Meaning : Nazia is a girls name meaning 'pride'.,
Origin : Indian,
Pronunciation : (n-ae-z-ya),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nazia:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Nazia:
- All Nazias Are SSeexxiii
- When you meet a Nazia you'll know bro.
- When you meet Nazia, You'll Love her.
- Omg she's such a nazia, i saw her making out with a random girl the other day.
Songs about Nazia:
- As Ta Nazia Vra Maritsa by Vaggelis Perpiniadis from the Album Mangas Me Kardia: 78 Rpm Recordings 1955-1959
- Chi Khuklay Charta Goram (feat. Nazia Iqbal) by Rahim Shah from the Album Special Hits, Vol. 1
- Dagha Aylan De Zama Dagha Aylan De (feat. Nazia Iqbal) by Zaman Zaheer from the Album Meena Khkula Da
- Nazia by Night Creatures from the Album Night Creatures 'Baatein Dil Ki'
- Nazia Hassan Aap Jaisa Koi (Fusing Naked Beats Club Remix) by Fusing Naked Beats from the Album Fusing Naked Beats Bollywood Remixes
- An Nazia'at by Shaikh Nasser Al Qatami from the Album Selected Surahs
- S'Anizito Sti Saloniki/Vradiazei/I Nychta Thelei Nazia/Rixe Sto Kormi Mou Spirto/Opa Opa/Spiti Mou Spiti Sou I... by Milli Karali, Nikos Kalekas, Nikos Kritikos from the Album Rixe Sto Kormi Mou Spirto
- Yarana Yarana Yarana Ba Kawo (feat. Nazia Iqbal) by Zaman Zaheer from the Album Meena Khkula Da
- Áse ta názia vre Marítsa by Vagyélis Perpiniádis from the Album Chronicle of Greek Popular Song 1958, Vol. 8
Books about Nazia:
- Ear, Nose and Throat at a Glance - Feb 18, 2013 by Nazia Munir and Ray Clarke
- English / Urdu Word to Word Dictionary - May 1, 2013 by Wasim Salaamat and Nazia Rizvi and Educa Vision Inc.
- Into the Light from the Darkness - Mar 29, 2013 by Nazia Ali
- CODE Focus Magazine - 2008 - Vol. 5 - Issue 4 - Windows Accessibility Focus (Ad-Free!) - Oct 28, 2008 by Matthew Karr and Nazia Zaman
- FARIDA'S KITCHEN (BENGALI CHICKEN Book 1) - May 22, 2011 by Farida Quazi and Nazia Rahman
- Biofuels, Food Security and Developing Economies - Dec 24, 2015 by Nazia Mintz-Habib
- SUBMIT or ELSE: & Lessons from Yester-women's Lives (Volume 1) - Jul 1, 2015 by Mrs Philile Twala Mwangi and Mr Festus Maina Mwangi
- Lok Virsa: Cultural Heritage, and Space of Identity Presentation: Ethno Museum and Identity Presentation - Jul 21, 2015 by Sidra Naseem and Nazia Parveen
- Rings of Light: Ayurveda - Dec 12, 2003 by Nazia Rahman
- Healthy and Halal Choice - Jun 21, 2012 by Nazia Ali
Wiki information Nazia:
- Nazia Hassan
- Politician, Composer, Award Nominee, Name source, Musical Artist, , Lyricist, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film, Film music contributor
Nazia Hassan was a Pakistani pop singer, lawyer and social activist. Through her successful singing career, Hassan became one of the subcontinent's singing legends and one of the most popular celebrities of South Asia. She had received numerous...
- Nazia Iqbal
- Pop Artist, Person, Musical Artist
Nazia Iqbal is a Pashto music singer from Pakistan.
- Nazia and Zoheb
- Pop Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
Nazia and Zoheb were a Pakistani pop group from Karachi, Sindh formed in 1980. The group consisted of two siblings, Nazia Hassan and Zoheb Hassan, who were a singing sensation and pop icons in Pakistan and South Asia. They are regarded as pioneers of...
- Film character, Fictional Character
Nazia is a fictional character from the 2006 film Make Ups.
- Nazia Khanum
- Researcher, Person
Nazia Khanum, OBE, DL is a Bangladeshi-born British management consultant, researcher, Director of Equality in Diversity, non-executive director for NHS Luton and chair of various voluntary community organisations.
- Nazia Mogra
- Woman, Person
Nazia Mogra Preston) is a television journalist for BBC North West Tonight News on BBC One.
- Nazia Hussain
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Nazia Hussain is an actor.
Nazianzus was a small town in the late Roman province of Cappadocia Tertia.
- Gregory of Nazianzus
- Deceased Person, Religious Leader, Person, Author
Gregory of Nazianzus, also known as Gregory the Theologian or Gregory Nazianzen, was a 4th-century Archbishop of Constantinople. He is widely considered the most accomplished rhetorical stylist of the patristic age. As a classically trained orator...