Meaning : Of Sanskrit orign meaning 'blue', a spelling variant of the English and Indian anem Nila., Combination of N and Isla, Combination Of N And Isla,
Pronunciation : (NI-la), NYE lah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nyla:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Nyla:
- There is much speculation as to the origin of the feminine name Nyla. It could be a feminine form of Nyles, a masculine name and a variant of Neil, and would therefore be of Irish origin and would mean ‘Champion’. Some hold that it is Hebrew in origin, others that it is Arabic. It could also perhaps come from the name of the river Nile. All of these suggested origins tie in with the fact that the name is most popular in the Middle East.
Definition funny of Nyla:
- That girl is such a Nyla!
- That shirt is so NYLA
- 'Yo dude, I just snagged myself a Nyla! We gonna be going at it alllllll night!' 'Dude, respect her. She's a Nyla, not a toy.' or 'Who's that new girl?' 'Oh, she's a Nyla.' 'Oh, duh! That would explain why she's so popular already!'
Songs about Nyla:
- Light It Up (feat. Nyla) by Major Lazer from the Album Peace Is The Mission [Explicit]
- Pornstar (feat. Nyla) [Explicit] by Sean Paul from the Album Full Frequency [Explicit]
- I Want You (Remix) [feat. Nyla] by Tafari from the Album Rud3 Lov3 (Deluxe Edition)
- Pornstar (feat. Nyla) [Clean] by Sean Paul from the Album Full Frequency [Clean]
- Body Calling (feat. Nyla) by Admiral T from the Album I Am Christy Campbell
- Freefalling (Sirius & Nyla Mix) by Goldtripp from the Album Chill Out Ibiza - Beach House Chillhouse, Vol. 2 (Edition 2013)
- Nyla by Weekend from the Album Beatbox My Heartbeat
- All I Do (feat. Wayne Blazed & Nyla Young) [Explicit] by Rocboi from the Album Rocathon [Explicit]
- Alphabet Song for Nyla (Nila, Nylah) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Friendly Songs - Personalized For Nyla
- Au dodo Nyla by Starmyname from the Album Nyla en chansons
Books about Nyla:
- Graveyards of the Banks - Monsters Arising - Sep 14, 2015 by Nyla Nox
- Nyla and the White Crocodile - Feb 1, 1978 by Norma R. Youngberg and Thomas Dunbebin
- A Matter of Angels: Short story by Nyla Nox (Slightly subversive survival stories Book 1) - Dec 23, 2014 by Nyla Nox
- Social Psychology (13th Edition) - Oct 15, 2011 by Robert A. Baron and Nyla R. Branscombe
- Retropia: Book 1 - The Legend of Nyla Runningbrook - May 10, 2015 by David Calvin
- Social Psychology (12th Edition) - Jan 14, 2008 by Robert A. Baron and Nyla R. Branscombe
- Nyla' s Missing Shoes - Apr 25, 2008 by Florence L.M. Constant
- Nyla Detects A Mystery - May 9, 2014 by R.L Rivers
- Mastering Social Psychology - Nov 23, 2006 by Robert A. Baron and Donn R. Byrne
- Graveyards of the Banks - I did it for the money: Seven Seasons of Midnights at the Most Successful Bank in the... - Mar 2, 2015 by Nyla Nox
Movies about Nyla:
- Nanook of the North (1922) Allakariallak, Nyla1922
- Nanook of the North (1922) / Region Free DVD / Audio: English / Subtitle: English, German, Simplified Chinese,...
Wiki information Nyla:
- Nyla Usha
- Film actor, Person
Nyla Usha is an Indian film actress, model, anchor, and radio jockey. After working for nearly a decade as an RJ at Hit 96.7 in Dubai, she entered the Indian film industry in 2013 with Kunjananthante Kada.
- Nyla Thai
- Pornographic actor, Person
- Nyla Milleson
- Coach, Basketball Coach, Person
Nyla Milleson is the women's basketball coach of George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia. She was formerly head coach at Missouri State, but was relieved of coaching duties after the 2012-13 season. Her NCAA DI record was 105-87 . Milleson began...
- Nyla Ali Khan
- Woman, Person
Dr. Nyla Ali Khan is a Visiting Professor at the University of Oklahoma and former professor at the University of Nebraska-Kearney. She is the author of two books, including The Fiction of Nationality in an Era of Transnationalism and Islam, Women,...
- Nyla Durdin
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Nyla Durdin appeared in the 2012 film This Is 40.
- Nyla Murphy
- Deceased Person, Person
Nyla A. Murphy was an American lawyer, real estate broker, stewardess, and politician. Born in Stilesville, Indiana, Murphy worked as an airline stewardess. Murphy meet her husband C. J. Murphy and moved to Wyoming. She attended Butler University....
- William Nylander
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
William Andrew Michael Junior Nylander Altelius is a Canadian-born Swedish professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing with Toronto Marlies in the American Hockey League on loan from the Toronto Maple Leafs of the National Hockey League....
- Nyla Carroll
- Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person
Nyla Jane Carroll is a retired long-distance runner from New Zealand, who represented her native country in the women's 10,000 metres at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia. Carroll was also a member of the Kiwi team at the 1994 Commonwealth...
- Michael Nylander
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Athlete, Identity, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person, Ice hockey player
Michael Gunnar Nylander is a Swedish professional ice hockey centre. He is currently playing for AIK IF in the HockeyAllsvenskan.
- William Nylander
- Botanist, Deceased Person, Person
William Nylander was a Finnish botanist and entomologist. Nylander taught at the University of Helsinki for a number of years before later moving to Paris, where he lived until his death in 1899. Nylander pioneered the technique of determining the...