Meaning : Nail Maker,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nayl:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Books about Nayl:
- GUIDE DE L'INVESTISSEMENT IMMOBILIER POUR CEUX QUI N'Y CONNAISSENT RIEN (French Edition) - Aug 26, 2013 by Nayl Dewitte and edition BJJ
- Snowman Coat Science Questions - Apr 2000 by Keogh and Nayl
- Nayl al-arab f? t?r?kh al-?Arab (Arabic Edition) - Jan 1, 1914 by Ad?b. La???d
- Les Fils du Vent - Livre VII - Naÿl (French Edition) - Aug 23, 2014 by Aurélie Chateaux-Martin
- Nayl Al-arab F Trkh Al-arab: Wa-huwa Kitb Adth Al-uslb Alá Arqat Al-sul Wa-al-jawb Li-alabat Al-faah Al-arabyah... - Sep 26, 2011 by Lad Adb
- L'affaire Nayl (French Edition) - Jan 1, 1883 by Jules Simon
- Flouroscopy Quality Control - Apr 8, 2014 by Nayl Edam, Abdalrhman Ibrahim
- L'affaire Nayl -trois condamnés à mort (Le curé d'Auray, Le crime, La cour d'assise, Le pourvoi, Marion, La mère... - 1883 by SIMON Jules
- Easy Italian Phrase Book: 770 Basic Phrases for Everyday Use (Dover Language Guides Italian) - May 26, 1994 by Dover
- Let's Learn Italian Picture Dictionary - Feb 21, 2003 by Marlene Goodman
Wiki information Nayl:
- Statistical region, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location
Naylor is a city in Ripley County, Missouri, United States. The population was 632 at the 2010 census.
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Nayland is a village in the Stour Valley on the Suffolk side of the border between Suffolk and Essex in England.
- Doug Naylor
- Fictional Character Creator, Person, Author, TV Program Creator, TV Writer, TV Director
Douglas R. "Doug" Naylor is an English comedy writer, science fiction writer, director and television producer.
- Zoe Naylor
- TV Host, Influence Node, TV Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Zoe Naylor is an Australian actress as well as journalist, MC, keynote speaker, writer, voice-artist and producer.
- Jac Naylor
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Ms Jacqueline "Jac" Naylor MBBS MS FRCS FRCSTh is a fictional character from the BBC medical drama Holby City, portrayed by actress Rosie Marcel. She made her first screen appearance during the series eight episode "Bird on a Wire", which was...
- Robert Naylor
- Actor, Award Nominee, Person, Film actor, Topic, TV Actor
Robert Naylor is a Canadian actor, best known for his voice-over on the Canadian/American television series Arthur as Dora Winifred "D.W." Read from 2007 to 2012.
- Gloria Naylor
- Novelist, Person, Award Nominee, Film story contributor, Author, Award Winner
Gloria Naylor is an American novelist.
- Lee Naylor
- Soccer, Football player, Athlete, Person, Measured person, Identity
Lee Martyn Naylor is an English professional footballer who is unattached, having last played for Derby County. Naylor started his career with First Division side Wolverhampton Wanderers, joining the club in 1996. He made his debut the following year...
- Maria Nayler
- Singer, Record Producer, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Person, Composer, Musician
Maria Nayler is a British female singer. In the early 1990s, she was part of Ultraviolet, who released two singles, "Kites" and "I Wish That". In 1995, she appeared as featured vocalist on Sasha's trance track "Be As One". It received a release...