If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ngapoi:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Books about Ngapoi:
- Ngapoi Ngawang Jigme [hardcover] - 1991 by Unknown
- The 14th Dalai Lama: A Manga Biography - Sep 28, 2010 by Tetsu Saiwai
- Die Qinghai-Tibet-Bahn Und Ihre Auswirkungen Auf China Und Die Tibetische Minderheit (German Edition) - Nov 5, 2013 by Christian Oberlander
- BioGraphic Novel (Series 1): The 14th Dalai Lama - Jul 6, 2008 by Tetsu Saiwai and Eiji Han Shimizu
- Understanding Tibet (Boston Development Studies 14): Vol. 5 History - Aug 1, 2011 by Luc Guo
Wiki information Ngapoi:
- Ngapoi Ngawang Jigme
- Person, Deceased Person, Politician, Identity
Ngapoi Ngawang Jigme was a Tibetan senior official who assumed various military and political responsibilities both before and after 1951. He is often known simply as Ngabo in English sources.
- Ngapoi Cedain Zhoigar
- Deceased Person, Person
Ngapoi Cedain Zhoima was a member of the Tibetan aristocratic Ngapoi clan. Since the founding of the PRC, she served as the Vice President of the Tibetan Women's Federation. She was married to Ngapoi Ngawang Jigme. The couple has 12 children.
- Yang Dongsheng
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Yang Dongsheng was a Tibetan politician. He was President of Tibet Autonomous Region People's Congress from 1981-1983. He was succeeded by Ngapoi Ngawang Jigme and was noted for his democratic reforms in Tibet.
- Tibetan name
Ethnic Tibetan personal names typically consist of two juxtaposed elements. Family names are rare except among those of aristocratic ancestry, in which case it is after the given name. For example, in Ngapoi Ngawang Jigme, Ngapoi is his family name...