Meaning : God Ruler, God ruler,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Osric:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Osric:
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Osric is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Osric is: Divine ruler.
- English Meaning: The name Osric is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Osric is: Divine ruler.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Osric is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Osric is: Divine ruler.
Definition funny of Osric:
- Why aren't there any Italian restaurants in Dubai? Shh...Because there are a lot of Osrics around
Expression information Osric:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Osric:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Osric:
- Act 5 Scene 2: "Your Lordship is Right Welcome..." (Osric) (Part II) by Sir John Gielgud from the Album William Shakespeare's Hamlet Part 3
- Hamlet: Act 5 - Scene 2, ''Your Lordship Is Right Welcome...'' (Osric) (Part II) by John Gielgud from the Album Shakespeare: Hamlet, Act 4 & Act 5
- Hamlet: Act V: A table is prepared (King, Queen, Laertes, Hamlet, Osric) by Alexander Kaimbacher from the Album Van de Vate: Hamlet (Opera and Music Theater, Vol. 6)
- Hamlet: Act V: Hamlet and Laertes play their first bout (Hamlet, Laertes, Osric, King, Queen) by Alexander Kaimbacher from the Album Van de Vate: Hamlet (Opera and Music Theater, Vol. 6)
- Hamlet: Act V: Here's the commission (Hamlet, Horatio, Osric) by Alexander Kaimbacher from the Album Van de Vate: Hamlet (Opera and Music Theater, Vol. 6)
- Hamlet: Act V: They play for the third time (Osric, Horatio, Laertes, Hamlet, King, Queen) by Alexander Kaimbacher from the Album Van de Vate: Hamlet (Opera and Music Theater, Vol. 6)
Books about Osric:
- OSRIC: Old School Reference and Index Compilation (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, 1st Edition) - 2006 by Stuart Marshall
- The Well of Strands (Osric's Wand, Book Three) (Osric's Wand series 3) - Apr 30, 2014 by Jack D. Albrecht Jr. and Ashley Delay
- The Wand-Maker's Debate (Osric's Wand, Book One) (Osric's Wand series 1) - Aug 28, 2011 by Jack D. Albrecht Jr. and Ashley Delay
- The High-Wizard's Hunt (Osric's Wand, Book Two) (Osric's Wand series 2) - Feb 24, 2013 by Jack D. Albrecht Jr and Ashley Delay
- Osric's Wand series (3 Book Series) -
- 101 Epic Fantasy Romance Plots: OSRIC Compatible (EelKat's Story Starter Writing Prompts For Authors and Game... - May 23, 2015 by Wendy C. Allen and EelKat Wendy C. Allen
- Hamlet ( Folger Library Shakespeare) - Jul 1, 2003 by William Shakespeare and Dr. Barbara A. Mowat
- Hamlet (Signet Classic Shakespeare) - Jun 1, 1998 by William Shakespeare
- 1965 - The Diary of Osric Martext - Sep 6, 2015 by Osric Martext
- 1966 - The Diary of Osric Martext - Sep 6, 2015 by Osric Martext
Wiki information Osric:
- Osric Chau
- Martial Artist, Person, Film actor, Topic, TV Actor
Osric Chau is a Canadian actor.
- Role-playing Game, Game
OSRIC, short for Old School Reference and Index Compilation, is a fantasy role-playing game system.
- Theater Character, Fictional Character, Film character, Book Character
Osric is a fictional character from Hamlet.
- Osric of Deira
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Person
Osric was a King of Deira in northern England. He was a cousin of king Edwin of Northumbria, being the son of Edwin's uncle Æthelric of Deira. Osric was also the father of Oswine. After Edwin was killed in battle against Cadwallon ap Cadfan of...
- Osric, king of the Hwicce
- Man, Person
Osric was a king of the Anglo-Saxon kingdom of the Hwicce, perhaps reigning jointly with his presumed brother Oshere. Osric was probably a son of Eanhere, a previous King of the Hwicce, by Osthryth, daughter of Oswiu of Northumbria. The only marriage...
- Osric of Northumbria
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Osric was king of Northumbria from the death of Coenred in 718 until his death on 9 May 729. Symeon of Durham calls him a son of Aldfrith of Northumbria, which would make him a brother, or perhaps a half-brother, of Osred. Alternatively, he may have...
- King Osric
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- King Osric
- Fictional Character, Film character
King Osric is a fictional character from the 1982 film Conan the Barbarian.
- Osric of Sussex
Osric was possibly a King of Sussex, reigning jointly with Noðhelm. There is an undated charter of Noðhelm that is witnessed by Osric, as Osricus, without indication of rank or territory, but listed before, and therefore ranked higher than, Eadberht,...
- Osric Allen
- Author, Person