Meaning : 'The everlasting of Israel will not lie', 'The Everlasting Of Israel Will Not Lie',
Origin : Hebrew,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nili:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Nili:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Nili is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Nili is: Success.
- Acronym of the phrase נצח ישׂראל לא ישׁקר (Netzach Yisrael Lo Yishaker) meaning "the eternity of Israel will not lie". This phrase appears in the Old Testament in Samuel 15:29. It was used as the name of a Jewish spy network in Palestine during World War I.
Definition funny of Nili:
- nili was bothering me, but then she made me laugh...
Expression information Nili:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Nili:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Nili:
- Aajo Morey Kachhey Nili Na by Geeta Chowdhury from the Album Prem Karo Rai Manush Bujhey Go
- Amek ar nili susta (Remastered) by Slimane Azem from the Album Le malheur des temps (Remastered)
- The Bucket Is Full (feat. Nili Brosh) by Aquiles Priester & Gustavo Carmo from the Album Our Lives, 13 Years Later...
- Guns Girls Cars (feat. Nili Reyy) by R.e.f. from the Album The Cause
- Haere Nili Ankho Bali by Dillip Panda from the Album Nili Ankho Bali
- Ilyo Nili by Racheal from the Album Ulukuta
- Iwe Nili Bize by Koom G from the Album Mulungu Aliko
- Jak Hup s Hopem prom?nili velrybu v pidirybu by Lubomír Lipský, Jaroslav Satoranský, Jaromír Hanzlík, Jaroslava Drmlová, Jaroslav Kotrba, So?a ?rámková from the Album Kafka: Hup a Hop
- Je Ganye Tui Janmo Nili by Asha Bhosle from the Album Abhagini (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Kora Kagaj Nili Shai (Original) by Shakuntala Jadhav, Navnath Bhoir, Chorus from the Album Super Hit Koli Geet Chikna Chikna Mhavar
Books about Nili:
- The Nili Spies - May 2, 1997 by Anita Engle
- If I: Children's book - Jul 7, 2015 by Nili Ariely
- Shalom Ivrit 1: Welcome to Modern Hebrew - Jan 1, 2003 by Nili Ziv
- Hebrew From the Beginning Book 2 (Ivrit Mibereishit) - Oct 20, 2015 by Nili Ganani and Ruthy Shimoni
- Hebrew From the Beginning Book 1 (Ivrit Mibereishit) - Oct 20, 2015 by Nili Ganani and Ruthy Shimoni
- Welcome to Modern Hebrew, Level 2: Reading and Comprehension - Jan 1, 2005 by Nili Ziv
- A History of the Holocaust (Single Title Social Studies) - Sep 2002 by Yehuda Bauer and Nili Keren
- The Gideonites: The Story of the "Nili" Spies in the Middle East - 1968 by Devorah Omer and Ruth Reznik
- A History of the Holocaust by Bauer, Yehuda, Keren, Nili published by Franklin Watts (1982) -
- In the Service of the King: Officialdom in Ancient Israel and Judah (Monographs of the Hebrew Union College) - Nov 1, 2000 by Nili Sacher Fox
Movies about Nili:
- Freedom Fighters of NILI2012 NR
Wiki information Nili:
- Military Combatant, Organization
Nili was a Jewish espionage network which assisted the United Kingdom in its fight against the Ottoman Empire in Palestine during World War I.
- Givat Nili
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Givat Nili is a moshav in northern Israel. Located near Zikhron Ya'akov and Wadi Ara, it falls under the jurisdiction of Alona Regional Council. In 2006 its population was 461. The moshav was established in 1953 by immigrants from Iraq, Turkey and...
- Nili Brosh
- Hard rock Artist, Guitarist, Composer, , Musical Artist, Product Endorser, Person, Musician
Nili Brosh is an Israeli guitarist.
- Nili Latu
- Athlete, Person, Identity, Measured person
Nili Latu, playing name of Otenili Langilangi is a Tongan rugby union footballer. He currently plays for the NEC Green Rockets in the Japan Top League. He has also captained the Tonga national rugby side at international level, and has played for the...
- Nili Hadida
- , Musical Artist, Person, Composer, Musician
- Nili, Afghanistan
Nili is the capital city of Nili District, Daykundi Province, Afghanistan. The town of Nili is at 2,022 m altitude and has a small airport with a gravel runway and a commercial radio station. The weather conditions in the winter are severe and the...
- Nili Lotan
- Woman, Person
Nili Lotan is an Israeli-American fashion designer best known as the founder of the Nili Lotan Design Studio, a designer clothing company.
- Nili Natkho
- Measured person, Person, Deceased Person, Basketball Player, Athlete
Nili Natkho was a Circassian Israeli basketball player who played for Maccabi Raanana and Elitzur Ramla. Natkho died in a car accident at the age of 22. Natkho was the cousin of the prominent Circassian Israeli footballer Bibras Natkho.
- Nili, Mateh Binyamin
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Nili is an Israeli settlement organized as a communal settlement in the West Bank located east of Modi'in, a few hundred metres from the Palestinian village of Deir Qaddis, 3.8 kilometres east of the Green line. The mainly secular Jewish community...
- Nili Chhatri
Nili Chhatri Temple is an ancient Hindu temple in New Delhi dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is believed that the eldest Pandava brother, Prince Yudhisthira of Mahabharata, established the temple and the Nigambodh Ghat adjacent to it, and conducted...