Meaning : Born on Christmas Day, Birthday (of Christ), Born On Christmas Day, Meaning 'born on Christmas' it is derived from the latin 'natalis' and is often given to children born during the Christmas period.,
Pronunciation : (nat-a-LEE), NAT a li, nat-a-LEE (French), NAD-ə-lee (English), NAH-tah-lee (German) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Natalie:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Natalie:
- Natalie is the French form of Russian name 'Natalia'. It appeared in the early 20th century, possibly as a result of the touring Ballet Russe, est. 1909. Namesakes include Natalie Imbruglia (singer) and Natalie Portman (actress).
- French Meaning: The name Natalie is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Natalie is: Born at Christmas.
- American Meaning: The name Natalie is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Natalie is: Born at Christmas.
- Latin Meaning: The name Natalie is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Natalie is: Bom at Christmas.
- This pretty name, derived from the Latin for Christmas Day (as in, “natal day”), is a subtle way to honor a December baby…or a perfectly suitable name for a girl of any religion, born at any time of year. The reference is so quiet that there’s really nothing strange about a Jewish Natalie born in July. It’s been consistently used for at least the last decade, with a quick and steady rise starting in the ’50s. If its current peak position is a turnoff, consider the Russian (Natalya) variation from which Natalie is derived.
- From the Late Latin name Natalia, which meant "Christmas Day" from Latin natale domini. This was the name of the wife of the 4th-century martyr Saint Adrian of Nicomedia. She is venerated as a saint in the Orthodox Church, and the name has traditionally been more common among Eastern Christians than those in the West. It was popularized in America by actress Natalie Wood (1938-1981), who was born to Russian immigrants.
Definition funny of Natalie:
- Man, Natalie is the total package. I got to get me a Natalie
- my best friend has the qualities of a natalie
- Natalie is extremely cool.
- "WOW that girls fit!" "Shes a Natalie alright!"
- Natalie is my awesomest friend!!! =P feeling down? GET A NATALIE! =)
- That girl is absolutely amazing, must be a Natalie. Wow, she's perfect, must be a Natalie
- Natalie is so pretty and kind! I wish I can be Natalie's best friend!
Expression information Natalie:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Natalie:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Natalie:
- Believe Me Natalie - The Killers
- If You See Natalie - Eels
- Natalie - Stephen Duffy
- Natalie Portman - Ozma
- Natalie Portman - Team Sleep
- The First Time (Natalie's Song) - The Friday Night Boys
- When God Made You - as made popular by NewSong & Natalie Grant by Instrumental Inspirations from the Album How You Live: Songs of Love & Family
- In Jesus' Name (feat. Michael W. Smith, Natalie Grant & Michael Tait) by Natalie Grant & Michael Tait Third Day feat. Michael W. Smith from the Album Lead Us Back: Songs of Worship (Deluxe Edition)
- Amazing Grace [feat. Natalie Grant] by The Tenors from the Album Lead With Your Heart
- Worse Things Than Love [feat. Natalie La Rose] [Explicit] by Timeflies from the Album Worse Things Than Love [Explicit]
Books about Natalie:
- Natalie and the One-of-a-Kind Wonderful Day! (That's Nat!) - May 10, 2009 by Dandi Daley Mackall and Lys Blakeslee
- Bear's Kiss: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance (Bear Heat Book 2) - Aug 13, 2015 by Natalie Kristen
- Natalie & Naughtily - Sep 16, 2008 by Vincent X. Kirsch
- Bear's Bride: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance (Bear Heat Book 1) - Jul 23, 2015 by Natalie Kristen
- All of Me (All Series Book 2) - Sep 15, 2015 by Natalie Ann
- Natalie Wants a Puppy (That's Nat!) - Oct 10, 2009 by Dandi Daley Mackall and Lys Blakeslee
- The Jack's Story (BRIGAND Book 2) - Aug 26, 2015 by Natalie French and Scot Bayless
- Natalie: School's First Day of Me (That's Nat!) - May 10, 2009 by Dandi Daley Mackall and Lys Blakeslee
- Natalie Really Very Much Wants to Be a Star (That's Nat!) - May 10, 2009 by Dandi Daley Mackall and Lys Blakeslee
- Rival Dreams (Rival Love Book 3) - Aug 31, 2015 by Natalie Decker
Movies about Natalie:
- Natalie's Rose2009 NR CC
