the 11th Moscow International Film Festival where Yasmine Khlat won the award for Best Actress.
- Nahla Ariela Aubry
- Woman, Person
Nahla Ariela Aubry is the daughter of Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Nahla, Iraq
Nahla Valley, is a region in the provinces of Nineveh and Dohuk to the north of Nineveh plains in northern Iraq. The region is mainly inhabited by Assyrians.
- Nahla Ramadan Mohamed
- Weightlifter, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Nahla Ramadan Mohamed is an Egyptian weightlifter. She competed for Egypt at the 2004 Summer Olympics and 2012 Summer Olympics.
- Nahala, Israel
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Nahala is a moshav in south-central Israel, a few kilometers north of Kiryat Gat and south of Kiryat Malakhi. It belongs to the Yoav Regional Council. The community was founded in 1953 by immigrants to Israel from Yemen, but today contains a mixed...
- Nahla Chahal
- Journalist, Person
Nahla Chahal is a writer, journalist, researcher and activist, born to an Iraqi mother and Lebanese father, who were both communist militants. She was one of the leaders of the Organization of Communist Action of Lebanon and a participant in the...
- Fictional Character, Film character
Nahla is a fictional character from the 2013 film Zanj Revolution.
- Nahla Salama
- Person, Film actor
Nahla Salama is an actress.
- Nahla Tawfiq
- Woman, Person
Nahla Tawfiq is the wife of Hani Shaker.