If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pádraigín:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Pádraigín:
- Irish Meaning: The name Padraigin is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Padraigin is: noble.
Expression information Pádraigín:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Pádraigín:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Pádraigín:
- Cuan & Padraigin by Rosalind Jehanne from the Album Songs of Rosalind Jehanne, Vol. 3
Books about Pádraigín:
- Eleanor Hull (1860-1935): Her Background and Contribution to Irish Learning and the Irish Texts Society (Irish... - Sep 3, 2015 by Dr Pádraigín Riggs
- Celtic Threads: Exploring the Wisdom of Our Heritage - Dec 31, 1999 by Padraigin Clancy
- A Hidden Ulster: People, Songs and Traditions of Oriel - Dec 1, 2003 by Padraigin Ni Uallachain
- Finally Chelle: The Musings of an Average Transsexual Woman - Sep 19, 2012 by Chelle Padraigin
- The Road to Tranquila - Apr 28, 2012 by P. Melia
- Olly Meets a Shark - Mar 2010 by P. Melia and Garry Thorburn
- A Hidden Ulster: People, Songs and Traditions of Oriel by Ni Uallachain, Padraigin (2003) Paperback - 1700 by Padraigin Ni Uallachain
- Daibhi O Bruadair: His Historical and Literary Context (Irish Texts Society Subsidiary Series) - Nov 2001 by Padraigin Riggs
- The Pat'Ri-Arch Revealed: A Feminist View of St. Patrick - 1981 by Padraigin McGillicuddy
- Donncha O Ceileachair. Anailis Stileach. - 1978 by Padraigin. Riggs