Meaning : Nathan is a short form of Nathenial meaning 'God has given'. It is a biblical boys name from the Old Testament in which Nathan was a prophet who served King David and his son., He Gave, God has given,
Pronunciation : (NEY-THahN), NAYTH ann, NAY-thən (English), na-TAWN (French) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nathan:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Nathan:
- Nathan is a name with Hebrew origins. The meaning of the name Nathan is he gave. Nicknames for the name Nathan include Nate and Nat. Famous Nathans include actors Nathan Lane and Nathan Fillion. Nathan Deal was Governor of Georgia. Athletes include Nate Freiman and Nate Ebner. Nathan Hale was an American Patriot. Poets include Natan Yonatan an Nathan Zach. Fictional characters named Nathan include Prince Nathan from Prince Valiant and Nathan Algren from The Last Samurai. Nathan Detroit is a character in the musical Guys and Doll. Television shows featuring characters named Nathan include One Tree Hill, Heroes, and Seaquest DSV. WikiName.net users who like the name Nathan also tend to like names that are of French and Biblical origins.
- A biblical name meaning 'God has given'. The name of a prophet of great courage with regards to the actions of King David in organising a death in battle in order to win a wife. Also a short form of Nathaniel or Jonathan.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Nathan is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Nathan is: Gift from God.
- American Meaning: The name Nathan is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Nathan is: Gift from God.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Nathan is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Nathan is: Given, giving, rewarded'.
- A stand-up, solid biblical prophet, Nathan’s now also a stand-up, solid boys’ name. It’s ranked within the top few hundred names for more than a century, but made its biggest leap from the ’60s to the ’70s, when it went from a ranking of 176 to 49. Nathan has continued its quick climb ever since, and it’s no wonder -- the name has a nice meaning (“giver”), and a strong but sensitive sound.
- From the Hebrew name נָתָן (Natan) meaning "he gave". In the Old Testament this is the name of both a prophet and a son of King David. It has been used as a Christian given name in the English-speaking world since the Protestant Reformation.
Definition funny of Nathan:
- Girl 1: Who is that guy? Girl 2: Oh him he is a Nathan. A nice guy.A legend on The guitar! Girl 1: He is such a dream!
- Girl 1: I've only known him for a week and yet I think I'm falling for him. Girl 2: No wonder, he is a Nathan after all.
- stranger1: I met a guy last night. stranger2: Was he a Nathan? stranger1:yeah, so sweet.
- Wow! he is such a nathan. you are soooo lucky to have him.
- girl 1: OMG hes such a NATHAN! girl 2: FUXK U BITCH I SAW HIM FIRST! -they fight- Nathan: ladies ladies i dont mind sharing myself ;D girl 3: can i join? girl 4-99999999: US TOO! girl 4651: I want that nathan! Funny example :D
- Nathan's so amazing I'm so lucky to have a Nathan Damn, my Nathan is beautiful!
- 1. Damn dude, you couldn't fit your Nathan into her vagina.. is it really that big? 2. Yeah, there was this hot chick I saw in a porno at the store... it totally gave me a Nathan.
Expression information Nathan:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Nathan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Nathan:
- Nathan (The City) - Linda Sharar
- Nathan Jones - the Supremes
- Write It Right (feat. Nathan Ellis) by Into It. Over It. from the Album I Am Shark: Confessions Under Water Vol. 1
- What Have I Done To Deserve This ? (With Magnus Carlson) (Nathan Heinze Electro G Mix) by West End Girls from the Album What Have I Done To Deserve This? (With Magnus Carlson) [Remixes]
- Best Laid Plans (feat. Nathan East) by The B. Christopher Band from the Album High Tide
- Mikhi Nathan Mu-Toma by Seckou Keita from the Album Seckou Keita: 22 Strings
- Light It up! (feat. Martha Wash, Nathan Lee Graham, Keala Settle & Anastacia MC Cleskey) by The Broadway Cast Of "Priscilla Queen Of The Desert" from the Album Broadway's Carols for a Cure, Vol. 13, 2011
- Boogie with You Baby (with Nathan James, Fred Kaplan, Marty Dodson & Troy Sandow) by Big Jon Atkinson from the Album Boogie with You Baby
- Rank Stranger (feat. Nathan Stanley) by Ralph Stanley from the Album Man of Constant Sorrow
- Amazing Grace (feat. Ben Gulley, Nathan Granner & Mark Lowrey) by Gulley & Granner from the Album Hymn -- Songs of Great Faith
Books about Nathan:
- Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales: Donner Dinner Party - Aug 6, 2013 by Nathan Hale
- First to Kill (The Nathan McBride Series) - Nov 6, 2012 by Andrew Peterson
- Contract to Kill (The Nathan McBride Series) - Aug 11, 2015 by Andrew Peterson
- Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales: The Underground Abductor (An Abolitionist Tale about Harriet Tubman) - Apr 21, 2015 by Nathan Hale
