Meaning : North man, Man from the north, Man From The North,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : NOR man,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Norman:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Norman:
- Common amongst the English before the Norman invasion in 1066, it gained in popularity afterwards. Is also used as a surname whilst as a first name it has become less common in modern times.
- French Meaning: The name Norman is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Norman is: From the north.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Norman is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Norman is: From the north.
- American Meaning: The name Norman is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Norman is: From the north.
- English Meaning: The name Norman is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Norman is: Man of the north. Surname.
- German Meaning: The name Norman is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Norman is: Man from the North. Vikings that settled in France were called Normans (hence the Normandy region of France).
Definition funny of Norman:
- Girl 1: Who Is That Sexy Guy ? Girl 2: Norman <3
- see Norman, Gregory, at 2008 Open Championship.
- I was just minding my own business when these two girls just normaned right up to me, I think they thought I was someone famous.
- Whoa did you see normen? he's so sexy.
- *norman the spunk*
- hey yo look, he pulled a Norman. Hey son hes gonna pull a Norman
- Oh man, dude totally Normaned his son. You should seen the look on his face when he found out his pops was hitting that shit all along and he's been raising his brother all these years.
Expression information Norman:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Norman:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Norman:
- Norman - Sue Thompson
- Norman Bates - Landscape
- Brimful Of Asha (Norman Cook Remix) by Cornershop from the Album The Greatest Hits - Why Try Harder
- Laverne and Shirley - Theme from the TV Series (Charles Fox, Norman Gimbel) (feat. Katie Campbell) by Dominik Hauser from the Album Laverne and Shirley - Theme from the TV Series (Charles Fox, Norman Gimbel) (feat. Katie Campbell) - Single
- Emmanuel (featuring Norman Hutchins) by Norman Hutchins & JDI Christmas from the Album Emmanuel - Norman Hutchins & Jdi Christmas
- Norman by Steven Price from the Album Fury (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Norman Bates by Tailgators from the Album Halloween Rockabilly & Psychobilly
- When Love Takes Over (Feat.Kelly Rowland;Norman Doray & Arno Cost Remix) by David Guetta - Kelly Rowland from the Album When Love Takes Over (Remixes) (feat. Kelly Rowland)
- The Nine Years Waltz (feat. Norman & Nancy Blake) by Peter Ostroushko from the Album When the Last Morning Glory Blooms
- Take Our Time With Love [feat. Andre "Choirboi" Allen, Norman Brown] by Mike Phillips from the Album M.P.3
Books about Norman:
- Norman - Mar 31, 2015 by Stan Silas
- Not Norman: A Goldfish Story - Mar 11, 2008 by Kelly Bennett and Noah Z. Jones
- The Normans: From Raiders to Kings - Jul 2, 2014 by Lars Brownworth
- The Design of Everyday Things: Revised and Expanded Edition - Nov 5, 2013 by Don Norman
- The Normans - Mar 24, 2006 by Marjorie Chibnall
- Norman Vol. 2 - Oct 27, 2015 by Stan Silas
- NORMAN - Jul 30, 2012 by Dave Tuckett
- The Brain's Way of Healing: Remarkable Discoveries and Recoveries from the Frontiers of Neuroplasticity - Jan 27, 2015 by Norman Doidge
- Her Northern Knight: Norman Lords: Book Two - Sep 9, 2015 by Hannah West
- The Power of Positive Thinking - Mar 12, 2003 by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
Movies about Norman:
- Norman2013 R CC
- Norman Mailer: The American2011 NR CC
- Norman...Is That You?1976 PG CC
- 92Y-Norman Lear (April 28, 2008)2011 NR CC
- Norman Rockwell's Shuffleton's Barbershop2013 NR CC
- Fallen Angel: The Outlaw Larry Norman2014 NR
- American Radical Trials of Norman Finkelstein2012 NR
- The Normans - The Complete Epic Saga2008 NR
- Islam, Christianity and Judaism: In the Courts of the Norman Kings2015 NR
- Norman Rockwells Shuffletons Barbershop2013 Unrated
Wiki information Norman:
- Norman architecture
- Architectural style, Identity
The term Norman architecture is used to categorise styles of Romanesque architecture developed by the Normans in the various lands under their dominion or influence in the 11th and 12th centuries. In particular the term is traditionally used for...
- Ethnicity, Military Combatant
The Normans were the people who in the 10th and 11th centuries gave their name to Normandy, a region in France. They were originally Norse raiders and pirates from Denmark, Norway and Iceland, who under their leader Rollo agreed to swear fealty to...
- Norman conquest of England
- Military Conflict, Literature Subject, Event
The Norman conquest of England was the 11th-century invasion and occupation of England by an army of Norman, Breton, and French soldiers led by Duke William II of Normandy, later styled as William the Conqueror. William's claim to the English throne...
- City/Town/Village, Newspaper circulation area, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Location, Dated location, Capital of administrative division, HUD County Place, Sports Team Location
Norman /ˈnɔrmən/ is a city in the U.S. state of Oklahoma 20 miles south of downtown Oklahoma City in its metropolitan area. The population was 110,925 at the 2010 census. Norman's estimated population of 118,197 in 2013 makes it the third-largest...
- Location, Identity, Travel destination
Normandy is a geographical region of France corresponding to the former Duchy of Normandy. Since 1956, Normandy has been divided into two administrative regions: Lower Normandy and Upper Normandy; the regions will be merged into one single region...
- Britten-Norman Islander
- Aircraft model
The Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander is a 1960s British light utility aircraft, regional airliner and cargo aircraft designed and originally manufactured by Britten-Norman of the United Kingdom. Still in production, the Islander is one of the...
- Norman conquest of southern Italy
The Norman conquest of southern Italy spanned most of the 11th and 12th centuries, involving many battles and independent conquerors. Only later were these territories in southern Italy united as the Kingdom of Sicily, which included the island of...
- Norman Foster
- Architect, Film actor, Organization founder, Topic, Organization member, Topic, Project participant, Award Winner, Name source, Author
Norman Robert Foster, Baron Foster of Thames Bank, OM, HonFREng is a British architect whose company, Foster + Partners, maintains an international design practice famous for high-tech architecture. He is one of Britain's most prolific architects of...
- Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
- Military Person, Author, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Chivalric Order Member, Name source, Public figure with medical condition, TV Personality, Person, Deceased Person
H. Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr. was a United States Army general. While serving as Commander-in-Chief, United States Central Command, he led all coalition forces in the Persian Gulf War. Born in Trenton, New Jersey, Schwarzkopf grew up in the United...
- Norman invasion of Ireland
- Military Conflict, Event, Literature Subject
The Norman invasion of Ireland took place in stages during the late 12th century. At the time, Gaelic Ireland was made up of several kingdoms, with a High King claiming lordship over the other kings. In May 1169, Anglo-Norman mercenaries landed in...