Meaning : Large River,
Origin : Native American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ohio:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Ohio:
- if you can acuratly predict ohio's weather you are either God himself, or Satan
- Ohio's old license plates said "The heart of it all,and man was that a shitty slogan"
- Someone from Michigan: Ha! Those suckers on the East Coast actually think Ohio exists! Someone from Pennsylvania: Actually, it does...it's just mysterious, you didn't even realize it was there. You know, what with all the enigmatically swirling mists and all... Someone from Indiana: Really?! Someone from West Virginia: Oh yeah, definately. A dinosaur from Ohio ate my sister, actually. Someone from Kentucky: Oh, hey guys! What's going on? The Other Four People: Oh...nothing...You know... Someone from Kentucky: Cool! You want to hang out? The Other Four People: *evasive mumbles*
- Ohio Likes: Scarlett and Grey, tailgating, Cornhole, football, Lacorsse, the Buckeyes, Cedar Point, Chipotle, CommFest... Ohio DisLikes: that team from Up North (3rd Saturday of every November...) People who do not respond immediately with "I-O" when one screams: "O-H", Buzz Kills (which pretty much includes every citizen of Michigan)
- Meteorologist - "This weeks four day forecast. We have snow coming in across the lake on Monday, Heavy rain and cold weather on Tuesday, warmer temperatures and slight rain on Wednesday, and clear skies with sunshine all day on Thursday." Me - "Oh, just a normal week in Ohio."
- O-h-i-o? It's a sad state of affairs when spelling the word Ohio is a group effort for homophobic jerks (who attend an institute for higher learning) that spend all their free time watching something as homoerotic as football.
- 1) "Ohio... the heart of it all" 2) "This summer I hear the drumming,/ Four dead in Ohio."- Neil Young, (Crosby,Stills, Nash, and Young), "Ohio"
Songs about Ohio:
- Ohio is for Lovers - Hawthorne Heights
- Cold In Ohio by Jamie Lawson from the Album Jamie Lawson [Explicit]
- Ohio by Neil Young from the Album Greatest Hits
- Ohio by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young from the Album So Far
- Bloodbuzz Ohio by The National from the Album High Violet
- Ohio (Filous Remix) by Damien Jurado from the Album Ohio
- Ohio Is For Lovers by Hawthorne Heights from the Album Midwesterners
- Look At Miss Ohio by Gillian Welch from the Album Soul Journey
- O-H-I-O by Ohio Players from the Album 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: Best Of Ohio Players
- Ohio by Patty Griffin from the Album American Kid [+digital booklet]
Books about Ohio:
- Ohio Curiosities: Quirky Characters, Roadside Oddities & Other Offbeat Stuff, 2nd Edition - Aug 2, 2011 by Sandra Gurvis
- Backroads & Byways of Ohio: Drives, Day Trips & Weekend Excursions (Backroads & Byways) - Jun 30, 2014 by Matt Forster
- Good Night Ohio (Good Night Our World) - Jul 1, 2013 by Adam Gamble and Mark Jasper
- Weird Ohio: Your Travel Guide to Ohio's Local Legends and Best Kept Secrets - Jan 15, 2006 by Loren Coleman and Andy Henderson
- The Twelve Days of Christmas in Ohio (The Twelve Days of Christmas in America) - Oct 7, 2014 by Carole Gerber and Jeffrey Ebbeler
- Winesburg, Ohio - Jan 4, 2014 by Sherwood Anderson
- B Is For Buckeye: An Ohio Alphabet (Discover America State by State) - Oct 9, 2000 by Marcia Schonberg and Bruce Langton
- Ohio's Historic Haunts: Investigating the Paranormal in the Buckeye State - Sep 30, 2015 by James A. Willis
- My First Ohio State Words Go Buckeyes - May 15, 2012 by Connie McNamara
- State Shapes: Ohio - Apr 30, 2007 by Erin McHugh and Alfred Schrier
Movies about Ohio:
- The Prize Winner Of Defiance, Ohio2005 PG-13 CC
- Rivalries: Michigan vs. Ohio State2008 NR
- Beautiful Ohio2010 NR CC
- The Legends of the Ohio State Buckeyes2006 NR
- The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio2005 PG-13
- Third Watch: Season 12008 NR
- Ohio State: Game Time 2014 Season in Review2014 NR
- Michigan vs. Ohio State: The Rivalry2008 NR
- Ohio State Buckeyes: 2003 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl National Championship2003 NR
- Beautiful Ohio2006 Unrated
Wiki information Ohio:
- Organization scope, Cyclone-affected area, Literature Subject, Filming location, Military unit place of origin, Governmental Jurisdiction, Name source, Flag referent, Sports Team Location, Newspaper circulation area
Ohio /oʊˈhaɪ.oʊ/ is a state in the Midwestern United States. Ohio is the 34th largest, the 7th most populous, and the 10th most densely populated of the 50 United States. The state's capital and largest city is Columbus. The state takes its name from...
