Meaning : From the Latin for 'olive tree', also has the Germanic meaning of 'elf warrior' or 'elf army'., Olive Or From The Olive Tree, Olive or From the Olive Tree, Olive,
Pronunciation : OL iv, (AHL-iv),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Olive:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Olive:
- Olive is a female name taken from the olive, a Mediterranean foodstuff. The name is known as being born by Popeye's wife. The olive branch is also a symbol of peace.
- Irish Meaning: The name Olive is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Olive is: Olive.
- American Meaning: The name Olive is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Olive is: Olive.
- Latin Meaning: The name Olive is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Olive is: Symbol of peace.
Definition funny of Olive:
- Olive Christine. I love Christine. Olive you. I love you. You get the point.
- Do olive people count as white people???
- Wow, i wish i was Olive
- "Wow, did u see that girl?" "Yeah, she's so hot." "Yeah, I bet her name is Olive"
- "oh my god that girl is so amazing she must be an Olive!"
- wow... that car is olive...
- Tall, white, black hair???
Expression information Olive:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Olive:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Olive:
- Beethoven: Christ on the Mount of Olives: Hallelujah by Robert Shaw & Atlanta Symphony Orchestra And Chorus from the Album Choral Masterpieces
- An Olive Grove Facing The Sea (2009 Version) by Snow Patrol from the Album Up To Now
- Green and Olive by Another Electronic Musician from the Album Patience
- The Olive Leaf And Dove by Tia Fuller from the Album Healing Space
- Olive You Feat. Kimmi Smiles by Dave Days from the Album Dinner and a Movie
- Olive Grove by Deuter from the Album Mystic Voyage
- Olive by James Asher, Madeleine Doherty from the Album Colors Of Trance
- Hallelujah Chorus (Mount of Olives) - Tenor Predominant by Matthew Curtis from the Album Hallelujah Chorus (Mount of Olives)
- Jake + Olive by Mac Lethal from the Album Irish Goodbye [Explicit]
- The Olive Garden / Night Sky by Ron Allen;Chris Bleth;John Debney;Mel Gibson;Ahmed El-Eshmer;Pedro Eustache;Shankar and Gingger from the Album The Passion Of The Christ - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Books about Olive:
- Olive Kitteridge - Sep 30, 2008 by Elizabeth Strout
- Olive, the Other Reindeer - Oct 1, 1997 by Vivian Walsh and J.otto Seibold
- Olive, My Love - Oct 1, 2004 by Vivian Walsh and J. Otto Seibold
- Olives: The Life and Lore of a Noble Fruit - Nov 29, 1996 by Mort Rosenblum
- Olive's Balloon Adventure - Apr 15, 2012 by Polly Thatch and Susan Newcott
- Olive Marshmallow - Mar 3, 2015 by Katie Saunders
- Olive and the Big Secret - Aug 14, 2012 by Tor Freeman
- Olive and Snowflake - Oct 1, 2011 by Tammie Lyon
- Olive's Ocean - Apr 26, 2005 by Kevin Henkes
- Castile Soapmaking: The Smart and Simple Guide to Making Lovely Castile Soap from Olive Oil Quickly, Safely, and... - Aug 4, 2015 by Anne L. Watson
Movies about Olive:
- Olive Kitteridge2014 CC
- Olive the Other Reindeer1999 NR
- Olive Oil of Provence2009 NR CC
- Olive Kitteridge2015 Unrated
- The People and The Olive2014 NR
- The Son Of The Olive Merchant2011 NR
- Olive Oil in Provence2008 NR
- The Olive Depression2009 NR
- Olive Juice2005 PG-13
- The Actors: Rare Films of Olive Thomas2010 G
Wiki information Olive:
- Biological Species, Food, Organism Classification, Ingredient, Literature Subject
The olive /ˈɒlɪv/ or /ˈɑːləv/, known by the botanical name Olea europaea, meaning "european olive", is a species of small tree in the family Oleaceae, found in much of Africa, the Mediterranean Basin from Portugal to the Levant, the Arabian...
- Olive oil
- Oil, Food, Product category, Ingredient
Olive oil is a fat obtained from the olive, a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin. The oil is produced by pressing whole olives and is commonly used in cooking, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and soaps, and as a fuel for traditional oil...
Olive is a dark yellowish-green color, like that of unripe or green olives. As a color word in the English language, it appears in late Middle English. Shaded toward gray, it becomes olive drab.
- The Olive Tree
- Organisation, Employer
The Olive Tree was a denomination used for several successive centre-left political and electoral alliances of Italian political parties from 1995 to 2007. The historical leader and ideologue of these coalitions was Romano Prodi, Professor of...
- Olive ridley sea turtle
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
The olive ridley sea turtle, also known as the Pacific ridley sea turtle, is a medium-sized species of sea turtle found in warm and tropical waters, primarily in the Pacific and Indian Oceans.
- Olive branch
The olive branch is usually a symbol of peace or victory and was historically worn by brides and virgins. This symbol, deriving from the customs of Ancient Greece, is strongest in Western culture. However, it has been found in every culture and...
- Olive Branch
- City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Olive Branch is a city in DeSoto County, Mississippi. The population was 33,484 at the 2010 census. Olive Branch is a suburb of Memphis, Tennessee and is part of the Memphis Metropolitan Statistical Area, a region that consists of three counties in...
- Olive oil extraction
Olive oil extraction is the process of extracting the oil present in olive drupes, known as olive oil. Olive oil is produced in the mesocarp cells, and stored in a particular type of vacuole called a lipo vacuole, i.e., every cell contains a tiny...
- Olive baboon
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
The olive baboon, also called the Anubis baboon, is a member of the family Cercopithecidae. The species is the most widely ranging of all baboons: It is found in 25 countries throughout Africa, extending from Mali eastward to Ethiopia and Tanzania....