Meaning : Derived from the Arabic for 'prosperous', Omar is also a popular name in the United States and Hebrew speakers. Famous Omar's include actor Omar Sharif., Flourishing, Long Life, Popular, Flourishing,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : (OW-Maar), O mar,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Omar:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Omar:
- Muslim Meaning: The name Omar is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Omar is: Life. Long living.
- American Meaning: The name Omar is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Omar is: Life. Long living.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Omar is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Omar is: Long-lived.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Omar is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Omar is: He that speaks; bitter.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Omar is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Omar is: Eloquent. Speaker. The grandson of Esau in the Old Testament. Famous Bearers: 12th century Persian poet and astronomer and mathematician Omar Khayyam; Caliph Omar II, who made Islam an imperial power; actor Omar Sharif.
Definition funny of Omar:
- Look Omar is here! Praise Omar for he is the best in the universe bitches. He is such a badass!
- Omar Epps, Omar Muhammad
- This boy is amazing, he's such an Omar. Wow, I would love to be with Omar. If only I could find my Omar...
- "oy, dat dude ova dere hes so omar man hes so fukin cool"
- "Hi Omar"
- Omar ! ♥ 11-09-11
Expression information Omar:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Omar:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Omar:
- Omar's Got a Problem - Eddie From Ohio
- El Americano (feat. Omar Ruiz) by Fuerza de Tijuana from the Album El Americano (feat. Omar Ruiz)
- Ella y yo (featuring Don Omar) by Aventura from the Album God's Project
- Pastillita [feat. Don Omar] by Tego Calderón from the Album El Que Sabe, Sabe
- Llename Dios (feat. Jose Omar) by Jose Omar from the Album Cielo Mas Tierra
- Mawal (Omar Souleyman Version) by Bjork from the Album The Crystalline Series - Omar Souleyman Versions
- He's Been Good (feat. Omar Kane) by Dr. A. Edward Davis Jr & St John Mass Choir from the Album He's Been Good
- Hadschi Halef Omar by Dschinghis Khan from the Album Evo Mix
- Danza Kuduro (made famous by Don Omar & Lucenzo) by The Summer Hits Band from the Album Danza Kuduro (made famous by Don Omar & Lucenzo)
- Prayer Skit (feat. Omar Gooding) by Tyrese Gibson from the Album Black Hoof [Explicit]
Books about Omar:
- The Rubáyát of Omar Khayyám : First and Fifth Editions (Dover Thrift Editions) - Oct 5, 2011 by Edward FitzGerald
- How to Make Money Online: Learn how to make money from home with my step-by-step plan to build a $5000 per month... - Apr 30, 2013 by Mike Omar
- Omar Bradley: General at War - Sep 12, 2011 by Jim DeFelice
- Elementary Solid State Physics: Principles and Applications - Jan 10, 1994 by M. Ali Omar
- The Third Western Megapack: 22 Classic Tales of the Old West - May 28, 2014 by S. Omar Barker and Gary Lovisi
- Flyy Girl - Aug 7, 2001 by Omar Tyree
- Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam Translated into English Verse - Mar 24, 2011 by Omar Khayyam and Edmund Dulac
- A Night in the Emperor's Garden: A True Story of Hope and Resilience in Afghanistan - Oct 15, 2015 by Qais Akbar Omar and Stephen Landrigan
- A Soldier's Story (Modern Library War) - May 4, 1999 by Omar N. Bradley and A.J. Liebling
- Great Omar Journal (Diary, Notebook) - Jan 20, 2013 by Peter Pauper Press Inc.
Movies about Omar:
- Omar Khayyam NR CC
- Omar (Subtitled)2013 NR
- An Omar Broadway Film2012 NR CC
- Omar Khayyam1957 NR CC
- Omar2013 Unrated
- The Keeper: The Legend of Omar Khayyam2006 PG
- How to Pop! with Omar Kadir: Popping Dance Instructional Video2008 NR
- Omar m'a tuer2011 Unrated
- Biography - General Omar Bradley2006 NR
- Don Omar: The Last Don - Live2010 NR
Wiki information Omar:
- Family member, Person, Noble person, Deceased Person, Military Person, Lyricist, Name source
Umar, also spelled Omar, was one of the most powerful and influential Muslim caliphs in history. He was a senior Sahaba of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He succeeded Abu Bakr as the second caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate on 23 August 634. He was an...
- Omar Khayyám
- Mathematician, Lyricist, Person, Author, Quotation Source, , Influence Node, Deceased Person, Name source
Omar Khayyám; born Ghiyāth ad-Dīn Abu'l-Fatḥ ʿUmar ibn Ibrāhīm al-Khayyām Nīshāpūrī, was a Persian mathematician, astronomer, philosopher, and poet, who is widely considered to be one of the most influential scientists of all time. He wrote numerous...
- Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám
- Poetry Book, Written Work, Book
The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám is the title that Edward FitzGerald gave to his translation of a selection of poems, originally written in Persian and numbering about a thousand, attributed to Omar Khayyám, a Persian poet, mathematician, and astronomer....
- Mohammed Omar
- Organization founder, Person, Topic, Politician, Identity, Deceased Person
Mullah Mohammed Omar Mujahid, often simply called Mullah Omar, was the supreme commander and the spiritual leader of the Taliban. He was Afghanistan's 11th head of state from 1996 to late 2001, under the official title "Head of the Supreme Council"....
- Omar al-Bashir
- Topic, Person, Ranked item, Politician, Military Commander
Omar Hassan Ahmad al-Bashir is the President of Sudan and the head of the National Congress Party. He came to power in 1989 when, as a brigadier in the Sudanese Army, he led a group of officers in a military coup that ousted the democratically...
- Omar Bradley
- Chivalric Order Member, Organization member, Person, Award Winner, Topic, Author, Military Commander, Identity, Name source, Person Or Being In Fiction
General Omar N. Bradley is a fictional character from the 1970 film Patton.
- TV Documentary Program, TV Program
Omar or Farouk Omar is a historical Arab television drama miniseries-serial that was produced and broadcast by MBC1 and directed by Hatem Ali. Co-produced by Qatar TV, the series is based on the life of Omar ibn Al-Khattab, the second Caliph of...
- Don Omar
- Latin pop Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Lyricist, Featured artist, Topic, Broadcast Artist, Award Winner, Composer, Identity, Musician
Don Omar is a Puerto Rican reggaeton singer, songwriter and actor. He is sometimes referred to by his nickname El Rey.
- Omar Sharif
- Actor, Deceased Person, Film producer, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node, Author
Omar Sharif was an Egyptian actor. He began his career in his native country in the 1950s, but is best known for his appearances in both British and American productions. His films included Lawrence of Arabia, Doctor Zhivago and Funny Girl. He was...
- Omar Rodríguez-López
- Alternative Artist, Musician, Name source, Film actor, Composer, Film music contributor, Guitarist, Film director, Record Producer, Film producer
Omar Alfredo Rodríguez-López is a multi-instrumentalist, songwriter, producer, writer, actor and film director who was born in Bayamón, Puerto Rico. He is best known for being the guitarist and bandleader of The Mars Volta from 2001 until their...