- Ohio State University
- Educational Institution, Educational Institution Campus, Venue, Periodical Publisher, Organization, Litigant, Endowed Organization, College/University, Record label, Building Occupant
The Ohio State University, commonly referred to as Ohio State or OSU, is a public research university in Columbus, Ohio. Founded in 1870, as a land-grant university and ninth university in Ohio with the Morrill Act of 1862, the university was...
- Ohio State Buckeyes football
- American football team, Sports Team, School sports team, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, Location, Award Nominee
The Ohio State Buckeyes football team is a collegiate football team that competes as part of the National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Football Bowl Subdivision, representing Ohio State University in the East Division of the Big Ten...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Organization scope, Sports Team Location, HUD County Place, Filming location, Literature Subject, Capital of administrative division, Travel destination
Cleveland is a city in the U.S. state of Ohio and the county seat of Cuyahoga County, the most populous county in the state. The city is located in northeastern Ohio on the southern shore of Lake Erie, approximately 60 miles west of the Pennsylvania...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Place with neighborhoods, Newspaper circulation area, Organization scope, Capital of administrative division, Sports Team Location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Cincinnati is a city in and the county seat of Hamilton County, Ohio, United States. The third-largest city in Ohio and the 65th-largest city in the United States, it had a population of 296,945 at the 2010 census. According to the census, the...
- Ohio River
- Body Of Water, River, Location, Geographical Feature, Literature Subject
The Ohio River, which streams westward from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to Cairo, Illinois, is the largest tributary, by volume, of the Mississippi River in the United States. At the confluence, the Ohio is considerably bigger than the Mississippi and,...
- Ohio University
- Employer, Location, College/University, Endowed Organization, Educational Institution Campus, Organization, Educational Institution, Ranked item
Ohio University is a major U.S. public research university located primarily on a 1,850-acre campus in Athens, Ohio, United States. As one of America's oldest universities, Ohio University was chartered on February 18, 1804, and opened for students...
- Ohio State Buckeyes men's basketball
- Organization, Basketball Team, Sports Team, School sports team
The Ohio State men's basketball team represents The Ohio State University in NCAA Division I college basketball competition. The Buckeyes are a member of the Big Ten Conference. The Buckeyes won their only National Championship in 1960 and have made...
- Capital of administrative division, Employer, Namesake, Fictional Setting, HUD County Place, Travel destination, Place with neighborhoods, Dated location, Sports Team Location, Organization scope
Columbus is the capital and largest city of the U.S. state of Ohio. It is the 15th largest city in the United States, with a population of 835,957. It is the core city of the Columbus, OH Metropolitan Statistical Area, which encompasses a ten county...
- Honda Indy 200
- Recurring event
The Honda Indy 200 is an Indy Racing League IndyCar Series race held at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio. The U.S. Formula 5000 series ran open wheel races at Mid-Ohio beginning in 1970. The race transferred to the revived Can-Am series...