If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ndongo:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Songs about Ndongo:
- Bondo: Koko ya ndongo (Musique de divination) by Pygmées Aka from the Album Centre Afrique: Anthologie de la musique de Pygmés Aka (Central africa: Musical anthology of the aka pygmies)
- Let's Make It (feat. Ndongo D) [Explicit] by Peace Ko Dawise from the Album Smile Again [Explicit]
- N'Dongo by Aw - Ofsdal - Sereba from the Album Kaké
- Ndongo by Elage from the Album Diame
- Ndongo Bandza by Iboga Original from the Album Spirit
- Ndongo Bandza (club) by Iboga Original from the Album Spirit
- Ndongo Daara by Orchestra Baobab from the Album La Belle Époque Volume 3: 1973-1976
- Ndongo daara by Khadim Ak Alé from the Album Saloum saloum
- Ndongo Dal Na Ba by African Connection from the Album Faith
- Ndongo Improvisation by James Makubuya from the Album Watik, Watik: Music From Uganda
Books about Ndongo:
- Shadows of Your Black Memory - Dec 15, 2007 by Donato Ndongo and Michael Ugarte
- Kongo Ndongo: West Central Africa (African Kingdoms of the Past) - Jun 1996 by Kenny Mann
- The Fair Trade Scandal: Marketing Poverty to Benefit the Rich - Feb 25, 2014 by Ndongo Sylla
- Recent Political Developments in West Africa - Sep 1, 2015 by Dr Ndongo Samba Sylla
- Letter to Tita (Volume Book 1) - Oct 30, 2014 by Jeanne Marie Abou'ou and Jacques Ndongo
- Rethinking Development - Mar 3, 2014 by Ndongo Samba Sylla
- Liberalism and its discontents: Social movements in West Africa - Jun 5, 2014 by Ndongo Samba Sylla
- The Fair Trade Scandal: Marketing Poverty to Benefit the Rich - Jan 21, 2014 by Ndongo Sylla
- Developpements Politiques recents en Afrique de l'Ouest (French Edition) - Sep 4, 2015 by Dr Ndongo Samba Sylla
- Developpements Politiques recents en Afrique de l'Ouest (French Edition) - Sep 10, 2015 by Ndongo Sylla
Movies about Ndongo:
- V.O.S (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2009) Ágata Roca; Andrés Herrera; Vicenta Ndongo; Paul Ber2009
Wiki information Ndongo:
- Kingdom of Ndongo
The Kingdom of Ndongo, formerly known as Dongo or Angola, is the name of an early-modern African state located in what is modern-day Angola. The Kingdom of Ndongo is first recorded in the sixteenth century. It was one of a number of vassal states to...
- Nzinga of Ndongo and Matamba
- Deceased Person, Person, Politician, Noble person
Queen Anna Nzinga, also known as Ana de Sousa Nzinga Mbande, was a 17th-century queen of the Ndongo and Matamba Kingdoms of the Mbundu people in Angola.
- Vicenta Ndongo
- Actor, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Film actor
Vicenta Ndongo is an actress.
- Donato Ndongo-Bidyogo
- Politician, Person, Author
Donato Ndongo-Bidyogo is an Equatorial Guinean writer/journalist and part of a movement of young Afro-descended authors who have contributed their African experience and traditions to Hispanic culture.
- Franck Ndongo
- Measured person, Person, Athlete, Basketball Player
Franck Ndongo is a Cameroonian college basketball player at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Martin Ndongo-Ebanga
- Martial Artist, Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Boxer, Person
Martin Ndongo Ebanga is a retired boxer from Cameroon. He won the bronze medal in the men's lightweight division at the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, California. He was defeated in the semifinals by eventual silver medalist Luis Ortiz of...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Atanasio Ndongo Miyone
- Lyricist, Composer, Person, Deceased Person,
Atanasio Ndongo Miyone was an Equatoguinean musician, writer and "one of the leading educated nationalist figures of the late colonial period". He wrote the lyrics to Equatorial Guniea's national Anthem, Caminemos pisando las sendas de nuestra...
- Mbundu Language
- Human Language
Kimbundu, or North Mbundu, one of two Bantu languages called Mbundu, is the second-most-widely spoken Bantu language in Angola. It is concentrated in the north-west of the country, notably in the Luanda Province, the Bengo Province, the Malanje...
- Jean-Maxime Ndongo
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Jean-Maxime Ndongo, is a Cameroonian-born naturalized Equatoguinean amateur football midfielder. He currently plays for Racing Micomeseng in the Equatoguinean Premier League. Before, he played for Deportivo Mongomo.