Meaning : Birthday (of Christ), Diminutive form of Natalie, Nathan or Nathaniel, Diminutive Form Of Natalie, Nathan Or Nathaniel, Nat can be a boys or a girls name meaning 'gift of god' and is often used as a short form of names such as Natalie, Natalia, Nathaniel or Nate.,
Pronunciation : (Na-at), NAT , nat,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nat:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Nat:
- Nat is a short form of a number of names: Nathan, Nathaniel, Natalie, Nathalie, Natalia, Natasha.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Nat is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Nat is:
- American Meaning: The name Nat is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Nat is:
- Short form of NATHAN, NATHANIEL, NATALIE, or other names beginning with Nat.
Definition funny of Nat:
- Goin dahntahn to watch em stillers n'at
- yins wana go to pants n'at
- After my shower I like to wander around the apartment and have NAT. Where's Shannon? Oh, she went home - said she needed NAT.
- She is such a mole almost as much as Nat
- "Hey Nat?"
- gill: your a fucking nat
- Guy one: who's that fine looking Japanese girl over there? Guy two: wow, she's amazing must be Nat.
Expression information Nat:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Nat:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Nat:
- Unforgettable (Duet with Nat "King" Cole) (2000 Digital Remaster) by Nat King Cole Featuring Natalie Cole from the Album The World Of Nat King Cole - His Very Best (Import Edition)
- Unforgettable (Duet with Nat "King" Cole) (2000 Digital Remaster) by Nat King Cole Featuring Natalie Cole from the Album The World Of Nat King Cole - His Very Best (Expanded Edition)
- Unforgettable (Duet with Nat "King" Cole) (2000 Digital Remaster) by Nat King Cole Featuring Natalie Cole from the Album The Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Nature Boy (Karaoke Version) [In the Style of Nat King Cole] by The Karaoke Universe from the Album Step up 2 the Karaoke Mic, Vol. 29
- Unforgettable (In The Style of "Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole") [Karaoke Version] by The Karaoke Channel from the Album Karaoke - Stingray Music Valentine's Day Songs - Vol. 7
- Route 66 (Originally Performed by Nat King Cole) [Karaoke Version] by Roq Star Karaoke from the Album Karaoke - Nat King Cole
- Yours Is My Heart (feat. Nat Adderly, Sam Jones) by Cannonball Adderley from the Album Bossa Nova
- Work Song (Nat Adderley-Oscar Brown Jr.) by Scott Whitfield Jazz Orchestra East from the Album Diamonds For Nat
- When I Fall In Love (Originally Performed by Nat King Cole) [Karaoke Version] by Roq Star Karaoke from the Album Karaoke - Nat King Cole
- It's A New Thing (It's Your Thing) (D-Nat & Onda Feat. De La Soul) by The Isley Brothers from the Album The Isley Brothers: Taken To The Next Phase (Reconstructions)
Books about Nat:
- Nat Turner - Jun 1, 2008 by Kyle Baker
- The Confessions of Nat Turner - Nov 10, 1992 by William Styron
- Nat Geo Wild Animal Atlas: Earth's Astonishing Animals and Where They Live (National Geographic Kids) - Sep 28, 2010 by National Geographic
- The Fires of Jubilee: Nat Turner's Fierce Rebellion - Jun 3, 2014 by Stephen B. Oates
- The Confessions of Nat Turner: and Related Documents (Bedford Cultural Editions Series) - Feb 15, 1996 by Nat Turner and Kenneth S. Greenberg
- Nat King Cole - Nov 12, 1999 by Daniel Mark Epstein
- The Nats and the Grays: How Baseball in the Nation's Capital Survived WWII and Changed the Game Forever - Mar 26, 2015 by David E. Hubler and Joshua H. Drazen
- Nat Sherman's a Passion for Cigars: Selecting, Preserving, Smoking, and Savoring One of Life's Greatest Pleasures - Oct 1996 by Joel Sherman and Robert Ivry
- Nat Geo Amazing!: 100 People, Places, and Things That Will Wow You - Jun 29, 2010 by Melina Gerosa Bellows
- The Confessions of Nat Turner: An Authentic Account of the Whole Insurrection (Nat Turner - Slave Rebellion) - Jul 6, 2015 by Nat Turner and Thomas R Gray