- Bellini, La Somnambula - Natalie Dessay, Evelino Pido, Opera national de Paris2015 G CC
- Natalie Jill's REV42014 PG
- Natalie Wood Signature Collection2013 NR
- Natalie's Barbershop Haircut and Face Shave2009 NR
- Natalie Wood Collection2009 NR
- Top Chef: Las Vegas2010 NR
- Natalie Portman Celebrity Pack1999 NR
- Natalie Jill - Total Body Weight Advanced2015 G
- Natalie Merchant - VH1 Storytellers1998 NR
Famous about Natalie:
- Natalie Cole - jazz singer and songwriter
- Natalie Wood - actress
- Natalie Green - character in The Facts of Life
- Natalie Coughlin - American Olympic medalist
- Natalie Portman - actress
Wiki information Natalie:
- Natalie Portman
- Actor, Celebrity, TV program guest, Ranked item, Film director, Award Winner, Measured person, Identity, Film writer, TV Actor
Natalie Portman is an Israeli-born American actress, producer, and director. Her first role was in the 1994 action thriller Léon: The Professional, opposite Jean Reno, but mainstream success came when she was cast as Padmé Amidala in the Star Wars...
- Natalie Cole
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Musical Artist, Film music contributor, Identity, Composer, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Award Winner, Musician, Award Nominee
Natalie Maria Cole is an American singer, songwriter, and performer. The daughter of Nat King Cole, Cole rose to musical success in the mid-1970s as a R&B artist with the hits "This Will Be", "Inseparable", and "Our Love". After a period of failing...
- Blogger, Award Nominee, Person, TV Personality, Influence Node, TV Actor
Natalie Katherine "Nattie" Neidhart is a Canadian professional wrestler currently signed with WWE under the ring name, Natalya. The first third-generation female wrestler in the world, Neidhart is a member of the Hart wrestling family. She trained in...
- Natalie Wood
- Actor, Film actor, Award Winner, Deceased Person, TV Actor, TV subject, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Literature Subject
Natalie Wood was an American film and television actress best known for her screen roles in Miracle on 34th Street, Splendor in the Grass, Rebel Without a Cause, and West Side Story. After first working in films as a child, Wood became a successful...
- Natalie Imbruglia
- Alternative Artist, Musical Artist, Social network user, Identity, Award Winner, Lyricist, Ranked item, Film music contributor, TV program guest, TV Personality
Natalie Jane Imbruglia is a British-Australian singer-songwriter, model and actress. In the early 1990s, she played Beth Brennan in the Australian soap opera Neighbours. Three years after leaving the programme, she began a singing career, with the...
Natalie is a Japanese entertainment news website, that debuted on February 1, 2007. It is operated by Natasha, Inc. The website is named after the song of the same name by Julio Iglesias. Natalie has been providing news for such leading Japanese...
- Natalie Dormer
- Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Award Nominee
Natalie Dormer is an English actress. She is best known for her roles as Anne Boleyn on the Showtime series The Tudors, as Margaery Tyrell on the HBO series Game of Thrones, Irene Adler on the CBS series Elementary, and as Cressida in the...
- Natalie Merchant
- Alternative Artist, Musical Artist, Organization member, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity, Lyricist, Person, Record Producer, TV Personality, Composer
Natalie Anne Merchant is an American singer-songwriter and musician. She joined the alternative rock band 10,000 Maniacs in 1981 and left it to begin her solo career in 1993.
- Natalie Coughlin
- Swimmer, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Topic, TV Personality, Athlete, Person, Award Nominee, Social network user, Identity
Natalie Coughlin Hall, née Natalie Anne Coughlin, is an American competition swimmer and twelve-time Olympic medalist. While attending the University of California, Berkeley, she became the first woman ever to swim the 100-meter backstroke in less...
- Natalie Morales
- Journalist, TV Personality, Identity, Award Winner, Ranked item, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, Person
Natalie Morales-Rhodes is an American journalist working for NBC News. She is the Today Show news anchor and third hour co-anchor and appears on other programs including Dateline NBC and NBC Nightly News.