Meaning : Leopard, panther, Leopard, Panther,
Origin : Arabic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Namir:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Namir:
- Israeli Meaning: The name Namir is an Israeli baby name. In Israeli the meaning of the name Namir is: Leopard.
Definition funny of Namir:
- Jeez, you pulled a Namir last night.
- You are soo like namir
Expression information Namir:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Namir:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Namir:
- Namir (Trailer Edit) by Michael McCann from the Album Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Original Soundtrack)
- Asu-Shu-Namir by Cynthia Sternau from the Album The Descent of the Goddess Ishtar to the Underworld
Books about Namir:
- God in Pink - Oct 27, 2015 by Hasan Namir
- Turbo Algorithms: A Programmer's Reference - Jun 6, 1989 by Keith Weiskamp and Namir Clement Shammas
- By Namir Clement Shammas Object-Oriented Programming for Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech)) [Paperback] - Mar 16, 1996
- Feeling Terrific: Four Strategies for Overcoming Depression Using Mood Regulation Therapy - Aug 9, 2005 by Namir Damluji and Michele LaPorte Downey
- C/C++ Mathematical Algorithms for Scientists and Engineers (Programming Tools for Scientists & Engineers) - Jul 1, 1995 by Namir C. Shammas
- Turbo Libraries: A Programmer's Reference - May 23, 1989 by Keith Weiskamp and Namir Clement Shammas
- Object-Oriented Programming for Dummies - Mar 1996 by Namir Clement Shammas and Manir C. Shammas
- Windows Batch File Programming/Book and Disk - Jul 1, 1995 by Namir Clement Shammas
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery: Techniques and Tips - Dec 23, 2010 by Namir Katkhouda
- Teach Yourself Qbasic in 21 Days - Mar 1993 by Namir Clement Shammas
Wiki information Namir:
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Namir is a village in south-western Yemen. It is located in the Abyan Governorate.
- Mordechai Namir
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Mordechai Namir was an Israeli politician, who served as the mayor of Tel Aviv, a Knesset member and government minister, as well as being one of the heads of the Labour Zionist movement.
- Ora Namir
- Politician, Person
Ora Namir is an Israeli former politician and diplomat who served as a member of the Knesset from 1974 until 1996, as well as holding the posts of Minister of the Environment and Minister of Labour and Social Welfare during the 1990s. She later...
- Namir Noor-Eldeen
- Photographer, Deceased Person, Person
Namir Noor-Eldeen was an Iraqi freelance photojournalist. He was killed, along with his assistant Saeed Chmagh and a number of Iraqi citizens, by U.S. military forces in the New Baghdad district of Baghdad, Iraq, during an airstrike on July 12, 2007.
- Namir Abdel Messeeh
- Film writer, Film producer, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Film director, Person
Namir Abdel Messeeh is a film director and a screenwriter.
- Hamza Namira
- Singer, Musician, Person, Musical Artist
Hamza Namira is an Egyptian singer-songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. He sings on Arabic modern culture, discussing relevant social and humanitarian issues through his songs and has released three albums; Dream With Me, "Insan", and Esmaani...
- Namir Clement Shammas
- Author, Person
- Namirembe Cathedral
- Location, Structure
Saint Paul's Cathedral Namirembe, commonly referred to as Namirembe Cathedral, is the oldest cathedral in Uganda. It serves as the Provincial Cathedral of the Church of Uganda and the diocesan cathedral for Namirembe Diocese, the first diocese to be...
- Namira Salim
- Woman, Person
Namira Salim is a citizen of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and is self-described as an explorer and artist. She is the first Pakistani to have reached the North Pole in April 2007 and the South Pole in January 2008, feats that occured a century...