If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Naper:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Naper:
- Bob: Hey do we have a test in Spanish today? Jim: That's a napers.
Songs about Naper:
- Captain Joseph Naper by Amy Lowe from the Album Movin In Building a Town (The Story of Naperville)
- Naparen; springar etter Ola Naper by Eilev Smedal from the Album Gamle meisterspelemenn på 78 plater IV - Eilev Smedal og Kjetil Flatin, hardingfele
- Naper Vegas Scrabble Club by Doug Hoekstra from the Album Blooming Roses
- Springar etter Olav Naper. (Mann med tre-skreppa) by Kjetil Løndal from the Album Løndalstonar II - Kjetil Løndal, hardingfele
Books about Naper:
- International Marketing - 2012 by Vern Terpstra and James Foley
- Beautiful Dreamer - Sep 1, 2010 by Joan Naper
- The Art and Craft of Ribbonwork - Jun 1980 by Sandra Naper
- Naper and the Missing News Paper Caper - Aug 25, 2010 by Penny Sowards
- Suggestions for the More Scientific and General Employment of Agricultural Labourers, Together With a Plan Which... - Sep 27, 2015 by J. L. W. Naper
- (Reprint) 1987 Yearbook: Naper High School, Naper, Nebraska - May 1, 1987 by Naper High School, 1987 Yearbook Staff of
- (Reprint) 1965 Yearbook: Naper High School, Naper, Nebraska - May 1, 1965 by Naper High School, 1965 Yearbook Staff of
- Deadly Quest - Oct 3, 2012 by Thomas Naper
- Haunted By History - Oct 31, 2008 by Katharine Kendzy Gingold
- International Marketing 10th edition by Vern Terpstra, James Foley, Ravi Sarathy (2012) Paperback - 1601 by Vern Terpstra, James Foley, Ravi Sarathy
Wiki information Naper:
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Statistical region
Naper is a village in Boyd County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 84 at the 2010 census, down from 105 at the 2000 census.
- Identity, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Governmental Jurisdiction, Newspaper circulation area, HUD County Place, Location, Travel destination, HUD Foreclosure Area
Naperville is a suburb of Chicago, located in DuPage and Will counties in the State of Illinois. Naperville was voted the second-best place to live in the United States by Money magazine in 2006. It was rated 1st on the list of best cities for early...
- Naper Settlement
- Location, Tourist attraction, Building complex, Venue
Naper Settlement, established in 1969, is a 12-acre outdoor history museum accredited by the American Alliance of Museums that consists of a collection of thirty historical buildings and structures from the Naperville, Illinois area. Many buildings...
- Joseph Naper
- Politician, Name source, Deceased Person, Person
Joseph Naper was a shipbuilder, businessman, politician, and town founder. Born in Bennington, Vermont, Naper traveled with his parents during his youth to Ashtabula, Ohio, where he helped his father, who was a ship builder. The Naper ships plied the...
- Structure, Location
The Naperville Amtrak/Metra station is a train station in Naperville, Illinois, United States served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system. Amtrak trains stopping at the Naperville station include the California Zephyr, Illinois Zephyr,...
- Ella Naper
- Deceased Person, Person
Ella Louise Naper, was an artist, jeweller and potter. She was born in Charlton, one of the nine children of Alfred Champion, a fireman, and Mary Ann Champion. She attended the Camberwell School of Arts and Crafts from 1904-06. There, under the...
- Naper Elementary School
- Educational Institution, Employer, Organization, School
- Naperville Township
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Naperville Township is one of nine townships in DuPage County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 100,019 and it contained 39,999 housing units.
Napery is another term for linen used for household purposes, such as table linen. Historically it was the office in a medieval household responsible for the washing and storage of these items. It was headed by a naperer. This office worked closely...
- Erling Naper
- Man, Person
Erling Naper is a Norwegian banker and civil servant. He took the cand.jur. degree in 1962, and then worked as a deputy judge in Sarpsborg. From 1964 to 1971 he worked for Hambros Bank in London, and in 1971 he was hired in Den norske Creditbank. He...