If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ohr:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Ohr:
- "i really hate that guy" "yeh, but what can you possibly do about it. his OHR is 3 points higher than yours"
Songs about Ohr:
- Ohr.. Um.. Am.. Amen (Aftermath) by Todd Rundgren/Emil Nikolaisen/Hans-Peter Lindstrøm from the Album Runddans
- Siegfried: Dir Unweisen ruf ich ins Ohr by Hans Swarowsky from the Album Wagner: Der Ring des Nibelungen
- Siegfried: "Dir Unweisen Ruf Ich Ins Ohr" by Hans Swarowsky from the Album Wagner: Der Ring Des Nibelungen - Complete
- 20000mm neben dem Ohr by pergünth from the Album Elitist
- 3. Aufzug, Erste Szene, Dir Urweisen ruf ich's ins Ohr (Wanderer) by Nederlands Philharmonisch Orkest from the Album Richard Wagner, Der Ring des Nibelungen, Siegfried, Live recording, Het Muziektheater Amsterdam
- Auf Einem Ohr by Klangstabil from the Album Sieg Der Monochronisten
- B'orcha Nir'eh Ohr (In Your Light) by Miriam Maron from the Album Bliss of Spirit
- Beiß doch dem Psychiater mal ein Ohr ab by Hans Scheibner from the Album Die Lieder, Vol. 1
- Berg Im Ohr by Carlo Fashion from the Album Kollision
- Bilder Fürs Ohr by Peter Seiler from the Album Grand Cru No.4
Books about Ohr:
- The Mad Potter: George E. Ohr, Eccentric Genius - Oct 29, 2013 by Jan Greenberg and Sandra Jordan
- George Ohr: The Greatest Art Potter on Earth - Nov 19, 2013 by Eugene Hecht and Garth Clark
- George Ohr, Art Potter: The Apostle of Individuality - Jul 1, 2006 by Ellison, Robert A., Jr.
- Birds of North Carolina - Sep 26, 2011 by Tim Ohr and Curtis Smalling
- Ohr Yisrael: The Classic Writings of Rav Yisrael Salanter and His Disciple Rav Yitzchak Blazer - May 2005 by Zvi Miller
- George Ohr: Sophisticate and Rube - Nov 8, 2013 by Ellen J. Lippert
- After the Fire: George Ohr, an American Genius - 1994 by Eugene Hecht
- Ohr HaShachar: Torah, Kabbalah and Consciousness in the Daily Morning Blessings - Dec 1, 2014 by David Bar-Cohn
- Ohr Ha-Sechel - Light of the Intellect - Jan 1, 2008 by Abraham Abulafia
- Florida's Fabulous Fishes (Florida's Fabulous Nature) - Sep 15, 2004 by Gary Cochran and Winston Williams
Movies about Ohr:
- Collecting with the Kovels: American Art Pottery II, Ohr, Grueby, Lonhuda, Teco, Fulper, Weller, Roseville, Van...1995 NR by Terry Kovel and Ralph Kovel
- Weisser Bim Schwarzes Ohr1977 Unrated
Wiki information Ohr:
Ohr is a central Kabbalistic term in the Jewish mystical tradition. The analogy of physical light is used as a way of describing metaphysical Divine emanations. Shefa is sometimes alternatively used in Kabbalah, a term also used in Medieval Jewish...
- Ohr Somayach, Jerusalem
- Employer, Organization, Educational Institution, Location
Ohr Somayach was founded in 1970. It is a yeshiva based in Jerusalem catering mostly to young Jewish men, usually of college age, who are already interested in learning about Judaism. It is known as a "baal teshuva" yeshiva since it caters to Jews...
- Business Operation, Employer, Record label, Organization
Ohr was an influential German electronic/experimental record label set up by Rolf-Ulrich Kaiser in 1970. It released the debut albums of Tangerine Dream and Klaus Schulze.
- Dated location, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Location, City/Town/Village, Travel destination, Listed Site
Ohrid is a city in the Republic of Macedonia and the seat of Ohrid Municipality. It is the largest city on Lake Ohrid and the eighth-largest city in the country with over 42,000 inhabitants as of 2002. Ohrid is notable for once having had 365...
- Stian Ohr
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Football player
Stian Ohr is a Norwegian former footballer who played as a midfielder for several clubs in Tippeligaen. He was also capped once for Norway in 2006. While playing for Molde, Start, Vålerenga, Stabæk and Strømsgodset, he played a total of 239 matches...
- George E. Ohr
- Visual Artist, Deceased Person, Person, Name source
George Edgar Ohr was an American ceramic artist and the self-proclaimed "Mad Potter of Biloxi" in Mississippi. In recognition of his innovative experimentation with modern clay forms from 1880–1910, some consider him a precursor to the American...
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Ohrdruf is a small town in the district of Gotha in the German state of Thuringia. It lies some 30 km southwest of Erfurt at the foot of the northern slope of the Thuringian Forest.
- Geographical Feature, Body Of Water, River, Location
The Ohře is a 316 km long river in Germany and the Czech Republic, left tributary of the Elbe. The catchment area of the river is 6,255 km², of which 5,614 km² is in the Czech Republic and 641 km² in Germany. It is the third biggest river in the...
- Martine Ohr
- Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Person
Martine Ohr is a retired Dutch field hockey striker, who won a gold medal at the 1984 Summer Olympics and a bronze at the 1988 Games. She also participated in the 1992 Summer Olympics, where the Dutch team finished sixth. Between 1983 and 1992 she...
- Yotzer ohr
Yotzer ohr, Creator of light, also known as Birkat yotzer, Blessing of creation, is the first of the two blessings recited before the Shema during Shacharit, the morning religious services of Judaism. Translation: Blessed are you, LORD our God, King...