If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nissenson:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Songs about Nissenson:
- The Log Driver's Waltz (feat. Anna McGarrigle, Wade Hemsworth, Peter Weldon, Jack Nissenson & Gilles Losier) by Chris Rawlings from the Album Autumn Gold
Books about Nissenson:
- Sensational: (Inevitable #4) - Nov 6, 2015 by Janet Nissenson
- Shattered: (Inevitable #3) - Apr 28, 2015 by Janet Nissenson
- The Tree of Life - May 1, 2000 by Hugh Nissenson and Margo Jefferson
- The Pilgrim - Nov 1, 2011 by Hugh Nissenson
- Serendipity (Inevitable Book 1) - Dec 8, 2013 by Janet Nissenson
- Splendor (Inevitable #2) - Jun 11, 2014 by Janet Nissenson
- The Elephant and My Jewish Problem: Selected Stories and Journals, 1957-1987 - Nov 1989 by Hugh Nissenson
- Snake Charm - Sep 1995 by Marilyn Nissenson and Susan Jonas
- Friends for Life: Enriching The Bond Between Mothers And Their Adult Daughters - Apr 23, 1997 by Susan Jonas and Marilyn Nissenson
- All You Need Is Love: Inevitable #1.5 - Nov 12, 2014 by Janet Nissenson
Wiki information Nissenson:
- Hugh Nissenson
- Author, Award Nominee, Person, Award Winner, Deceased Person
Hugh Nissenson is an American poet and author.
- Mary Nissenson
- Person, Award Winner, TV Program Creator
Mary Nissenson is an award-winning American television journalist, who also has been an entrepreneur, social activist and university instructor.
- Jack Nissenson
- Man, Person
Jack Nissenson was a member of the Mountain City Four, a Canadian folk music group, based in Montreal and active in the 1960s. In addition to Nissenson, the group consisted of Peter Weldon, Kate McGarrigle and Anna McGarrigle. Before the Mountain...
- Marilyn Nissenson
- Person, Author
- Allen Nissenson
- Organization leader, Person
- Aaron Nissenson
- Author, Person
- Gloria Nissenson
- Theatrical Lyricist
- NY Daily News - Mary Nissenson
- Notes from the Frontier
- Written Work, Book
Notes from the Frontier is a non-fiction book by American author Hugh Nissenson describing life on a kibbutz in northern Israel, published in 1968. The book documents the time Nissenson and his wife Marilyn spent on kibbutz Ma'ayan Baruch in the...
- Mountain City Four
- Musical Artist, Musical Group
The Mountain City Four were a Canadian folk music group, based in Montreal and active from 1963–1967. The group consisted of Jack Nissenson, Peter Weldon, Kate McGarrigle and Anna McGarrigle. In addition to the role of the McGarrigle sisters in the...