Meaning : Deer,
Origin : Irish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ossian:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Ossian:
- Irish Meaning: The name Ossian is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Ossian is: Fawn.
Definition funny of Ossian:
- You should not mess with this guy, he's an Ossian.
- Ossian is someone you shouldn't be messing, his viking powers is too much for us to handle.
- OMG THAT GUY SUX HE'S RUINING THE GAME! HE'S SUCH A OSSIAN!
Expression information Ossian:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Ossian:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Ossian:
- Efterklang Af Ossian (Echoes Of Ossian) - Overture In A Minor, Op. 1 (Digital Remastering 2009) by Niels W. Gade from the Album The Sound Of Scandinavia
- Ossian by Death Army from the Album Ossian
- 4 Songs, Op. 17: No. 4, Gesang aus Ossians 'Fingal' by Chamber Choir of Europe & Nicol Matt from the Album Brahms: Choral Works
- Air to Which Ossian Is Recited by Bonnie Rideout from the Album Celtic Circles
- Beltain (Spring) - Patrick's Silver Dragger / Among The Hazel Woods / Ossian In by Will Millar from the Album Celtic Seasons Of Enchantment
- Brahms: 3 Gesänge, Op.42 - 3. Darthulas Grabesgesang (J.G. Herder After Ossian) by Chor des Norddeutschen Rundfunks and Günter Jena from the Album Brahms: Complete Edition
- Brahms: 3 Gesänge, Op.42 - 3. Darthulas Grabesgesang (J.G. Herder After Ossian) by Günter Jena from the Album Brahms - Complete Choral Works (Collectors Edition) [+digital booklet]
- Brahms: 3 Gesänge, Op.42 - 3. Darthulas Grabesgesang (J.G. Herder after Ossian) by John Eliot Gardiner and The Monteverdi Choir from the Album Brahms: Choral Music
- Brahms: 4 Gesänge, Op.17 - 4. Gesang aus Fingal (Ossian) by Chor des Norddeutschen Rundfunks and Günter Jena and Hans-Ulrich Winkler and Jan Schroeder and Julia Raines Hahn from the Album Brahms: Complete Edition
- Brahms: 4 Gesänge, Op.17 - 4. Gesang aus Fingal (Ossian) by Anthony Halstead and Christian Rutherford and Delyth Wynne and John Eliot Gardiner and The Monteverdi Choir from the Album Brahms: Choral Music
Books about Ossian:
- The Poems of Ossian and Related Works: James Macpherson - Dec 31, 1995 by Howard Gaskill
- Fragments of Ancient Poetry - May 17, 2012 by James MacPherson
- The Poems of Ossian (Forgotten Books) - Nov 27, 2007 by James Macpherson
- The Poems of Ossian: Translated By James Macpherson, to Which Are Prefixed a Preliminary Discourse and Dissertation... - Aug 20, 2012 by James Macpherson
- The battle of Lora: A poem. With some fragments written in the Erse, or Irish language, by Ossian, the son of... - Nov 11, 2014 by James Macpherson and Eternity Ebooks
- Fingal: and other poems of Ossian - Jul 3, 2015 by James Macpherson
- The Poems of Ossian: To Which are Prefixed a Preliminary Discourse and Dissertation on the Aera and Poems of Ossian - Aug 12, 2015 by James Macpherson
- Ways of Looking: How to Experience Contemporary Art - Sep 16, 2014 by Ossian Ward
- Insights: A Laboratory Manual for Physical Geology - Jan 14, 2010 by OSSIAN CLAIR
- Haunted Air - Jun 6, 2011 by Ossian Brown and David Lynch
Movies about Ossian:
- Ossian: American Boy Tibetan Monk1998 NR by Maclise,Ossian
Wiki information Ossian:
- Book, Written Work, Adapted Work
Ossian is the narrator and purported author of a cycle of epic poems published by the Scottish poet James Macpherson from 1760. Macpherson claimed to have collected word-of-mouth material in Gaelic, said to be from ancient sources, and that the work...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Ossian is a town in Jefferson Township, Wells County, Indiana, United States. The population was 3,289 at the 2010 census.
- Heavy metal Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place
Ossian is a city in Winneshiek County, Iowa, United States. The population was 845 at the 2010 census.
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Ossian is a town in Livingston County, New York, United States. The population was 789 at the 2010 census. Ossian is a figure in Celtic mythology. The Town of Ossian is the southernmost town in Livingston County and is in the southeast part of the...
- Musical Group, Musical Artist
Ossian are a Scottish traditional music group, formed in 1976. The initial line-up brought together Billy Ross and former members of the group Contraband, Billy Jackson, John Martin, and George Jackson. One of their earliest gigs was at the 1976...
- Ossian Sweet
- Physician, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Academic, Person
Ossian Sweet was an American physician in Detroit, Michigan, noted for his armed self-defense in 1925 of his newly purchased home in a white neighborhood against a mob trying to force him out. He, his family and friends, who had helped defend his...
- Henry Ossian Flipper
- Military Person, Person, Deceased Person, Author
Henry Ossian Flipper was an American soldier, former slave, and the first African American to graduate from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 1877, earning a commission as a 2nd lieutenant in the US Army. Following Flipper's...
- Ossian Studios
- Video Game Developer, Organization, Employer, Video Game Publisher, Business Operation
Ossian Studios Inc. is a developer of role-playing games for the Neverwinter Nights and Neverwinter Nights 2 franchise of PC games.
- Loch Ossian
- Lake, Geographical Feature, Body Of Water, Location
Loch Ossian is narrow loch that is about 5 km long on the north eastern edge of Rannoch Moor, on The Corrour Estate, with its western corner 2 km east of Corrour railway station. It is drained by the River Ossian, flowing north into Loch Guilbinn and...