Movies about Nat:
- Jazz Icons: Nat King Cole1946 NR CC
- Christmas with Danny Kaye featuring Nat King Cole2012 NR CC
- Nat Geo Wild Season 12010 CC
- Nat King Cole - The Legendarynat King Cole2008 NR
- The Legendary Crooners - Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole2012 NR
- Nat'l Geographic Classics: Natural Disasters2012 NR
- Nat'l Geo: Classics - Sharks2012 PG
- Nat'l Geo Classics: The Human Body2012 NR
- An Evening with Nat King Cole1961 NR
- Nat'l Geo Classics: Mysteries of the Past2012 NR
Wiki information Nat:
- Nat King Cole
- Traditional pop Artist, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Film actor, Musician, Award Nominee, Deceased Person, Identity, Film music contributor, Literature Subject
Nathaniel Adams Coles, known professionally as Nat King Cole, was an American singer who first came to prominence as a leading jazz pianist. He was widely noted for his soft, baritone voice, which he used to perform in big band and jazz genres and...
- Literature Subject
The nats are spirits worshipped in Burma in conjunction with Buddhism. They are divided between the 37 Great Nats and all the rest. Almost all of the 37 Great Nats were human beings who met violent deaths. They may thus also be called nat sein. The...
- National Geographic Channel
- TV Network, Film festival sponsor, Award-Nominated Work, TV Station, Broadcast
National Geographic Channel is the American digital cable and satellite television channel that is owned by Fox Cable Networks division of 21st Century Fox and the National Geographic Society. The channel airs non-fiction television programs produced...
- Nat Adderley
- Hard bop Artist, Composer, Musical Artist, Person, Film actor, Musician, Broadcast Artist, Deceased Person, Featured artist, Topic
Nathaniel "Nat" Adderley was an American jazz cornet and trumpet player who played in the hard bop and soul jazz genres. He was the brother of saxophonist Julian "Cannonball" Adderley, whom he remained very close to in his career but whose shadow Nat...
- Unit of Data Size, , Unit Profile, Unit
The natural unit of information, sometimes also nit or nepit, is a unit of information or entropy, based on natural logarithms and powers of e, rather than the powers of 2 and base 2 logarithms, which define the bit. This unit is also known by its...
- Nat Turner
- Author, Person, Identity, Film subject, Name source, Literature Subject, Deceased Person
Nat Turner was an African-American slave who led a slave rebellion of slaves and free blacks in Southampton County, Virginia on August 21, 1831 that resulted in 60 white deaths. He led a group of other slave followers carrying farm implements on a...
- Nat Wolff
- Actor, Film actor, , Identity, Musician, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Film music contributor, TV Actor, Person
Nathaniel Marvin "Nat" Wolff is an American actor, singer-songwriter, composer, keyboardist, and guitarist. Wolff gained recognition for starring in and composing the music for the Nickelodeon musical comedy series The Naked Brothers Band which was...
- Natural History
- Book, Written Work, Serialized Work, Translated Work
The Natural History is an early encyclopedia in Latin by Pliny the Elder, who died in 79 AD. It is one of the largest single works to have survived from the Roman Empire to the modern day and purports to cover all ancient knowledge. The work's...
- Nat Geo Wild
- TV Network, TV Program Creator
Nat Geo Wild is a cable/satellite TV channel focused primarily on wildlife and natural history programming. It is a sister network to National Geographic Channel and it is the latest channel to be jointly launched by the National Geographic Society...
Nationality is the legal relationship between a person and a state. Nationality affords the state jurisdiction over the person and affords the person the protection of the state. What these rights and duties are vary from state to state. By custom...