Meaning : Bud From A Flower, Bud from a Flower,
Origin : Hebrew,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nitza:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Nitza:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Nitza is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Nitza is: Blossom.
- Strictly feminine variant of NITZAN
Expression information Nitza:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Nitza:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Books about Nitza:
- Cocina al minuto / Cooking in a Minute: Selecciones de recetas favoritas / Selections of Favorite Recipes (Spanish... -
- Psychic Threats and Somatic Shelters: Attuning to the body in contemporary psychoanalytic dialogue - Nov 21, 2014 by Nitza Yarom
- The Bilingual Cocina Criolla - 2001 by Nitza Villapol
- In the Land of Israel: My Family 1809-1949 - 2012 by Nitza Rosovsky and illus
- Cocina cubana: 350 recetas criollas (Spanish Edition) - Nov 13, 2007 by Raquel Roque
- The Amos Oz Reader - Apr 14, 2009 by Amos Oz and Prof. Nitza Ben Dov
- Reading Academic Hebrew - Jun 22, 2011 by Nitza Krohn
- Tackling Selective Mutism: A Guide for Professionals and Parents - Sep 21, 2014 by Benita Rae Smith and Alice Sluckin
- Group Work Experts Share Their Favorite Activities: A Guide to Choosing, Planning, Conducting, and Processing,... - Feb 4, 2014 by Kerrie R Fineran and Benjamin J Houltberg
- Group Work Experts Share Their Favorite Activities:: A Guide to Choosing, Planning, Conducting, and Processing - Feb 16, 2015 by Janice Delucia-Waack Ph.D. and Karen Bridbord Ph.D.
Wiki information Nitza:
- Nitza Saul
- Actor, Film actor, Person, TV Actor
Nitza Saul is an Israeli-born actress, best known for her appearances on British television during the 1980s. In the 1970s Saul starred in several popular Israeli films, most notably Giv'at Halfon Eina Ona, Hashoter Azulai and Hagiga B'Snuker. In...
- Singer Songwriter, Person, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Musician, Featured artist
Nitza is a singer-songwriter.
- Nitza Villapol
- Deceased Person, Person
Nitza Villapol was a chef, cookbook writer, and television host in Cuba. She has been called, by some, the Cuban Julia Child for her ability to communicate culinary arts to a popular audience. Born in New York to Cuban immigrants, she moved with her...
- Nitza Ben-Dov
- Person, Author
Nitza Ben-Dov is Professor of Hebrew and Comparative Literature at the University of Haifa.
Nitzavim, Nitsavim, Nitzabim, Netzavim, or Nesabim is the 51st weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading and the eighth in the book of Deuteronomy. It constitutes Deuteronomy 29:9–30:20. Jews generally read it in September or,...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Nitzanim is a kibbutz in southern Israel located between Ashkelon and Ashdod on the Nitzanim dunes. The kibbutz is under the jurisdiction of Hof Ashkelon Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 343.
- Nitza Metzger Szmuk
- Academic, Person
Nitza Metzger Szmuk is an Israeli architect, and Emet Prize laureate in architecture for her work on documentation and preservation of Tel Aviv's White City. She also received the Rokach Prize in 2001.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Nitzan is a religiously observant communal settlement in southern Israel. Located among the Nitzanim sand dunes north of Ashkelon, it falls under the jurisdiction of Hof Ashkelon Regional Council. In 2007 it had a population of 3,000. The town has a...
- Fictional Character, TV Character
Nitza is a fictional character from tv series Alifim.
- Nitza Tufiño
Nitza Tufiño was born in Mexico City in 1949 and grew up in Puerto Rico. In her youth, she learned graphic arts whiled working with her father, the painter Rafael Tufiño. After earning a B.F.A. from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, she...