If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Palis:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Palis:
- Among early Buddhists Pali was considered linguistically similar to, or even a direct continuation of, the Old Magadhi language. Many Theravada sources refer to the Pali language as "Magadhan" or the "language of Magadha." This identification first appears in the commentaries, and may have been an attempt by Buddhists to associate themselves more closely with the Mauryans. The Buddha taught in Magadha, but the four most important places in his life are all outside of it. It is likely that he taught in several closely related dialects of Middle Indo-Aryan, which had a very high degree of mutual intelligibility.
- Pali for life! Watup nigga Watup bra
- "Palis are terrorists, kill them all!" (common in Israeli news source comment sections)
- What up my Pali? Yo don't mess with those crazy ass Pali's. They shoot rockets and guns. That's how us Pali's roll! You down? Those Pali's are cool man, let them in, their with me. Damn those Pali's got some good hash!!!
- Your so makulit, i will make pali your nose
Songs about Palis:
- Pali Gap by Jimi Hendrix from the Album Rainbow Bridge
- Pali Gap by Jimi Hendrix from the Album South Saturn Delta
- The Chant of Metta (Pali) by Imee Ooi from the Album The Chant of Metta (Pali)
- Pali Gap / Hey Baby (New Rising Sun) by Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real from the Album Promise of the Real
- Nani Na Pali Hauliuli O Na Ko'olau by Hoku Zuttermeister from the Album Aina Kupuna
- A Luna I Ka Pali by Hu'ewa from the Album Hu'ewa
- Driving Pali Highway by Ambient Surfers from the Album Hawaiian Chill Pill (Slack Key Guitar & Surf Sounds)
- Gelase Kai Pali by Giannis Metaxas from the Album Gelase Kai Pali
- Na Pali Alo Lua by Robi Kahakalau from the Album Robi Calling
- Na Pali Waltz by New Hawaiian All-Star Band from the Album Weekend in Waikiki: Traditional Hawaiian Melodies
Books about Palis:
- In the Buddha's Words: An Anthology of Discourses from the Pali Canon (Teachings of the Buddha) - Jul 28, 2005 by Bhikkhu Bodhi and His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- Pali Primer - Mar 1, 1994 by de Silva, Dr. Lily
- Pali-English Dictionary - May 19, 2015 by William Stede (Editor) T.W.Rhys Davids (Editor)
- The Pali Dhammapada: The Word and Wisdom of the Buddha in Romanized Pali (Pali Edition) - Apr 19, 2011 by The Buddha and Matthew Meghaprasara
- Pali - Buddha's Language: A complete teach yourself course for beginners in 10 simple lessons - May 18, 2012 by Kurt Schmidt
- The Life of the Buddha: According to the Pali Canon - Sep 1, 2003 by Ñanamoli, Bhikkhu
- A New Course in Reading Pali: Entering the Word of the Buddha - Mar 13, 2013 by James W. Gair and W. S. Karunatillake
- New Guide to the Tipitaka: A Complete Reference to the Pali Buddhist Canon - Jun 22, 2013 by Matthew Meghaprasara
- Mahamevnawa Pali-English Paritta Chanting Book - Jul 15, 2015 by Gnanananda Thero, Ven. Kiribathgoda
- Introduction to Pali - Jun 1991 by A. K. Warder
Movies about Palis:
- Learn Kathak DVD
- Zouzounia - Hristougenna irthan pali
- ZOUZOUNIA - HRISTOUGENNA IRTHAN PALI -DVD2000
- Hattyudal / Villa Negra / Keleti Marton Filmje / Region 2 PAL DVD / Audio: Hungarian / Subtitle: English, Hungarian...
Wiki information Palis:
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Pâlis is a commune in the Aube department in north-central France.
- Jacob Palis
- Mathematician, Author, Academic, Award Winner, Person
Jacob Palis, Jr. is a Brazilian mathematician and professor. Palis' research interests are mainly dynamical systems and differential equations. Some themes are: Global stability and hyperbolicity, bifurcations, attractors and chaotic systems.
A palisade—sometimes called a stakewall or a paling—is typically a fence or wall made from wooden stakes or tree trunks and used as a defensive structure or enclosure.
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Trois-Palis is a commune in the Charente department of southwestern France.
- Geoffrey Palis
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Geoffrey Palis is a French rugby union player. His usual position is in the Fullback, and he currently plays for Castres Olympique in the Top 14. In January 2014, Palis was named in the France squad for the 2014 Six Nations Championship.
- Dated location, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Statistical region
Palisade is a Statutory Town in Mesa County, Colorado, United States. It is part of the Grand Junction Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 2,692 at the 2010 census. Palisade is known for its peach orchards and wine vineyards. The...
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Palisades, formerly known as Sneden's Landing, is a hamlet in the Town of Orangetown in Rockland County, New York, United States, located north of Rockleigh and Alpine, New Jersey; east of Tappan; south of Sparkill; and west of the Hudson River. The...
- Pacific Palisades
- Statistical region, Newspaper circulation area, Neighborhood, Location, Travel destination, Dated location
Pacific Palisades is an affluent neighborhood and district in the Westside of the city of Los Angeles, California, located among Brentwood to the east, Malibu and Topanga to the west, Santa Monica to the southeast, the Santa Monica Bay to the...
- Statistical region, Dated location, HUD County Place, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village
Palisade is a city in Aitkin County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 167 at the 2010 census. The Mississippi River flows through the area.
- Electronic dance Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Palisades is an American electronicore band from Iselin, New Jersey. They formed in 2011 and are currently signed to Rise Records. The band began work on its first full-length album, Outcasts, in 2012. The album was released the following year. In...