- Ready to Kill (The Nathan McBride Series Book 4) - Apr 29, 2014 by Andrew Peterson
- The Lost Detective: Becoming Dashiell Hammett - Sep 15, 2015 by Nathan Ward
- The America Ground (The Forensic Genealogist Book 3) - Sep 1, 2015 by Nathan Dylan Goodwin
- The Kabbalistic Murder Code: Mystery & International Conspiracies (Historical Crime Thriller Book 1) - Aug 7, 2014 by Nathan Erez and Ora Cummings
- Nathan Saves Summer - Jun 16, 2010 by Gerry Renert and Carrie Anne Bradshaw
- Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales: Treaties, Trenches, Mud, and Blood (A World War I Tale) - May 13, 2014 by Nathan Hale
Movies about Nathan:
- Nathan For You Season 12013 CC
- Nathan For You Season 22014 CC
- 92Y-Nathan Lane, Matthew Broderick Discuss The Odd Couple (October 30, 2005)2011 NR CC
- Famous Nathan2015 NR
- Nathan For You: Seasons One & Two2015 NR
- Nathan East: For The Record2015 NR CC
- Ice Fishing for Trout with Nathan Zelinsky2010 NR
- Nathan Milstein - In Portrait1993 NR
- Floating - The Nathan Gocke Story2010 CC
- Offroad with Nathan Woods2008
Famous about Nathan:
- Nathan - prophet
- Nathan Fillion - actor
- Nathan Followill - drummer
- Nathan Lane - actor
- Nathan Adrian - US Olympic gold medalist
Infamous about Nathan:
- Nathan Bedford Forrest - first Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan
Wiki information Nathan:
- Comic Book Character, Video Game Character, Fictional Character
Cable is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, most commonly in association with X-Force and the X-Men. Nathan Summers first appeared in Uncanny X-Men #201 while Cable's identity was created by writer...
- Nathan Fillion
- Actor, Blogger, Influence Node, Social network user, Identity, Video Game Actor, Film actor, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor
Nathan Fillion is a Canadian actor best known for his role as Richard Castle on the ABC series Castle as well as his earlier portrayal of the lead role of Captain Malcolm Reynolds in the television series Firefly and its feature film continuation,...
- Religious Leader, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Author
Nathan the Prophet is a person in the Hebrew Bible. His actions are described in the Books of Samuel, Kings, and Chronicles. According to 2 Samuel, he was a court prophet who lived in the time of King David. He announced to David the covenant God was...
- Nathan Lane
- Actor, Theater Actor, Musician, Award Winner, TV Personality, Person, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node, TV program guest
Nathan Lane is an American actor and writer. He is known for his roles as Albert in The Birdcage, Max Bialystock in the musical The Producers, Ernie Smuntz in MouseHunt, Nathan Detroit in Guys and Dolls, Pseudolus in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way...
- Nathan Deal
- U.S. Congressperson, Person, Politician, Identity
John Nathan Deal is an American politician who has been the 82nd Governor of Georgia since January 2011. He was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives as a Democrat in 1992, but switched to the Republican Party in 1995. On March 1, 2010, Deal...
- Leopold and Loeb
- Film subject, Literature Subject
Nathan Freudenthal Leopold, Jr. and Richard Albert Loeb, commonly known as "Leopold and Loeb", were two wealthy students at the University of Chicago who kidnapped and murdered 14-year-old Robert "Bobby" Franks in Chicago, in 1924, in what was widely...
- Nathan Kress
- Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, TV Actor, Person, Award Nominee, Social network user
Nathan Karl Kress is an American actor, director, and former professional child model. Kress has acted since the age of three and is known for his role as Freddie Benson on the Nickelodeon television series iCarly. In 2014, he co-starred in his first...
- Nathan Bedford Forrest
- Military Person, Name source, Person, Deceased Person
Nathan Bedford Forrest was a lieutenant general in the Confederate Army during the American Civil War. He is remembered as a self-educated, brutal, and innovative cavalry leader during the war and as a leading Southern advocate in the postwar years....
- Kings of Leon
- Alternative Artist, Musical Artist, Topic, Award Nominee, Broadcast Artist, Award Winner, Influence Node, Musical Group, Composer, Social network user
Kings of Leon is an American rock band that formed in Nashville, Tennessee, in 2000. The band is composed of brothers Caleb Followill, Nathan Followill and Jared Followill, with their cousin Matthew Followill. The band's early music was blend of...
- S. R. Nathan
- Politician, Identity, Person
Sellapan Ramanathan, DUT is a Singaporean politician who was the sixth President of the Republic of Singapore. Usually referred to as S. R. Nathan, he was first sworn in on 1 September 1999. In 1999 and 2005, he was elected President in uncontested...