Meaning : Place Name, Place name,
Origin : Japanese,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nara:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Nara:
- Indian Meaning: The name Nara is an Indian baby name. In Indian the meaning of the name Nara is: Man.
Definition funny of Nara:
- "She has not been like others were, have they not sees what she sees" Sounds like Nara. It was all so Nara, very crazy, fun yet so calm.
- The horrible Nara lumbered through the tiny village, withering each man's penis into a small blackened raisin.
- That speech was totally nara!
- Can you please help me Nara? I love you, Nara!
- Damn, that chick is nara!
- "Oh Chloe, watch your man...I see a Nara coming"
Expression information Nara:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Nara:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Nara:
- Nara (Theme to Cold Case) by E.S. Posthumus from the Album Unearthed
- Nara by alt-J from the Album This Is All Yours [Explicit]
- Yasashisa-ni Tsutsumareta-nara by Relaxing Piano from the Album Relaxing Piano - Hayao Miyazaki Collection
- Hikaru Nara - Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso OP by Jonathan Parecki from the Album Hikaru Nara - Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso OP
- Arrival In Nara by alt-J from the Album This Is All Yours [Explicit]
- Leaving Nara by alt-J from the Album This Is All Yours [Explicit]
- Theme From Cold Case: Nara by TV Sounds Unlimited from the Album Greatest TV Themes: Cops & Detectives
- Kirakira Boshi - This Little Light Of Mine - Shiawase nara Te wo Tatakou - Can't Nobody Do Me Like Jesus by Metoxoi from the Album Do Re Mi Fa Gospel -Presented by Metoxoi-
- 'Mne S Toboy Horosho (Nara Nara Na Na) by Maruska from the Album Hits Solo Per Ballare
- Theme From Cold Case: Nara by TV Sounds Unlimited from the Album Prime Time TV Themes
Books about Nara:
- The Lonesome Puppy - Mar 26, 2008 by Yoshitomo Nara
- Yoshitomo Nara: Drawings: 1984-2013 - Dec 31, 2014 by Masue Kato and Yoshitomo Nara
- Yoshitomo Nara: The Complete Works - Dec 12, 2011 by Yoshitomo Nara
- Yoshitomo Nara: From the Depth of My Drawer - 2005 by (NARA, YOSHITOMO). Nara, Yoshitomo & Noriko Miyamura
- Getting Around Kyoto and Nara: Pocket Atlas and Transportation Guide; Includes Nara, Fushimi, Uji, Mt Hiei, Lake... - Apr 15, 2015 by Colin Smith
- Oh! My God! I Miss You: 30 Postcards - May 1, 2004 by Yoshitomo Nara
- Manual do Medo - conto I (Portuguese Edition) - Oct 7, 2015 by Nara Vidal and Karl Speller
- Pilgrimages to the Ancient Temples in Nara - Jan 12, 2012 by Watsuji Tetsuro
- Yoshitomo Nara: Nobody's Fool - Sep 1, 2010 by Melissa Chiu and Miwako Tezuka
- Princess of Snooze Journal - Jun 2, 2005 by Yoshitomo Nara
Movies about Nara:
- Medaka Box Complete Collection2012 PG-13
- Traveling with Yoshitomo Nara2009 NR
- Waybuloo Adventures in Nara2010 Unrated
- Yoshimoto Nara + Graf2008
- Classic Bergman Collection - 5-Disc Box Set Unrated
- Nara Leao
- Brink of Life Unrated
- Japanese Movie - Kimi Ga Wakamono Nara (If You Were Young: Rage / Our Dear Buddies) [Japan DVD] DA-5305 Unrated
- Railroad - Zenmen Tenbo Kintetsu Keihanna Sen + Osaka Shiei Chikatesu Chuo Sen Gakken Nara Omigaoka-Nagata-Cosmo... Unrated
- Special Interest - Shin TV Kenbutsuki 14 Nara, Todaiji Hen 4K De Tocchaimashita Special [Japan DVD] TCED-2473 Unrated
Wiki information Nara:
- Capital of administrative division, Travel destination, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Japanese city/town, Dated location, Location, Listed Site
Nara is the capital city of Nara Prefecture located in the Kansai region of Japan. The city occupies the northern part of Nara Prefecture, bordering Kyoto Prefecture. Eight temples, shrines and ruins in Nara remain: specifically Tōdai-ji, Saidai-ji,...
- Nara Prefecture
- Location, Japanese prefecture, Dated location, Administrative Division, Statistical region
Nara Prefecture is a prefecture in the Kansai region of Japan. The capital is the city of Nara. Nara Prefecture has the distinction of having more UNESCO World Heritage Listings than any other prefecture.
- Nara period
- Event, Literature Subject
The Nara period of the history of Japan covers the years from AD 710 to 794. Empress Gemmei established the capital of Heijō-kyō. Except for a five-year period, when the capital was briefly moved again, it remained the capital of Japanese...
Nara-Narayana is a Hindu deity pair. Nara-Narayana is the twin-brother avatar of the God Vishnu on earth, working for the preservation of dharma or righteousness. In the concept of Nara-Narayana, the human soul Nara is the eternal companion of the...
- Clan Nara
- Filming location
Nara is a clan name shared by a number of royal Manchu clans. The four tribes of the Hūlun confederation -- Hada, Ula, Hoifa and Yehe -- were all ruled by clans bearing this name. The head of each clan held the princely title of "beile". Nara is the...
- Kurumi Nara
- Tennis Player, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Kurumi Nara is a Japanese professional tennis player. Nara has won one singles title on the WTA tour, as well as five singles and three doubles titles on the ITF tour in her career. On 18 August 2014, she reached her best singles ranking of world...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Nara is a town and rural commune in the Koulikoro Region of southwestern Mali. The town is the administrative center of the Nara Cercle. It is 37 km south of the Mauritanian border and 292 km north-northeast of the Malian capital, Bamako. The rural...
- Shikamaru Nara
- Comic Book Character, TV Character, Fictional Character, Film character
Shikamaru Nara is a fictional character in the Naruto manga and anime series created by Masashi Kishimoto. In the anime and manga, Shikamaru is a ninja affiliated with the village of Konohagakure. He is a member of Team 10, a group of ninja...
- National Archives and Records Administration
- Organization, Art owner, Employer, Architectural structure owner, Periodical Publisher, Government Agency
The National Archives and Records Administration is an independent agency of the United States government charged with preserving and documenting government and historical records and with increasing public access to those documents, which comprise...
- Nara Rohit
- Actor, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Person, , Film actor, Topic
Nara Rohit is a Tollywood actor and producer. He is the owner of Aran Media Works. He played a lead roles in his major movies are Baanam, Solo, Prathinidhi, Rowdy Fellow and Asura.